PDA

View Full Version : WTS Zumaik's Animation 4k

drini123
07-06-2017, 09:03 PM
Lewkeng

Lobus
07-07-2017, 11:25 AM
genuinely asking why this pet (which is a minor upgrade to the vendor bought lvl 49 pet) is worth 4k while the mage pets go for a few hundred?

I need the spell to complete my spell book but no way I'm paying 4k for a spell I'll never use. It'll drop eventually in a seb group or something

Scoojitsu
07-07-2017, 02:19 PM
When are you using the disobedient invisible sword guy? Usually to camp lower level stuff, when too lazy to charm a pet. Or for some added damage on occasion.
In these situations it does make a difference that little Zumaik is ~7 levels higher (especially against greens/light blues) and has 50% more HP. Afterall it's the last pet you'll own. So why not put some money in having the best.
And honestly, making 4k should not be a problem for any highlvl chanter.

Lobus
07-07-2017, 02:45 PM
ah guess I was using the chanter spell guide as a reference:

Zumaik's Animation - One last animation for the enchanter's bag of tricks, and quite seriously, about the only application it still has involves farming green mobs, or fear kiting--the latter of which doesn't occur much in the 55+ game, though Shadows of Luclin has brought a new set of zones where high level fear kiting is a very real opportunity. Unfortunately it's still a very slow method to level, as kill times get longer and longer, and setup time for fights is extreme. By the way, damage range is from 46 to 54 max--only a one level increase from the last pet.

Olarin
07-07-2017, 03:10 PM
56 dmg max iirc, about 7 levels higher max, up to 1200 more hp and dual wields swords by default. He's a pretty beefy little guy and definitely worth having around. When you want to farm low level stuff or just have it murder greens for you it's much easier then dealing with a charmed pet.

Whenever I'm farming I'll always try using this guy first to see if I can get away with being lazy before using a charmed pet.