PDA

View Full Version : LFM Wrecking Crew

natescraigslist
07-06-2017, 06:27 PM
LFM
must be
geared, 60, PSTime based early mornings when things are up and uncontested. 4 man core group.
LFM
must be cleric, monk, Shm, Ench, War, bard, or mage. will consider incredibly talented and/or geared classes outside these listed.

dont waste my time
or yours

killing names, selling MQ,s Epic fights and or kills will be our bread and butter.

we will conduct ourselfs respectably
we aim to keep a guud reputation serverwide in our daily doings
PM me here

Hitmonkey
07-06-2017, 06:28 PM
How do you plan on finding the "Named mobs" if you can't find the /Guild section?

Tetsuo
07-06-2017, 06:53 PM
And this is why P99 can't have nice things

Lhancelot
07-06-2017, 06:54 PM
LFM
must be
geared, 60, PSTime based early mornings when things are up and uncontested. 4 man core group.
LFM
must be cleric, monk, Shm, Ench, War, bard, or mage. will consider incredibly talented and/or geared classes outside these listed.

dont waste my time
or yours

killing names, selling MQ,s Epic fights and or kills will be our bread and butter.

PM me here

RMT guild? Just wondering...

Pokesan
07-06-2017, 07:09 PM
I'd like to call you names, the bad ones

Lhancelot
07-06-2017, 07:10 PM
I'd like to call you names, the bad ones

This needs to go to RnF imo. A proper flogging is due here!

TimTheToolmanTaylor
07-06-2017, 07:35 PM
never heard of this guy.
doesn't have a char signature.
what kind of shitty ec tunnel (bazaar) gear is he wearing?

seems pretty desperate to not have any elfquest friends in game who you raided with to obtain your ntov loot to assist you in your task. you must be pretty fresh.

skarlorn
07-06-2017, 07:39 PM
"bread and butter"

AgentEpilot
07-06-2017, 07:39 PM

How can you achieve that when you come across as a total douchebag

Bones
07-06-2017, 07:41 PM
sorry this is already being done

Badwar
07-06-2017, 09:44 PM
Bitch, moan, whine, etc etc. Don't you dare try to loot other peoples merbssbsbsbs!??!?!?

waltjig
07-06-2017, 11:58 PM
Incredible troll or absolutely pathetic loser. I really can't tell. Subscribing for further evidence

skarlorn
07-07-2017, 02:03 AM
Can't wait for OP to dignify us with a response!

Mead
07-07-2017, 02:06 AM
Doin well dawg

Valura
07-07-2017, 02:12 AM
how do people take themselves so seriously

Mead
07-07-2017, 02:29 AM
Will take any bard but will consider incredibly talented wizards and rogues

branamil
07-07-2017, 03:13 AM
RMT guild? Just wondering...

I think he was just booted from his guild for selling DKP items for plat

Egilmn
07-07-2017, 06:19 AM
I am also a member of the crew. LFM elite players to join the crew. Must supply your own weapons. Where we will be going, it will be dangerous.

Alanus
07-07-2017, 09:22 AM
I am also a member of the crew. LFM elite players to join the crew. Must supply your own weapons. Where we will be going, it will be dangerous.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/022/036/Screen_shot_2009-10-09_at_4.42.45_PM.png

Lhancelot
07-07-2017, 09:42 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/022/036/Screen_shot_2009-10-09_at_4.42.45_PM.png

Wonder how many people contacted this guy?

skarlorn
07-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Applying OP. I'm a top dawg role player. I'm a lord of shenanigans. Just check out. My Rivervale vanguard thread. As proof of how much elite I am.

Only catch: I won't log in unless you rp constantly and start posting rp stories

Jimjam
07-07-2017, 11:40 AM
I'm sold.

I propose we monopolise stolen jumjum stalks as our first port of call. Legitimately vendor purchased jumjum stalks just are not the same. Ask any Halfling guild master.

