PDA

View Full Version : Back from prison!

Peatree
07-12-2017, 10:23 AM
Been a while folks....been a while.....any one miss me? :)

Rader
07-12-2017, 11:03 AM
Been a while folks....been a while.....any one miss me? :)

What you get busted for?

Spyder73
07-12-2017, 12:35 PM
Glad your avatar is back, could care less about your post quality.

Any hawt prison hook up stories?

Baler
07-12-2017, 01:06 PM
Missed that avatar. welcome back og.

Any hawt prison hook up stories?
Bet OP got a candy bar on their pillow. Beggin for a date. Tryin not to get sniped. duh fuck?
Just round the corner with <fruity name> lol

Mead
07-12-2017, 01:12 PM
You here to stay or going back soon?

AzzarTheGod
07-12-2017, 05:43 PM
whats the deal w the bing

u know they say possession is 9/10ths of the law man

maskedmelonpai
07-12-2017, 05:50 PM
you don't look liek someone i think would be in prison. what happen? white collar? pay to play? :c

AzzarTheGod
07-12-2017, 05:59 PM
pay to play? :c

knowing this community gay for pay.

contrary to popular belief law enforcement has stepped up regulation of LGBTQ sex workers. I'd guess Peatree falls into this category.

What hotel u get busted at PeaTree?

Pokesan
07-12-2017, 08:35 PM
knowing this community gay for pay.

contrary to popular belief law enforcement has stepped up regulation of LGBTQ sex workers. I'd guess Peatree falls into this category.

What hotel u get busted at PeaTree?

Xaanka's Dirty Shoes Inn

mickmoranis
07-12-2017, 08:36 PM
wb

Derkinn
07-12-2017, 08:45 PM
As a trans-gendered golden retriever and a strong member of the LGBTQ sex worker community I can confirm it was in fact gay for pay.

Lune
07-12-2017, 09:43 PM
I won't speculate but it was probably a sex offense and possibly even diddling.

http://i.imgur.com/RzlvTED.png

Goobles
07-12-2017, 11:18 PM
Pras

skarlorn
07-12-2017, 11:54 PM
Welcome back :)

Mead
07-13-2017, 12:10 AM

good thing he's among comrades and sympathizers

Domo
07-13-2017, 02:52 AM
So Ive seen few reports about private jails and that american citizens get jailed sometimes because they cant pay a 20$ ticket right away. True?

AzzarTheGod
07-13-2017, 03:14 AM
As a trans-gendered golden retriever and a strong member of the LGBTQ sex worker community I can confirm it was in fact gay for pay.

Every. Time.

Pokesan
07-13-2017, 10:23 AM
So Ive seen few reports about private jails and that american citizens get jailed sometimes because they cant pay a 20$ ticket right away. True?

i could see that happening in a shithole state in the south or texas

per ACLU: According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, for-profit companies were responsible for approximately 7 percent of state prisoners and 18 percent of federal prisoners in 2015 (the most recent numbers currently available). U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement reported that in 2016, private prisons held nearly three-quarters of federal immigration detainees. Private prisons also hold an unknown percentage of people held in local jails in Texas, Louisiana, and a handful of other states. While supporters of private prisons tout the idea that governments can save money through privatization, the evidence is mixed at best—in fact, private prisons may in some instances cost more than governmental ones. These private prisons have also been linked to numerous cases of violence and atrocious conditions. (https://www.aclu.org/issues/mass-incarceration/privatization-criminal-justice/private-prisons)

Domo
07-13-2017, 03:08 PM
:(

maskedmelonpai
07-13-2017, 03:31 PM

http://i.imgur.com/RzlvTED.png

what diddling mean? would rather someone splain it to me here than risk witnessing what google maybe show me :c

Baler
07-14-2017, 12:11 AM
what diddling mean? would rather someone splain it to me here than risk witnessing what google maybe show me :c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YmDcCpD1gc

NachtMystium
07-14-2017, 11:29 AM
I guess PeaTree revoked his parole on another meth-fueled sexcapade, RIP

Peatree
07-14-2017, 01:32 PM
Short answer - White collar....was more of a forced country club w/ no women...learned a ton while in there from all sorts of interesting people/sources.

