PDA

View Full Version : Slugs

maskedmelonpai
06-29-2017, 06:09 PM
so yesterday i get home and i just looking at an admiring ymy flowers (i do that sometime). they lillies and they in various stages of blooming. i gotta few types and I got other flowers too.

so I looking at them, admiring how pretty they is and then I notice they kinda got different shapes. all them do. they all uneven and stuff. they been getting eaten. now, liek i say, i got lots other flowers too and i run into this problem before. lotta bugs eat flowers (i think, at least they not all one thing). anyway, i notice the telltale sticky spooge trail indicative of one creature, which of course nowhere in sight.

now, i know what they do. i read about it. I honestly hadnt really ever thought about it because i not really cared, but anyway, i read what they do. they don't like the sun obviously (duh), so they hide during the day and they come out once it cool down. that why there so many the nasty fuckers out in the evening: they going for they morning walk (it was not close to dusk yet so they as still sleeping).

This got me thinking though. slugs maybe the most horrific creatures ever on a conceptual level. it make me feel liek it was implemented poorly and not at all reflect the vision of the great designer whoever it is. i mean, you got this hideous thing, it nocturnal and have paralyzingly slime and tentacles and come out at night to devour beauty and hide in dark places from the light. that a slug.

AzzarTheGod
06-29-2017, 06:13 PM
its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator

skarlorn
06-29-2017, 06:13 PM
Everyone knows beauty as beauty
because they know ugliness,
knows good as good
by knowing bad.

from the Tao te Ching

ps salt

AzzarTheGod
06-29-2017, 06:16 PM
hating god's creations is like the definition of unwoke

Ahldagor
06-29-2017, 06:17 PM
Beer attracts and kills them.

maskedmelonpai
06-29-2017, 06:27 PM
i not say i hate it, just they eat my flowers and it make me sad and angry. i know they gotta eat, but they really are gross and a horrific concept. that my only point.

i can't do salt though. my mom gave me a thing of salt when I was little and told me to put it on the slugs and i did and thought it super neat for a fraction of a second until I realize he melting and then i thought about how bad it must hurt and how horrible it must be to melt :c

i just a weeny when it come to killing things. I feel bad for the thing. of course that don't stop me from eatin meat because there a disconnect there. it don't look liek no aminal, so I don't think of it as one. i couldn't eat it if I had to kill it and tear it apart.

this all a derail though. I derailing myself. point is, slugs are horrific.

AzzarTheGod
06-29-2017, 06:33 PM
angsty neurotic jewish protagonist

jews rock i love jews!!!

skarlorn
06-29-2017, 06:39 PM
sunfish are pretty fucked up too if you wanna think in those terms

they are terribly designed but lay millinos of eggs at a time, basically an allegory for how the idiots are spawning more than the smarts and the US is going to collapse because people follow the cult of ignorance

maskedmelonpai
06-29-2017, 06:40 PM
they not horrific tho. they're so cute and nothing is evil about being nocturnal. hedgehogs are nocturnal. they're cold move slow and imagine how chillllled out their headspace is. probably pretty good company. in my disney anthropomorphized coded racial allegory movie they'd be voiced by like a rasta black dude and slow down the angsty neurotic jewish protagonist w their adorable chilled out humor (think ent-style but w more of a cant we all just get along racial undertone so the message is healthy for the kids). and they're so vulnerable to salt and sun and other things. It's an incredible & unlikely concept. man I love Jesus Christ the designer

okay, i gonna catch them then and send em to you :3

loramin
06-29-2017, 06:41 PM
This got me thinking though. slugs maybe the most horrific creatures ever on a conceptual level.

http://i.imgur.com/11NU2nt.png

maskedmelonpai
06-29-2017, 06:52 PM
then go shake someones hand w that hand and make a big money deal. its a power move read art of the deal your internal psychology is everything.

lol :3 i just imagined you, liek in a suit doing this somewhere, making a business deal ^^

AzzarTheGod
06-29-2017, 07:41 PM
then go shake someones hand w that hand and make a big money deal. its a power move read art of the deal your internal psychology is everything.

Not really a joke. Most businessmen have rituals they do to perform their daily business sorcery.

Some abuse other people, some do immaterial rituals, some have a certain routine where they draw the power you are talking about in art of the deal.

Good post pal too bad there's no businessmen on here and our forefathers used us for sorcery fuel

skarlorn
06-29-2017, 07:51 PM
i'm a burgeoning businessman and my discipline is fucking bitches on RNF

AzzarTheGod
06-29-2017, 07:55 PM
A zog challenger appears. Take it to them!

skarlorn
06-29-2017, 08:01 PM
i draw my strength from the tears of nerds
Focus pocus, posting turds
Cut them down they rise again
Like fields of wheat they rise again
I draw my strength from the tears of nerds
A yawning cave without a floor
Each triggered post splits their soul
and gets me woker, woker, woke

Evia
06-29-2017, 09:52 PM
speaking of being a weenie about killing things a switch flipped in my head recently and ive been smashing ants and spiders bare handed w no regard. freed of my anxiety. its fucking woke just try it next time u see a big gross spider. make a fist and fucking smash it and wipe its parts off on a paper towel. it's liberating as fuck

I'm not messing with you. My best friends mom killed a spider with a piece of tissue and the spider bit her finger through the tissue. She ended up going to the hospital and had the tip of her finger amputated. I can't remember the spider name but it was in Utah so I think it was a brown recluse. Anyway long story short as liberating as that does sound I wouldn't recommend it... Not if that kind of shit can happen.

entruil
06-29-2017, 10:21 PM
(think ent-style but w more of a cant we all just get along racial undertone so the message is healthy for the kids)

damn... my main message is that we can...booze be crazy...

-------------------------------

Have you looked into helpful organic organisms that can naturally erase the slugs?

Nematodes for example can be used for a variety of gardening purposes and can be healthy for the environment the plants are in, however some can be detrimental to other organisms as well including humans. I don't have any expertise in this area though so research definitely worth doing. May be a good route to pursue if you don't want to kill or even look at them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slug#Human_relevance

----------------------------------

oh wait...

This got me thinking though. slugs maybe the most horrific creatures ever on a conceptual level. it make me feel liek it was implemented poorly and not at all reflect the vision of the great designer whoever it is. i mean, you got this hideous thing, it nocturnal and have paralyzingly slime and tentacles and come out at night to devour beauty and hide in dark places from the light. that a slug.

just think that with as much care and dedication went into that ugly, slimy, slugs creation. How much care and dedication is poured into the one who was designed/created in It's image? Worry not.

sclager1999
06-30-2017, 02:13 AM
A cup of beer level with the ground will do the trick, or just mulch with coffee grounds

Jimjam
06-30-2017, 02:36 AM
Pity the slug, for it cannot comprehend the beauty it destroys. It lives in a dark world of blindness. Even if it were able to see well the flowers deny their beauty to it, by furling up their petals to sleep. They can never see the true glory of their prey, for them the brilliance of daylight is a mortal anathema.

maskedmelonpai
06-30-2017, 08:30 AM
Pity the slug, for it cannot comprehend the beauty it destroys. It lives in a dark world of blindness. Even if it were able to see well the flowers deny their beauty to it, by furling up their petals to sleep. They can never see the true glory of their prey, for them the brilliance of daylight is a mortal anathema.

i do pity the slug. it not it fault it is what it is. but that not change what it is or what it do neither :c that a very pretty post too