Our next action will be to lock down Noble Dojorn, Overseer of Air and Hand of Veeshan. To manage unnecessary conflicts we will keep Island one sky cleared at all times. This is the only way to ensure all other parties have been treated fairly.

As an afterthought, as we are locking down Nillipus, to protect our interests we will also need to keep his key contract. I of course refer to those jum-addled minds of the madmen inhabiting Moon-themed party island of Erud's Crossing.

Doctor Jeff
07-07-2017, 11:44 AM
if you're looking for friends to play with, Nate, just go make some.

Zemus
07-07-2017, 11:48 AM
never heard of this guy.
doesn't have a char signature.
what kind of shitty ec tunnel (bazaar) gear is he wearing?

seems pretty desperate to not have any elfquest friends in game who you raided with to obtain your ntov loot to assist you in your task. you must be pretty fresh.

This is yado/siryado. The pride of aftermath.

skarlorn
07-07-2017, 11:53 AM
I'm sold.

I propose we monopolise stolen jumjum stalks as our first port of call. Legitimately vendor purchased jumjum stalks just are not the same. Ask any Halfling guild master.

Our next action will be to lock down Noble Dojorn, Overseer of Air and Hand of Veeshan. To manage unnecessary conflicts we will keep Island one sky cleared at all times. This is the only way to ensure all other parties have been treated fairly.

As an afterthought, as we are locking down Nillipus, to protect our interests we will also need to keep his key contract. I of course refer to those jum-addled minds of the madmen inhabiting Moon-themed party island of Erud's Crossing.
awesome! let's do this!

*both filbus and jimjam never log in*

natescraigslist
07-07-2017, 12:46 PM
Siryado at your service, yall seem to know alot about nothing huh!? LF couple more core players who like plat and advancing there chars

Tingowingo
07-07-2017, 12:55 PM
Siryado at your service, yall seem to know alot about nothing huh!? LF couple more core players who like plat and advancing there chars

*service.
*Y'all
*nothing, huh?!
*their
*chars.

Spyder73
07-07-2017, 02:24 PM
Thread seems to have no stated goal - What is the end game of Wrecking Crew? And is this a guild or a nickname for a small Plat farming crew? Im confused and need Filbus to shelter me in a safe space where I can let my emotions be expressed and absorbed by non-binary beings.

skarlorn
07-07-2017, 02:27 PM
*writes a 10 page long RP story about how Wrecking Crew used the wrong gender pronouns in ooc and drapes it over Tekilya's trembling shoulders*

Lhancelot
07-07-2017, 05:14 PM
I am going to just remind myself when I have nothing good to say, just don't say anything. Siryado makes it really challenging, though.

easy_lee
07-07-2017, 05:42 PM
A bunch of geared 60s with nothing better to do than hold camps and sell MQs...isn't this what people hate about p1999? Whatever, to each their own.

Pokesan
07-07-2017, 06:23 PM
I am going to just remind myself when I have nothing good to say, just don't say anything. Siryado makes it really challenging, though.

swears and slurs would cure my blues
but then the mods will ban me

deezy
07-07-2017, 06:55 PM
I'd like to join please. My level 32 cleric has a fungi. I hope that meets the gear requirements.

Caiu
07-07-2017, 07:17 PM
i would like to join i have all of the classes listed as well as a proven track record of success.

one catch: Krew King title is mine

Lhancelot
07-07-2017, 07:22 PM
i would like to join i have all of the classes listed as well as a proven track record of success.

Also Caiu does a great job at ensuring all high tier clickies get recharged. I strongly recommend bringing him into the fold.

Caiu
07-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Soulfires cant be recharged and those make or break these types of groups. Sorry you're still an uninformed nobody.

Emmin
07-07-2017, 07:45 PM

"You come at the king, you best not miss."

ZiggyTheMuss
07-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Kennard is the true king, all hail!

kotton05
07-07-2017, 07:51 PM
Bitch, moan, whine, etc etc. Don't you dare try to loot other peoples merbssbsbsbs!??!?!?

