PDA

View Full Version : The Putin Interviews, bye Oliver Stone

mmmroo
07-02-2017, 04:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5mFuDu70z4&t=4s

i watched the entire thing, Putin seems genuine to me.

thoughts?

entruil
07-02-2017, 08:59 PM
been a while in coming.... expect a lot, even vindication, didn't click... Bump?

AzzarTheGod
07-03-2017, 07:25 PM
saw em all. pretty good. unbiased surprisingly.

US propaganda machine is pretty damn fierce. they have special interests in russian economy from the Bolshevik takeover (jews) failing etc.

still a lot of bitter israelis and thats why we propgandized against russia. it was good to see Stone get the real word beyond the veil.

skarlorn
07-03-2017, 07:26 PM
putin = hero of white china

AzzarTheGod
07-03-2017, 07:44 PM

US propaganda machine is pretty damn fierce. they have special interests in russian economy from the Bolshevik takeover (jews) failing etc.

still a lot of bitter israelis and thats why we propgandized against russia. it was good to see Stone get the real word beyond the veil.

Keep sucking baby boomer dystopian media dick LMAO

push u dumbshits off a fucking cliff

U lil millennial narrative sucking rodents

skarlorn
07-03-2017, 08:14 PM
welcome to everQuest

Pokesan
07-03-2017, 08:36 PM
welcome to everQuest

entruil
07-04-2017, 11:38 PM
welcome to everQuest

haha... realer than thought... except its just a thing, that we can do, good times. Best oldies. (Fekkin' Romans)

Peace.

AenorVZ
07-05-2017, 03:25 PM
welcome to everQuest

mickmoranis
07-05-2017, 03:33 PM
I like putin cus he reminds me of characters in everquest. same with trump.

TO NORRATH WITH THE WORLD

Hitmonkey
07-05-2017, 03:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5mFuDu70z4&t=4s

i watched the entire thing, Putin seems genuine to me.

thoughts?
He comes off genuine cuz he's a professional- he's was leader of their version of the CIA since he started and when they took over he just switched his title.

... anybody that says that about Russia is either 12 or just incredibly stupid. Then actively partaking in dismantling and weakening any Alliance in Europe as they systematically just nibble away at Country after country.

mickmoranis
07-05-2017, 03:38 PM
I love people like hitmonkey who are so hopped up on CNN goofballs they'd call anyone who doesnt also religiously watch pop news incredibly stupid.

Pokesan
07-05-2017, 04:35 PM
russia is not our friend

AzzarTheGod
07-05-2017, 06:10 PM
... anybody that says that about Russia is either 12 or just incredibly stupid. Then actively partaking in dismantling and weakening any Alliance in Europe as they systematically just nibble away at Country after country.

The former USSR is their rightful property.

Did we allow the south to succeed from the Union or did we choose to shed the blood of innocents to get it back? The nibbling is taking back what is historically theirs, ala the creation of Israel. What is your stance on Israel? You seem like a real bright fellow!

Nice try kid. Go pack a lunch. Too easy to throw you hawks in the junk pile. Go put some weight on you.

AzzarTheGod
07-05-2017, 06:14 PM
I love people like hitmonkey who are so hopped up on CNN goofballs they'd call anyone who doesnt also religiously watch pop news incredibly stupid.

I just checked his ass hard.

Israel is the easiest way to check any hawk on Russian aggression (to their own former territories from this century mind you, arguably Israel has even less of a claim to that land since it was thousands of years ago)

The hawks are easy to logically break down and defeat.

Patriam1066
07-05-2017, 06:36 PM
russia is not our friend

AzzarTheGod
07-05-2017, 06:58 PM
lmao Israel whats poppin u funding that Patriam dawg? Damn u paying them taxes for aggression huh

The south didn't secede and neither will USSR satellites get over it kid.

AzzarTheGod
07-05-2017, 06:59 PM
Too easy to throw you hawks in the junk pile. Go put some weight on you.

mickmoranis
07-05-2017, 08:07 PM
russia is not our friend

as with the best relationships, its complicated.

Hitmonkey
07-05-2017, 10:58 PM

Love the kiddies who dont even know how to fake what side they are on....."derb herb libs hate da commies.."

FYI~ Life long real Republicans (like myself) hate russia because they are our enemy and if you had served your country in any of the armed forces you would know that by the aggressive posture they take every chance they get hoping we do something.

The former USSR is their rightful property.

Did we allow the south to succeed from the Union or did we choose to shed the blood of innocents to get it back? The nibbling is taking back what is historically theirs, ala the creation of Israel. What is your stance on Israel? You seem like a real bright fellow!

Nice try kid. Go pack a lunch. Too easy to throw you hawks in the junk pile. Go put some weight on you.

[eyeroll] jesus what a tard statement. So much wrong in there I'm not sure what to say but fuck I hope you dont have kids.

I just checked his ass hard.

Israel is the easiest way to check any hawk on Russian aggression (to their own former territories from this century mind you, arguably Israel has even less of a claim to that land since it was thousands of years ago)

The hawks are easy to logically break down and defeat.

DerpHerp on you crazy diamond

AzzarTheGod
07-05-2017, 11:58 PM
Love the kiddies who dont even know how to fake what side they are on....."derb herb libs hate da commies.."

FYI~ Life long real Republicans (like myself) hate russia because they are our enemy and if you had served your country in any of the armed forces you would know that by the aggressive posture they take every chance they get hoping we do something.

[eyeroll] jesus what a tard statement. So much wrong in there I'm not sure what to say but fuck I hope you dont have kids.

DerpHerp on you crazy diamond

LMAO Xaanka throw a flag on this play.

Just bodychecked this redditor so hard he had absolutely no rebuttal because his ribcage broke preventing him from even uttering a single argumentive sentence.

#ultra proudboy

mmmroo
07-06-2017, 12:16 AM
Check out project Veritas and their undercover work done on CNN.

CNN is going down in flames soon enough.

Hitmonkey
07-06-2017, 09:32 AM
LMAO Xaanka throw a flag on this play.

Just bodychecked this redditor so hard he had absolutely no rebuttal because his ribcage broke preventing him from even uttering a single argumentive sentence.

#ultra proudboy

Sucks when people stat facts and you can't come back with anything except derpherp doesn't it Donnie jr?

Check out project Veritas and their undercover work done on CNN.

CNN is going down in flames soon enough.

Hey dumb dumb, nobody on the right besides the idiots believes that guy either he's a notorious video editor and doesn't even post decent propaganda

georgie
07-06-2017, 09:58 AM
Any putin interview by america = journalist talking about headline news and the president calling them fake news

mickmoranis
07-06-2017, 11:43 PM
cant wait to watch hitmonkey peek but will probably miss him after.

mmmroo
07-27-2017, 11:18 PM
Sucks when people stat facts and you can't come back with anything except derpherp doesn't it Donnie jr?

Hey dumb dumb, nobody on the right besides the idiots believes that guy either he's a notorious video editor and doesn't even post decent propaganda

That is just your opinion man, you have no proof. Or you would have posted it.