PDA

View Full Version : Moron millennial Dies Making YouTube Video

nilzark
06-28-2017, 09:22 PM
Wanted to be famous.
http://www.startribune.com/minnesota-woman-accused-of-fatally-shooting-boyfriend-in-fame-seeking-video-prank/431313063/

TLDR: Girlfriend fatal shoots boyfriend with 50 cal desert eagle. He thought an encyclopedia would stop the bullet. Managed to impregnate a biological female before his death.

Lojik
06-28-2017, 09:26 PM
Unabridged versions always better

nilzark
06-28-2017, 09:30 PM
There I added a summary for the short attention spanned.

Patriam1066
06-28-2017, 09:32 PM
I'm shocked they're Hispanic

And yeah, it's very hard to get a Mexican pregnant. Going rate is like 10 pesos

Patriam1066
06-28-2017, 09:33 PM
Build the wall please God

maskedmelonpai
06-29-2017, 02:16 PM
this very sad :c she lose the man she love and gonna hafta go to jail for maybe 10 years because she and her boyfriend not smart. her babies not gonna know her :c

this sorta thing the reason why i a strong advocate of parent licensing and tbh, this make me favor bit more stringent regulation of firearms. in general, rights need be more restricted for people who can't properly care for themselves.

it sad these people even exist to have a chance at this sorta messed up fate :c

lctucker2999
06-29-2017, 03:42 PM
....19-year-old Ms Perez....a mother-of-two....three-year-old daughter

Clearly has a history of bad decisions. She was going to end up dead or in prison sooner or later. Just ended up being sooner. You can generally tell who is going to end up in prison years before they actually do.

Patriam1066
06-29-2017, 04:25 PM
You could tell by the name Perez tbh

dafier
06-29-2017, 04:34 PM
Must have been a Merriam-Webster and not and Oxford. (I read an article stating it was a dictionary)

English have 2 languages. Queens and common. It might have helped....who knows. :confused:

Cecily
06-29-2017, 04:40 PM
He had shown her another book that he had shot and the bullet didn't go all the way through, the charging document continued.

Quit being so judgmental. He had good reason to think it would work. Why do you think he wanted be famous? PROBABLY trying to provide for his family. The whole thing is just sad.

dafier
06-29-2017, 04:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcdwZBjUMLo

fact.... start at 1:35 for Oxford information which means it will be thicker than ...

nilzark
06-30-2017, 06:39 AM
this very sad :c she lose the man she love and gonna hafta go to jail for maybe 10 years because she and her boyfriend not smart. her babies not gonna know her :c

this sorta thing the reason why i a strong advocate of parent licensing and tbh, this make me favor bit more stringent regulation of firearms. in general, rights need be more restricted for people who can't properly care for themselves.

Less regulation, then DarwinLaws thins the herd.

nilzark
06-30-2017, 06:43 AM
Quit being so judgmental. He had good reason to think it would work. Why do you think he wanted be famous? PROBABLY trying to provide for his family. The whole thing is just sad.

Somehow he had multiple children and a Desert Eagle hand cannon at age 22.

Rule #1 for firearms, never point one at someone you do not intend to kill. Doesn't matter how thick their Librarians armor be.

khanable
06-30-2017, 06:46 AM
should have printed a copy of the p99 raid rules and used that, would have stopped the bullet

Lilhainis
06-30-2017, 06:57 AM

Troll or serious?

maskedmelonpai
06-30-2017, 08:00 AM
Troll or serious?

it honest. they own nature demand they carry a certain measure of avaoidable misery throughout they lifes. how many people you know who accidentally kill one another because they use a deadly weapon on they partner while fully expecting a nonlethal outcome? it not right that people should hafta suffer they own idiocy like that :c

yeah, we all have choices and are responsible for those choices, but we not all the same. some of us is more deficient than others and it morally reprehensible to allow let alone compel sentient beings to this sorta suffering simply due to they own nature. and if you is gonna allow they existence, well, then you need to manage it. it simply radically more inefficient and morally reproachable by extension to choose management over prevention of remedy.