I'll loot your bonus bugs bro

Lhancelot
07-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Soulfires cant be recharged and those make or break these types of groups. Sorry you're still an uninformed nobody.

What exactly are you known for?

Ahhh yes, stealing high end items from members of your own guild.

Did you know in prison, there's two kinds of inmates hated the most; thieves and pedophiles.

When you basically fall into the lowest form of humanity even by jail standards, you know you are the ultimate scumbag.

Pokesan
07-07-2017, 08:53 PM

Did you know in prison, there's two kinds of inmates hated the most; thieves and pedophiles.

When you basically fall into the lowest form of humanity even by jail standards, you know you are the ultimate scumbag.

that's a bit much dude

skarlorn
07-07-2017, 09:19 PM

hilarious post

OP strongly considering this Lodi soloing Monk but can he take the hit to his ego when Caiu the Krew King gains the fame?

skarlorn
07-07-2017, 09:20 PM

jesus christ, this is server chat.

VERY stern cringe toward this poster.

Lhancelot
07-07-2017, 09:49 PM
that's a bit much dude

I simply replied back, reminded him who he was since he seems to have forgotten.

VERY stern cringe toward this poster.

Everything I wrote was written 100% in the spirit of the OP and Caiu. All cringe.

Badwar
07-07-2017, 09:53 PM
I'll loot your bonus bugs bro

MAH BERGSSSS!!!!

NOOOO

P.S. Send nude snapz*
***edit - not of you***

Pokesan
07-07-2017, 10:20 PM
I simply replied back, reminded him who he was since he seems to have forgotten.

Everything I wrote was written 100% in the spirit of the OP and Caiu. All cringe.

eh you said video game theft is as wicked as pedophilia

therefore, im hiring sneaksy to get you.

Caiu
07-07-2017, 10:33 PM

Lets not forget that it was both A/A most seem to forget that. As if plat was the motive behind that. The goal was the to humiliate both of those guilds and I think it's fair to say I accomplished that goal. A little known story is a few weeks after the fact I can to terms that my hatred towards Awakened was unjustified and returned my sole loot from the whole thing ,puppet string, to Eratani. All the other items I let my crew have as again it was more for the knocking them down a peg. I'm willing to admit my mistakes and correct them. But continue to paint me a psychopath or whatever Lhan.

radda
07-07-2017, 10:40 PM
Lets not forget that it was both A/A most seem to forget that. As if plat was the motive behind that. The goal was the to humiliate both of those guilds and I think it's fair to say I accomplished that goal. A little known story is a few weeks after the fact I can to terms that my hatred towards Awakened was unjustified and returned my sole loot from the whole thing ,puppet string, to Eratani. All the other items I let my crew have as again it was more for the knocking them down a peg. I'm willing to admit my mistakes and correct them. But continue to paint me a psychopath or whatever Lhan.
Sure, you showed us....:rolleyes:

radda
07-07-2017, 10:41 PM
Caiu, tell us again the goal of Takproject and it's ban of you

skarlorn
07-07-2017, 10:46 PM
*tries to humiliate guilds by committing thievery and deceit and then getting blacklisted by the server adjudicators*

?????

The work of a p99 player.

Caiu
07-07-2017, 11:04 PM
Caiu, tell us again the goal of Takproject and it's ban of you

it needs a few more years of polish mechanic wise and I was bored of it. grand exits are more entertaining than just stopping playing.

bspa0700
07-08-2017, 12:12 AM
Caiu-

You're not good enough to be our Vulak runner. And never will be.

Go cry more.

