PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard Update

Spyder73
06-21-2017, 08:42 AM
June 27th the Diablo 3 mega patch launches (new class - Necromancer)

Yesterday Tomb of Sargeras opened on WoW. Brand new raid tier, artifact traits, and class rebalances. If you wanted to give Legion a try this would be a great time since most/all of the promised content is now available.

Blizzard is teaming up with Bungie and they will be launching Destiny 2 in September!!!

StarCraft 2 continues to be the best RTS of all time.

Doctor Jeff
06-21-2017, 08:47 AM
left clicking simulator so fun

Pokesan
06-21-2017, 11:53 AM
thx for update voted 1

Baler
06-21-2017, 12:10 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/game

July 11th-ish is the release date for a massive expansion on path of exile.
6 new acts
New uniques, skills, enemies, bosses, scripted events, quests, the list goes on and on
Huge improvements to the passive skill tree
Competitive leagues (ladders)
Many different possible combinations to make your character feel unique and NOT cookie cutter!
Free to play. You don't need to spend a single dime to enjoy the game or unlock content.
MORE

Lune
06-21-2017, 12:27 PM
diablo 2 sucked. diablo is a bad game

http://i.imgur.com/vpCh8Ob.gif

Llandris
06-21-2017, 12:27 PM
Destiny 2 in September!!!

Yass

Jarnauga
06-21-2017, 12:49 PM
wait this triggered me

He's right tho

The SC2 competitive scene is awesome, shame that the geniuses that play this game at such high levels earn less than RNG CardStone players

And for one the US has a really good player, Neeb

bubur
06-21-2017, 01:11 PM
June 27th the Diablo 3 mega patch launches (new class - Necromancer)

Yesterday Tomb of Sargeras opened on WoW. Brand new raid tier, artifact traits, and class rebalances. If you wanted to give Legion a try this would be a great time since most/all of the promised content is now available.

Blizzard is teaming up with Bungie and they will be launching Destiny 2 in September!!!

StarCraft 2 continues to be the best RTS of all time.

that's too bad. thanks for the update. hoping for improvement in the future

Nirgon
06-21-2017, 03:31 PM
PoE > D3

SC 2 < mobas

Heroes of storm sux

WoW = kys, community has to tell them how to fix game and they don't even know how their own shit works

Spyder73
06-21-2017, 03:45 PM
Diablo 3 is actually a really fun game... WoW is also fun in short bursts... Lots of ((((((fire giants)))))) in this thread

Baler
06-21-2017, 04:39 PM
Diablo 3 is a great drunk/high arpg
PoE is a great Arpg

D2 is the grand daddy. (I play HC ladder when it resets. ps. Thank you, you know who you are.)

titan quest honorable mention.

Baler
06-21-2017, 04:50 PM
dungeon siege was the best diablo

dungeon siege 2 was a great arpg! Definitely gets forget about in lists though.

Jarnauga
06-21-2017, 05:10 PM
SC 2 < mobas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR7CU3CJ7iU

Baler
06-21-2017, 05:19 PM
Diablo 2 Remastered
Warcraft 3 Remastered

idk if anyone mentioned this.. But it's coming no joke.

Just like SC1 remastered
https://starcraft.com/en-us/

---
Nothing like buy a game again that has sold billions of copies.

AzzarTheGod
06-21-2017, 05:29 PM
left clicking simulator so fun

lmao got em

AzzarTheGod
06-21-2017, 05:34 PM
PoE > D3

SC 2 < mobas

Heroes of storm sux

WoW = kys, community has to tell them how to fix game and they don't even know how their own shit works

Pretty much this.

Heroes definitely sucks. Has some serious problems with it that, unfortunately are so complicated at this point, that there will NEVER be a lead on that project with the balls to:

A) propose the drastic cuts and changes needed and

B) execute those drastic changes and put his career on the line

Its too bad. HOTS could have been the fresh take on MOBAs that people were looking for. Instead its so over the top and so intensive that you can't play more than 1-2 games and the worst part is, as everyone has mentioned, there is no feeling of reward or fun when you win. If you aren't taking drugs, you feel absolutely nothing in HOTS.

DOTA triggers the dopamine, HOTS does not.

Jarnauga
06-21-2017, 05:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8WW93xq.jpg

Jarnauga
06-21-2017, 07:44 PM
is boxing in league rly a thing?