Food was sub par - prob a lot like those stupid kale shakes Dredge was all wrapped up in back in the day.

Could have logged in, posted/played here and there but since it's frowned upon I wanted out sooner than later - why take a chance.

Glad to see community is thriving. Any losses since I've been in-disposed?

Bad news - lost a lot of time, some friends and a most of my of hard "assets" like
cash, stocks/funds, house, car, etc...

Good news - I'm not only out and debt free but am out with a hell of a surprise! The "assets" that didn't matter have paid off huge! Who knew Bitcoin would do what it did! Had a drive stashed in a safety deposit box w/ ~5000 coins on it that I acquired back in 2011!

Might be going away again for a while lads, but I'll check in from time to time from port to port.

Yours truly -
P

NachtMystium
07-14-2017, 02:14 PM
Short answer - White collar....was more of a forced country club w/ no women...learned a ton while in there from all sorts of interesting people/sources.

Food was sub par - prob a lot like those stupid kale shakes Dredge was all wrapped up in back in the day.

Could have logged in, posted/played here and there but since it's frowned upon I wanted out sooner than later - why take a chance.

Bad news - lost a lot of time, some friends and a most of my of hard "assets" like

Good news - I'm not only out and debt free but am out with a hell of a surprise! The "assets" that didn't matter have paid off huge! Who knew Bitcoin would do what it did! Had a drive stashed in a safety deposit box w/ ~5000 coins on it that I acquired back in 2011!

Might be going away again for a while lads, but I'll check in from time to time from port to port.

Yours truly -
P

Damn....now THAT is a hell of surprise waiting on the outside... congrats man. Enjoy it

Ranndom
07-14-2017, 06:04 PM
For anyone wondering, 5000 bitcoin is over 10mil atm

AzzarTheGod
07-14-2017, 06:10 PM
state or feds? either way hes paid and retired for life.

id just post on the forums i wouldnt log into a game unless it really gives you that much pleasure, and even if it does, its time to step away.

its time to start planning a life.

AzzarTheGod
07-14-2017, 06:21 PM
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/one-clear-message-received-from-janet-yellens-testimony-buy-bitcoin-2017-07-12

chadtwoke
07-14-2017, 07:37 PM
I'll take "Things that didn't happen" for 1000, Alex.

AzzarTheGod
07-14-2017, 07:39 PM
I'll take "Things that didn't happen" for 1000, Alex.

lmao *daps hammer*

5k 2011 bitcoins my ass

chadtwoke
07-14-2017, 07:50 PM
lmao *daps hammer*

5k 2011 bitcoins my ass

OP is actually Mr. Robot.

skarlorn
07-14-2017, 08:31 PM
People wouldn't come to off topic just to lie about themselves or their financial situation.

Spyder73
07-17-2017, 03:55 PM
One of my co-workers is legit obsessed with crypto currency right now but from what I can tell the only way to actually cash it in is to trade it to other individuals who are willing to buy. So lets say you needed $2500, you would need to convince one of your buddies to pay you $2500 USD for your crypto currency...I guess Bitcoin is the most popular and would be the most stable, but apparently there are tons of different crypto currencies.

There are websites that look like they can convert crypto into USD for you but man o man does it seem super sketch

AzzarTheGod
07-17-2017, 05:27 PM
One of my co-workers is legit obsessed with crypto currency right now but from what I can tell the only way to actually cash it in is to trade it to other individuals who are willing to buy. So lets say you needed $2500, you would need to convince one of your buddies to pay you $2500 USD for your crypto currency...I guess Bitcoin is the most popular and would be the most stable, but apparently there are tons of different crypto currencies.