Thx

Caiu
07-08-2017, 12:44 AM
i never needed to be good at running. being best friends with the best runner in the game and specifically calling for him was enough. managements always been my strength /shrug

Teako
07-08-2017, 12:48 AM
i never needed to be good at running. being best friends with the best runner in the game and specifically calling for him was enough. managements always been my strength /shrug

Couldn't "manage" not to be a scumbag and steal items though, eh?

wwoneo
07-08-2017, 12:50 AM

He doesn't have to make you look like a psychopath; you're doing that well enough on your own. Did you even think about what you wrote before posting these comments?

radda
07-08-2017, 12:52 AM
being best friends with the best runner in the game and specifically calling for him was enough.
who? never heard you call anything. lawl

managements always been my strength
double lawl

Mead
07-08-2017, 12:54 AM
i never needed to be good at running. being best friends with the best runner in the game and specifically calling for him was enough. manipulating always been my strength /shrug

ftfy pal
no tanks needed

Caiu
07-08-2017, 01:00 AM
same thing in the end :P

Caiu
07-08-2017, 01:02 AM
who? never heard you call anything. lawl

double lawl
Considering how tight knit the line crew was I can pretty safely assume you weren't part of it and have zero legitimacy to make that claim. If you wanna reveal who you are besides hiding behind an anon account I will rescind my statement and apologize.

Teako
07-08-2017, 01:03 AM
Considering how tight knit the line crew was I can pretty safely assume you weren't part of it and have zero legitimacy to make that claim. If you wanna reveal who you are besides hiding behind an anon account I will rescind my statement and apologize.

You were openly mocked by both sides of the 'line crew' for being afk on the line, falling asleep on the line, and mooching DKP on both sides to the point that you had to be addressed.

Edit: oh yeah, and getting 10+ second late jumps on mobs.

Zemus
07-08-2017, 01:05 AM
I, for one, think Caiu would be a great addition to the Wrecking Crew.

Caiu
07-08-2017, 01:06 AM
That's straight up false but as this point both sides are gonna paint it in a bad light so I would take those accusations with a large bucket of salt.

Pokesan
07-08-2017, 01:20 AM
That's straight up false but as this point both sides are gonna paint it in a bad light so I would take those accusations with a large bucket of salt.

i'd hope its not false. afk soaking dkp is the only act of bushido possible standing on the line.

well, other than seppuku

Caiu
07-08-2017, 01:30 AM
naw im afraid i have the sickness diagnosis: terminal

skarlorn
07-08-2017, 02:29 AM
caiu truly needs help, send him to red.

bspa0700
07-08-2017, 02:30 AM

That's not what you said in the moment. You were very upset. And I tried to talk you down from the ledge in that moment, but you were irreconcilable because you thought you had earned the right to be on the Vulak race team.

I never intended to bad mouth you. I didn't badmouth you when you left, and I voted to give you a 2nd chance when you posted remorse for losing your cool over the Vulak incident. But to make these types of posts and alter the history and trying to act like some sort of server savior because you stole from our recharge mule is complete horse-sh*t.

You line soaked. You were never close to a real FTE. You got some gear out of it. You weren't the only one.

And I can absolutely say that. This is Conda. I was and still am part of the line/tracking crew.

Caiu
07-08-2017, 02:31 AM
already conquered red twice pras Nihilum/Empire

Caiu
07-08-2017, 02:38 AM
That's not what you said in the moment. You were very upset. And I tried to talk you down from the ledge in that moment, but you were irreconcilable because you thought you had earned the right to be on the Vulak race team.

I never intended to bad mouth you. I didn't badmouth you when you left, and I voted to give you a 2nd chance when you posted remorse for losing your cool over the Vulak incident. But to make these types of posts and alter the history and trying to act like some sort of server savior because you stole from our recharge mule is complete horse-sh*t.

You line soaked. You were never close to a real FTE. You got some gear out of it. You weren't the only one.

