PDA

View Full Version : Nose Hairs

maskedmelonpai
07-13-2017, 06:35 PM
it a embarrassing topic nobody ever wanna talk about. it something fun to joke about when you young, but it rapidly become problematic as you get older and the worst part is... MOST PEOPLE DONT EVEN REALIZE!!!

it true. There lotta people who don't even realize they have hairs hanging out they face liek a bunch of mashed spider legs. it gross and worse, yet: it a trap!! that right, it a trap for snot and general grossness.

now, nose hairs have they used, but they limited and I assure you, outside select occupations, you not need nearly a robust apparatus as nature bestow most people. you need a management program.

This thread is to spread awareness and share maintenance plans. It for education and actualization of those here and those around us, so please share your thoughts, regimens and tools/products.

loramin
07-13-2017, 06:40 PM
you need a management program

Mine is my wife :)

maskedmelonpai
07-13-2017, 06:42 PM
well, it not let me edit choices. that first one suppose to be WAX not WAS :c

AzzarTheGod
07-13-2017, 06:50 PM
it a embarrassing topic nobody ever wanna talk about. it something fun to joke about when you young, but it rapidly become problematic as you get older and the worst part is... MOST PEOPLE DONT EVEN REALIZE!!!

it true. There lotta people who don't even realize they have hairs hanging out they face liek a bunch of mashed spider legs. it gross and worse, yet: it a trap!! that right, it a trap for snot and general grossness.

now, nose hairs have they used, but they limited and I assure you, outside select occupations, you not need nearly a robust apparatus as nature bestow most people. you need a management program.

This thread is to spread awareness and share maintenance plans. It for education and actualization of those here and those around us, so please share your thoughts, regimens and tools/products.

nose hair trimmer works fine.

I didn't have to trim until late 20's I'd say. Now it grows back regularly like a normal beard/hair cycle and requires a buzz down every few months or so.

Ravager
07-13-2017, 07:17 PM
Never trim your nose hairs with your mouth open.

Utmost
07-13-2017, 07:45 PM
You'll know it's time when the lady at Great Clips asks if you want your eyebrows and ears trimmed. It's a tough question the first time.

Baler
07-14-2017, 12:09 AM
Nose hairs are there to protect you. They stand guard so insects don't crawl up your nose and lay eggs next to you brain for their offspring to feed on. a week later you're having head aches and don't know why. Meanwhile they're traveling in and out of your nose while you sleep because you decided to cut down the lush forest of protection. A few more weeks you go to the doctors where they discover the bugs have eaten a large chunk of your brain and you're now classified as mentally retarded.

maskedmelonpai
07-14-2017, 03:40 PM
Nose hairs are there to protect you. They stand guard so insects don't crawl up your nose and lay eggs next to you brain for their offspring to feed on. a week later you're having head aches and don't know why. Meanwhile they're traveling in and out of your nose while you sleep because you decided to cut down the lush forest of protection. A few more weeks you go to the doctors where they discover the bugs have eaten a large chunk of your brain and you're now classified as mentally retarded.

this is disturbing. BUT, all you gotta do is put a little Vicks in (or under) you nose when you sleep and it keep the bugs out. bugs HATE menthol. candy canes work too.

Xaanka
07-14-2017, 03:44 PM
u never heard of a nose hair trimmer?

maskedmelonpai
07-14-2017, 04:05 PM
me or baler? it a option up there^^ i just trying to spread awareness.

skarlorn
07-14-2017, 04:10 PM
i dont have hairs on my nice handsome nose, but the hairs inside get long and i cuttem. i actually got them today. zapped em good.

brrzzzzzzzz

then i looked up my nostrils and complimented my handsome body.

AzzarTheGod
07-14-2017, 05:42 PM
i dont have hairs on my nice handsome nose, but the hairs inside get long and i cuttem. i actually got them today. zapped em good.

brrzzzzzzzz

then i looked up my nostrils and complimented my handsome body.

2016 i like it

Ranndom
07-14-2017, 05:48 PM
Except nose hairs are vital to ones health...Traps tons of airborne particles responsible for sickness

AzzarTheGod
07-14-2017, 06:07 PM
Except nose hairs are vital to ones health...Traps tons of airborne particles responsible for sickness

correct why I only try to trim them when absolutely necessary. a nosehair trimmer allows you to essentially remove all the hair and you have to know how to do it correctly.

Most dust is responsible for sickness and illness. Dust was not natural to a natural paleolithic lifestyle, dust does not exist in the wild, nevermind dust that contains brake pads, flame retardants, and automobile parts not even getting into mold. Most of you dont understand how textiles and additives are affecting your life through the air in your own apartment building/home.

entruil
07-18-2017, 01:14 AM
R.I.P. serious to those who contracted parasites through the filter of their hairs in their nose (even with a non-trimmed nose you should still wear nose and ear plugs... especially if you dredge up mud or silt in your fresh-water excursions , even the random tubing adventure set out by unknowing and deserved goodness ended badly even if not just once.)

fuckin' raccoons...