There are websites that look like they can convert crypto into USD for you but man o man does it seem super sketch

There are trading exchanges. Its not some fly by night nonsense. Its definitely unregulated, but at least SOME international banking regulations apply to the biggest exchanges. The anonymity involved has 99.9% of banks completely hands off, so the bank that these exchanges use is not always "legit" and some are possibly more risky than say, Bank of America. That is the cost of not complying with post 9/11 anonymity standards.

Mt. Gox was one of them idk if its still operating but that used to be the gold standard for setting bitcoin price.

You do realize the exchange dictates the price, its not just made up.

Pokesan
07-17-2017, 05:47 PM
There are trading exchanges. Its not some fly by night nonsense. Its definitely unregulated, but at least SOME international banking regulations apply to the biggest exchanges. The anonymity involved has 99.9% of banks completely hands off, so the bank that these exchanges use is not always "legit" and some are possibly more risky than say, Bank of America. That is the cost of not complying with post 9/11 anonymity standards.

Mt. Gox was one of them idk if its still operating but that used to be the gold standard for setting bitcoin price.

You do realize the exchange dictates the price, its not just made up.

mt gox, famous as it was, is gone now having stolen most of the wallets. Happens all the time.

Xaanka
07-17-2017, 05:47 PM
nice a couple of my friends got rich off bitcoin

entruil
07-17-2017, 11:13 PM

Yours truly -
P

sorry i tried... sounded like sports... cash is banned in less years of thinking if you really not playing 100% game... good luck on your quotes ... bitcoin paid off but also depleted and crashed by unknown sources...

progression espionage is decided by progressive -the word or phrase or definitive paragraph eludes me even without a rhyme component-

gratz on perspective and tried tru... I expect most of the ignorant posts are false...

Mead
07-18-2017, 01:00 AM

Sounds like you have a lot of self educating to do on cryptocurrency.

And if he does have 5,000 bitcoin he's currently worth roughly 10 million dollars.

AzzarTheGod
07-18-2017, 01:15 AM
Sounds like you have a lot of self educating to do on cryptocurrency.

And if he does have 5,000 bitcoin he's currently worth roughly 10 million dollars.

It's a hoax bitcoin is just the "in" thing to boost about now. It's all boosters trying to flex and sound important and when it comes time to throw the money down it doesn't happen. No cars no houses no vacations no jewelry no watches no firearms nothing

Ohhh man I'm so paid on bitcoins

*cashes welfare/trust fund check from parents*

Mead
07-18-2017, 01:59 AM
It's a hoax bitcoin is just the "in" thing to boost about now. It's all boosters trying to flex and sound important and when it comes time to throw the money down it doesn't happen. No cars no houses no vacations no jewelry no watches no firearms nothing

Ohhh man I'm so paid on bitcoins

*cashes welfare/trust fund check from parents*

I question that he conveniently has 5,000 bitcoin after losing everything he owned. That's why I said if he does. I was more stressing the point to Tila Tekilya that it's a legitimate currency. I can understand him not knowing much about it as most people probably don't. But I would never post something as silly as he did without knowing anything at all about cryptocurrency.

AzzarTheGod
07-18-2017, 03:11 AM
I question that he conveniently has 5,000 bitcoin after losing everything he owned. That's why I said if he does. I was more stressing the point to Tila Tekilya that it's a legitimate currency. I can understand him not knowing much about it as most people probably don't. But I would never post something as silly as he did without knowing anything at all about cryptocurrency.

I was also surprised by the Spyder's lack of awareness, (likely the same reaction you had) but he is one of our valuable assets so I wasn't going to press the button on him.

As for the OP, I give him 500k worth of bitcoins tops if he truly had an investment stash, and I am being a REALLY nice boy.

Smiled at the Mt. Gox situation-- par for the course really. Lets say this guy has 10 million in bitcoin (wow I'm super nice) What are the odds he deposits it with Mt. Gox 2.0 in the interest of brokering it into USD so he can buy a house, and that absolutely not happening?