And I can absolutely say that. This is Conda. I was and still am part of the line/tracking crew.
oh that vulak thing that was just an excuse to exit so i could focus on phinny. i wagered that i could get back in over something so slight once our phinny guild was running smooth. reapplied paid my dues and got the only other item I was after. then i quit again because thats all the raid looted i wanted. month later recharge shenanigans just for the lulz and here we are. i will say my AA....AA never changes thread i had to post on an alt account due to forum caiu being banned kinda made up for it all. shame is a powerful force and by the end of that thread reconciliation between A/A had begun and I believe to this day the peace holds. your welcome.

bspa0700
07-08-2017, 02:43 AM
That's not true. Phinny didn't come out until well after that. I said my piece, and its clear you're trying to twist history to try and look good on the forums.

But I was there -- I know the truth.

Caiu
07-08-2017, 02:50 AM
Dec 9, 2015 phinigel released

Caiu creation date September 21, 2015

joined AM in april? of 2016
First raid with aftermath according to your own DKP site
06.06.16 Cekenar Responders 2.0

Who is distorting history here?
The truth is I defended you even as the whole guild mocked you and your ikitiar obsession among another things. Sorry it has to play this way.

Pezy
07-08-2017, 03:23 AM
Lets not forget that Caiu came back to the AM forums (not on a new account) and made a big sob story post about how it was his gay boyfriend that stole from the recharge mule and he had nothing to do with it and he was super duper sorry.

Caiu
07-08-2017, 03:28 AM
Yeah we will have to wait on Maner's unban so we can get our hands on that manuscript I'm afraid. Hopefully he's used his time off to get a really nice revision.

radda
07-08-2017, 03:52 AM
You were openly mocked by both sides of the 'line crew' for being afk on the line, falling asleep on the line, and mooching DKP on both sides to the point that you had to be addressed.

told ya caiu, get rekt

Caiu
07-08-2017, 04:02 AM

Coming from the definition of warm body Sedyt not sure you were ever there to witness any of that.

Jimjam
07-08-2017, 04:06 AM
Why is this thread about Caiu (great guy!) and not the optimisation of pixel acquisition, distribution and compensation for benefit the great nations of Norrath!?

Also, what is the deal with farm groups being lead by characters with names prefixed by the word 'Sir' (Yado, Floppin, I presume etc)?

Caiu
07-08-2017, 04:08 AM
everything i touch always starts to become about me its damn annoying.

edit: gn gl with your crew

radda
07-08-2017, 04:08 AM
already conquered red twice pras Nihilum/Empire

lawl,

Aueamin
07-08-2017, 10:15 AM
Wow so much hate from one person.

radda
07-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Wow so much hate from one person.

Yer from my home town, I'm in Richmond now

maskedmelonpai
07-10-2017, 09:01 AM
i always liked caiu. i thought he a nice lizard and he teach me to make new faces and be tougher, so i am thankful for that.

on topic, OP have any luck so far?

mattydef
07-10-2017, 02:06 PM
Caiu is obviously a fuckin GOD. Or at least an avatar of Innoruuk.

Caiu
07-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Caiu is obviously a fuckin GOD. Or at least an avatar of Cazic Thule.
FTFY

Caiu was always meant to be my evil roleplay main in constrast to Pons. I have had a lot of fun with it and I'm sure many have been likewise amused by my antics.

skarlorn
07-10-2017, 03:39 PM
i liked your personality more under pons star

Spyder73
07-10-2017, 04:35 PM
I think I leveled up with Pons (enchanter?)

Caiu
07-10-2017, 06:07 PM
i liked your personality more under pons star

same. however evil lurks in the hearts of everyone so why not let it out?

skarlorn
07-10-2017, 09:58 PM
i can appreciate the sentiment and hope to see lots of in game evil RP from you in the future

natescraigslist
07-11-2017, 10:30 AM
CAIU CANU PLEASE STOP rnf ON MY POST THANKS BRO

Pokesan
07-11-2017, 12:00 PM

let's end the digression and return to roasting yado like he deserves

rebeccablack
07-11-2017, 12:14 PM
this thread has really highlighted the need for some federally-funded support programs for autistic people seeking friends in the community

Caiu
07-11-2017, 12:57 PM

"With this I shall contend" said the Islamic doctor to a crusader laying dying on the ground of his Holy Land.