Dude in pic is Flash, basically a literal god of starcraft. Just a joke about how he's so good that he could play all 5 heroes at once against a whole team and still win :p

http://i.imgur.com/vbBoGBR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zXeyDRW.jpg?1

AzzarTheGod
06-21-2017, 09:13 PM
a decent skill-building competitive game for someone not insectbrained never has the word apm used in relation to it.

when HOTS came out all the MOBAs got a bump into your category.

its so nasty so sick and disgusting and abhorrent that Leagues may as well be Age of Empires and DOTA is Civ 6

I strongly question the virginity of anyone playing HOTS, casual or pro. 1 game played is way too many. I dont know when we are going to need legislation to save the pop but im thinking sooner than later. MOBAs were MOBAs. HOTS is doing visible damage to society.

AzzarTheGod
06-21-2017, 11:20 PM
the fundamental structure of league of legends is at odds with it ever being balanced. the business model is contrary to it, and it shows

if it was ever anything more than a mario party the biocunts ur str8cuck f@g friends brought were willing to play while yall got wasted, u goofed up bad. a properly calibrated heuristic would have protected u from getting your mouth pissed in by this.

Well said

xtraball
06-22-2017, 03:34 AM
titan quest honorable mention.

I second that.

And there's nothing like the original Starcraft.

Any thoughts on SMAC ? Got my kicks with that one...

skarlorn
06-23-2017, 02:48 AM
Why did blizzard never cater to my guild of hardcore rp PvP orc army out of the swamp even when we exhibited great ingenuity and skill in transforming Alliance slums into places where the Craft of War overtook the World?
Why did my 40-60 man raid forces never receive loot for slaying the city leaders until wotlk when you gave us the ugliest mount in game. Why was I branded for years with dishonorable kills for murdering the orphan masters in stormwind and every other disgusting pinkie along the way? Put top raid gear on city bosses. Make players loot able. Make this game what it could be and I'll give you my life.

Jimjam
06-23-2017, 03:26 AM
Why did blizzard never cater to my guild of hardcore rp PvP orc army out of the swamp even when we exhibited great ingenuity and skill in transforming Alliance slums into places where the Craft of War overtook the World?
Why did my 40-60 man raid forces never receive loot for slaying the city leaders until wotlk when you gave us the ugliest mount in game. Why was I branded for years with dishonorable kills for murdering the orphan masters in stormwind and every other disgusting pinkie along the way? Put top raid gear on city bosses. Make players loot able. Make this game what it could be and I'll give you my life.

You want a Warhammer: Age of Reckoning emu?

AzzarTheGod
06-23-2017, 03:58 AM

havent read yet looked pretty stale

Spyder73
06-23-2017, 10:05 AM

When I first heard about WoW in my head I envisioned a game more like Ultima Online... The fact that you can not wage war on a specific guild is still completely crazy to me. How much more fun would WoW have been if every time you entered Orgrimar there was a chance you would run into an enemy guild? My ideal game would combine UO/EQ/WoW into one super cluster of a game. I think UO's murderer system, housing, and crafting systems are awesome, I think EQs camp/XP system is awesome, and I think WoW's pace of combat, QoL, and classes are awesome. I gave up hope of anything like this long ago now.

What I am hoping for these days is that a company makes a survival MMO with a GIANT world where you start out as a mythical beast and work your way through the world fighting other beasts (Dragons, Griffons, Cyclops, Spiders, Snake-men, Hydras... skys the limit). Maybe as you complete the game it unlocks the next 'tier' of mythical beast. Once you successfully beat it enough times you can be a dragon... basically I WANT TO BE A GOD DAMN DRAGON BUT THE GAME DOESNT EXIST.

xtraball
06-23-2017, 10:24 AM
thread getting a lil bit homo. let's keep it gangsta

Like creating a mafia mob guild threatening to kill you if you don't donate to the family ? An EQ GTA ?

xtraball
06-23-2017, 10:38 AM
Cool !

Zade
06-23-2017, 10:57 AM
i saw a post a few days ago they are remastering warcraft 3. that will be the next game i buy. never played starcraft 1 or 2. might have to give it a shot. sounds like a decent game

Spyder73
06-23-2017, 11:38 AM
Like creating a mafia mob guild threatening to kill you if you don't donate to the family ? An EQ GTA ?

In Ultima Online on the Great Lakes server there was a PK guild named <SiN> that would charge people 'protection fees' in certain neighborhoods... they actually ended up getting suspended for taking it to far.