Can anyone show me anyone who has successfully traded large volumes of bitcoin? With the cash in a Bank of America account, not just Mt. Gox posting a trade to your account that says "sold - /date/time - account balance 500k". Rich on a ledger is meaningless.

Show me someone who has REALIZED massive gains. Realized meaning: cashed out, wired to a United States bank account from the brokerage. Is this even possible under US wire compliance laws since 9/11? Do ANY of these brokerages have the ability to wire cash to a US bank account?)

Point to anyone on social media, Vice News, anybody. I just want to see someone who legitimately got rich off of bitcoin rags to riches. No Tai Lopez "my daddy was already rich from selling kilos of blow and I rent mostly everything I own n now im a professional flexxer". Where is the fire at with all this smoke?

I know there is a few guys out there making serious money (Ex. the principals of Mt. Gox and Mt. Gox the 3rd, Daddy Gox, Son Gox, and Brother Gox are all making money cashing out to select euro banks, as well as the manufacturers of the bitcoin farming rigs who subsidize costs for their brother and uncles warehouses-- they are rolling in the dough, of that I have no doubt)

My guess, the real reason why Mt Gox crashed is that they weren't trading. They were posting unrealized gains that didn't actually happen. If you remember correctly Mt. Gox was fine until people started asking for their money. When people started asking Mt. Gox why its taking so long, more people started to try to cash out. Mt. Gox ponzi was about to be exposed. They were madoffing it, they didn't have the ability to realize the gains for these customers. It was all paper trades, nothing was actually changing hands. People were about to realize they were only rich on paper, not rich in the real world.

They engineered the wallet theft and hack as an excuse to cover their ass. No different than that WoW emulator closing shop because they got 1 C&D letter and they claim they don't operate the gold farms. In reality, business just went bad and the partners split.

Lhancelot
07-18-2017, 04:25 AM

Yours truly -
P
Forced country club, so it was a federal facility then?

Also, they fed you kale smoothies? You had no commissary available?

All correctional facilities particularly fed joints have all kinds of foods available besides the three square meals you are served by law, but if you had no money for commissary you'd have to hustle for additional foods.

If I just got out of the joint and found myself sitting on 10 million dollars I am pretty sure the last thing I would be doing is forumquesting telling elfs I was sitting on 10 million dollars.

Maybe I am just cynical but this story sounds really unlikely. Reminds me of Sam Deathwalker and his stories of all the hot ladies he wined and dined and all the millions he had banked.

Come to find out Sam did time in jail for messing with juveniles, and he was just a dirty old freak that loved boxing on EQ.

AzzarTheGod
07-18-2017, 04:40 AM
Maybe I am just cynical but this story sounds really unlikely. Reminds me of Sam Deathwalker and his stories of all the hot ladies he wined and dined and all the millions he had banked.

Come to find out Sam did time in jail for messing with juveniles, and he was just a dirty old freak that loved boxing on EQ.

I suppose some people are only living it on the internet.

I might embellish in-character, or during a bit I'm running, but I would never outright make an entire fake life up to strangers on an elf forum and get some kind of pleasure and acceptance out of it. I guess life is hard.

lack of details on the charges, the jail talk doesnt pass the smell test. I asked him if it was feds and he dodged even that basic question (There is only 1 or 2 federal locations where its a "country club" contrary to popular belief so I planned the GOTTEM if he took the bait, he smartly dodged). Then says he might be going back to jail soon so he cant respond (convenient)

Deathwalker all over again.

Pokesan
07-18-2017, 10:08 AM
From libertarian economics to the maelstrom of get-rich-quick dreams, right-wing anarchists, magical thinking, blatant con-men and the madness of crowds that is Bitcoin – and the story repeating in 2017 with the Ethereum and ICO bubble. And the push to sell these ideas to business as Blockchain and Smart Contracts. Plus: a case study on Blockchain in the music industry. (https://www.amazon.com/Attack-50-Foot-Blockchain-Contracts-ebook/dp/B073CPP581)