Loke
07-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Caiu really dropping the "I'm really a good guy, I just role play as a shady piece of shit" line? I believe Abacab attempted this defense a few times as well. Although to Abacab's credit, he was actually entertaining, not just a thief.

Caiu
07-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Name me one guy who knows anything about morality go ahead one guy. Nobody and I mean nobody man knows anything good from anything bad. It's all a matter of opinion.

Loke
07-11-2017, 01:49 PM
Name me one guy who knows anything about morality go ahead one guy. Nobody and I mean nobody man knows anything good from anything bad. It's all a matter of opinion.

Yes, it is a matter of opinion, and general consensus about taking things that don't belong to you has been thoroughly established. Way to break out some Jaden Smith level philosophy there to justify being a shady thief though.

fadetree
07-11-2017, 03:48 PM

lol. You, for one. Pretending you don't is just sophmoric bullshit.

Caiu
07-11-2017, 04:02 PM
In every one of us there are two guiding directives, whose guidance we follow wherever they may lead; the one being an innate desire of pleasure; the other, an acquired judgment which aspires after excellence.

Can you blame me for my adherence to humanity? Truly?

radda
07-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Can you blame me for my adherence to humanity? Truly?

yes, yes i can, because it is you. there is no other to blame.
take responsibility for your actions and accept the reciprocation .
fay gate...

radda
07-11-2017, 04:13 PM
same. however evil lurks in the hearts of everyone so why not let it out?

prepare to be stomped then

Caiu
07-11-2017, 04:14 PM
If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.

Lhancelot
07-11-2017, 04:23 PM
Read the quotes below, and decide who the correct author is down below! All quotes were written by the same man. (using the term "man" loosely here.)

"Name me one guy who knows anything about morality go ahead one guy. Nobody and I mean nobody man knows anything good from anything bad. It's all a matter of opinion."

"In every one of us there are two guiding directives, whose guidance we follow wherever they may lead; the one being an innate desire of pleasure; the other, an acquired judgment which aspires after excellence. Can you blame me for my adherence to humanity?"

"Truly everything i touch always starts to become about me its damn annoying."

A. These quotes are from the late psychopath serial killer Ted Bundy.

B. These quotes are from an anonymous gamer on a free emu game server who befriends people to steal ingame items.

Which is the correct answer, "A" or "B"?

Loke
07-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Quoting Socrates doesn't make you any less of a scum bag.

rebeccablack
07-11-2017, 04:28 PM
If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.
i dont think ive ever cringed so hard in my life. get well soon caiu.

Loke
07-11-2017, 04:33 PM
He's trying to use classical philosphers to justify his morally defunct behavior while ignoring the fact that the Romans and Greeks were thoroughly deplorable societies by modern standards (slaves, tyrants, conquest, etc). Socrates may be the father of modern philosphy, but the field has understandably advanced in the last 2500 years.

natescraigslist
07-11-2017, 04:38 PM
Caiu STOP POSTING ON MY THREAD

Lhancelot
07-11-2017, 05:03 PM
First quote is from a 1950's radio show host.
Second quote is accredited to Socrates through his disciple Plato in Phaedres.
Third quote is mine own.
Quote above your post is from Marcus Aurelius.

Apologies.

Morality is not an opinion. If morals were a simple matter of opinion there would be zero laws governing civilized human beings within their societies.

Stealing has always been viewed as one of the lowest forms of crime. It is the act of taking something away from a lawful owner and regardless if actual physical pain is not caused by said theft, this does not make it acceptable.

In a nutshell you are a scumbag human being if you justify stealing things because it "caused no pain."

TimTheToolmanTaylor
07-11-2017, 05:40 PM
this guy got 4 shitty items in aftermath and now hes tooting his own horn? i mean just look at this shit.

http://www.time-travelers.xyz/eqdkp//index.php/Character/Siryado-1111.html?s=

move this in rnf please. 1/10 troll post.

