PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal

anthony210
02-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Arsenal is a new guild formed on the server a few days ago. We already have a solid base to build on but are always looking for more good people. Right now we are working on leveling up and getting to know eachother but we plan on raiding in the future.

Visit our website and read the forums for information on how to join up. The current minimum level to join is Lvl 20.

www.arsenal.guildportal.com

anthony210
02-12-2010, 01:52 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know we are forming up nicely. We arent mass inviting but if you would like to check us out visit the website above or contact one of the officers. The current level requirement is 20+.

Virtuosos
Jinsho
Transient

Virtuosos
02-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Please, if you do consider Arsenal to be your new home...be well aware that we will not accept people who have made themselves out to be assholes in /ooc. Jerking other guildies around in guild chat is fine, but making a fool of yourself in region reflects badly.

Myth
02-13-2010, 12:17 AM
Arsenal are a great bunch. I encourage all those in our level range to join (20-40ish)

Modes
02-15-2010, 05:46 AM
Good to see Moldy's not a member anymore. I had to question any guild that would take him, especially as an officer.

Virtuosos
02-15-2010, 02:19 PM
-shrug- his brother is a great guy, and moldy isnt bad either. just too vocal and hardheaded about certain things.

Virtuosos
02-17-2010, 12:56 PM
This post seems pretty bland, so I am going to post some information regarding Arsenal.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Arsenal!
This guild is an extension of "Arsenal" that resides in the MMO Warhammer. Currently, Arsenal is the most dominate force for their Realm, having an exceptionally high degree of organization and control. I was one of their members who got tired of Warhammer and switched to Everquest, being granted permission to extend the guild.

So, what does that have to do with we Everquest players?

Everything. Plain and fucking simple. This guild is going to be highly focused on teamwork and inter-guild relations rather than being care-bears in Norrath. Guild comes first, always. Guild members will always have the priority above other players and will always be treated with a higher regard. This is not to say that we wont be friendly towards others, but they will come second when dealing with a fellow brother (or sister).

We will be constantly expecting the best out of our members and the minimum level to join will be contiunally moving up. Guild members are expected to be active. There is no required amount of time to be playing, that would be moronic and stupid. But there is a required communication that must be met. If you will not be online for a few days, let me or an officer know.

Now! Since the introduction is over with, here are the rules (as of today) for the guild..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Consistent leveling and giving signs of progression through the game
2.Being respectful to the officers of the guild
3. Not causing immature drama with other members or other players throughout the server

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plain and simple....we are elitist. I do not expect you to take this game seriously, but I do expect you to take your role in the guild seriously. I am extremely open to advice and questions and suggestions, so please ask. The members is what makes up a guild, and we need to all work together to form a strong group of players who know how to have fun :p

Recyclebin
02-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Good bunch of people, I asked for buffs from some of your guildies and not a ounce of resistance in being helpful and nice.

Thank you for buffing my alt last night + my gf's char

Virtuosos
02-17-2010, 04:27 PM
:) i am very glad to hear someone outside the guild say that...shows that our recruiting has been doing well.

Salty
02-21-2010, 04:37 AM
Thanks, Jinsho, for training the shit out of me while I was in safe room in LGuk and then (after simply saying 'sorry') not responding to anything I say to you. My body is buried inside a wall apparently, and I'm waiting for a GM response to retrieve it.

Arsenal is awesome.

~
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/46/343313257_e02f570ce5.jpg

anthony210
02-21-2010, 04:41 AM
I am sorry but what would like me to do? I am pulling for ass sup and i have to split mobs... You saw we were camping Ass/Sup, I warned you once about standing there when you got trained the first time. Then you went right back and stood there again...

Dont come here and try to paint it like I trained you on purpose and then refused to help you. I didnt even see your tells.

Virtuosos
02-21-2010, 03:10 PM
WARNING: Death by train, when properly warned, is solely YOUR responsibility. Arsenal will accept no claims or costs associated with failure to take notice of said train(s).

Aaron
02-21-2010, 07:45 PM
WARNING: Death by train, when properly warned, is solely YOUR responsibility. Arsenal will accept no claims or costs associated with failure to take notice of said train(s).

Gotcha. Duly noted. And since you're bringing it up, is 'sorry' a proper warning anyway?

anthony210
02-21-2010, 08:04 PM
Gotcha. Duly noted. And since you're bringing it up, is 'sorry' a proper warning anyway?

I sent you a tell saying that you need to move after you got trained the first time. Then I went to pull again and you were still standing there. I actually was in the process of dieing because my FD failed a couple times after you died so all I had time to say after your death was sorry. I did not see your tells thats why you didnt see any more tells from me.

I am sorry about your death. But do not try to come here and blame me for doing anything wrong. I did nothing wrong, you should not have been standing in a dangerous place right in the pull path for the camp that you knew was camped. Your death is completly your own fault.

Aaron
02-21-2010, 08:22 PM
I deleted my initial post, but since we're getting into it now, there's a few things:
1. Saying 'sorry' after training someone does not qualify as 'proper warning.'
2. Safe room in Lguk is not considered too dangerous a place - it's called safe room after all. And I was only there for less 5 minutes. I wasn't hanging out, or going afk or anything.

I was willing to let it slide as a misunderstanding, but as long as you guys are claiming that telling someone sorry after training them is proper warning I'll call you both wrong.

anthony210
02-21-2010, 08:53 PM
I deleted my initial post, but since we're getting into it now, there's a few things:
1. Saying 'sorry' after training someone does not qualify as 'proper warning.'
2. Safe room in Lguk is not considered too dangerous a place - it's called safe room after all. And I was only there for less 5 minutes. I wasn't hanging out, or going afk or anything.

I was willing to let it slide as a misunderstanding, but as long as you guys are claiming that telling someone sorry after training them is proper warning I'll call you both wrong.

Once again since apperantly you cant read.

I told you to move after your got trained the first time. This was your warning (not that I am even required to give you one). You got agro and took the mobs somewhere, i dont know where but we didnt kill them. Then you came back to the same spot as I was pulling again and of course when I FDed to split the mobs went after you. I am not going to train my group simply because someone is standing there.

As for your second point, the safe room is only "safe" when no one is pulling through there. You knew ass/sup was camped, you had to know I was probably going to be pulling through there. You DEFINATLY knew it wasnt a good idea after I told you to move when you got trained the first time. A safer area for you to stand would have been in our camp not in my pull path.

Once again, sorry you died but it was your own fault not mine.

This topic is for guild recruitment, not for you to start an argument with me over a death that was your own fault in lower guk... This will be my last response to you on this subject so hopefully you will take better care next time not to stand in place where someone is pulling. Good luck to you.

Virtuosos
02-21-2010, 11:34 PM

-shrug- dying should be enough of a warning, the sorry was just an added bonus of remorse for your accidental death.

more than willing to discuss matters more closely with ya if you have a problem with my member privately... otherwise, lets leave it at a misunderstanding and an accident.

Aaron
02-22-2010, 01:40 AM
You do realize that I deleted my original post before you even starting talking about it right?

iamjacksrage
03-10-2010, 10:51 PM
guild is dead

iamjacksrage
03-10-2010, 10:53 PM
arsenal is a no doosh zone btw...