Pokesan
07-11-2017, 05:56 PM
Only an amoral psychopath would pilfer video game items:rolleyes:

skarlorn
07-11-2017, 06:41 PM
absolute trash from an amoral video game addict.
What's the worst part of this all?
I bet Caiu has never roleplayed, except in his head.

"hue hue hue" this guild made a big mistake when they invited me, a powerful iksar nerd!

*steals items from recharger*

"Now i've disgraced those big evil guilds, hue!" the sad iksar nerdling quipped to himself as he was forced to solo Lodizal because he no longer had any friends.

"But I wanted to prove monks could solo Lodi. I just didn't want to batphone people!
MORALITY ISN'T REAL AND i"M NOT A THIEF... i have FRIENDS!!!" the greasy iksar howls into the glowing screen, which he has mistaken for a window to freedom from the sadness of his reality; when in fact the screen is the chain that binds him.

GOTTEM (((RP style)))

Lhancelot
07-11-2017, 07:01 PM
i stole nothing. thievery is against the server rules. there is no rule stating one may not use a merchant. argue in ignorance if you must but the people are not fooled.

You understand when your a a member of a guild/group, and the guild/group entrusts you to not take items they place on a merchant to recharge for the guilds well-being (which includes you btw being a part of the guild and all) it is wrong to snatch the items from the merchant for your own personal riches.

This is stealing items that were not yours, that were other guild member's items... You can use the lame duck server rules for your awful behavior in this circumstance but it never fails, people that do stuff like this crash and burn. In fact, you probably are crashing and burning right now, as we interact.

You justify your lack of ethical behavior on the fact that you cannot be punished by the servers admin and this is no ruler of measurement to judge morals and ethics by.

I just find this kind of behavior repulsive, it makes people that come to the game to have fun not have fun because some selfish nasty person decides to be a dick.

Not cool, dude.

Zemus
07-11-2017, 07:05 PM

So is it safe to say his application to the Wrecking Crew has been terminated?

maskedmelonpai
07-11-2017, 07:09 PM
there uncounted times when lying, thievery and even murder gonna be not only condoned, but they be commended and even celebrated! morality is buncha behavioral parameters designed to restrain the thoughtless savage against destructive acts. reason can deliver better moral conclusions than tradition which vary wildly by culture even with all they overlaps. long as you adopt the premise that suffering bad and ought be minimized, you can reason you way to all sorta ethically superior conclusions.

in the case of caiu, he not really stole nothing. he commit a act of aggression & betrayal, but the nature of the act and it goodness or lack thereof, all depend on the effect. it can be argued that he make a lotta fat neckbearded nerds unhappy, that he impose upon them a lotta sufferings. BUT, it can also be said that them fat bearded necks impose lotta suffering on other weak, lazy or impotent nerds. it maybe even MOAR.

Caiu's act, it struck a blow, however tiny, against the cats on top and they ability to issue suffering upon the losers. he ought be a hero to all but those he took from, for his taking checked theirs.

maskedmelonpai
07-11-2017, 07:15 PM
i should add, it a mindset and Caiu simply speaking the language of his victims. he just outsmarted us all.

Lhancelot
07-11-2017, 07:28 PM
i should add, it a mindset and Caiu simply speaking the language of his victims. he just outsmarted us all.

It doesn't take intelligence to see opportunities to steal. It just takes lack of preparedness by the person getting ganked and the willingness of a thief to steal.

People like to blame the victims, but without a thief nothing would get stolen. The blame is twofold, but the majority of it should go on the thief not the one whos stuff is stolen.

***Majority of thieves I have run across were hardly on the higher end of the intelligence spectrum, honestly speaking.

Pokesan
07-11-2017, 08:34 PM
rip caiu. he died of packets of deaths.

Sonark
07-11-2017, 09:40 PM

From Marvel Comics?