PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Inamtes

Ranndom
06-16-2017, 09:08 AM
The two pos's that killed two CO's in georgia during a transport have been captured. Held a gunpoint by a man until cops arrived. Hope they give those bastards death

Baler
06-16-2017, 01:35 PM
One was facing life. The other was out in 2035.*facepalm*
I'm not aware of any recent escapes that actually got away, in the us.

Also down in georgia I'm not shocked that a good civilian was able to safely capture them with a firearm. 2nd amendment ftw.
I can only imagine they'd of injured or killed more people just to escape. They tieing up an elderly couple and stole from them at one point. What if those old people needed medication!

katrik
06-16-2017, 01:52 PM
Scary shit... but yes, don't fuck with GA folks. We're armed.

AzzarTheGod
06-16-2017, 05:16 PM
The two pos's that killed two CO's in georgia during a transport have been captured. Held a gunpoint by a man until cops arrived. Hope they give those bastards death

Death??

You have never heard of a no-contact order have you?....

Prison sucks....it sucks bad....but it doesn't suck that much.

BIG BIG mistake these guys made killing COs as part of their escape. I don't give a fuck if they have a 10000 year sentence when they did it. This will not end well for them.

Go do some research on the 3-4 inmates in history that have found themselves placed on no-contact orders for various killings of COs/prisoners. Only a few inmates have killed a CO and the response is very simple. No contact.

Fun fact (sad fact) The man who did us all a favor and killed Jeffrey Dahmer spent 17 years and 5 lawyers later on a no-contact order after killing Dahmer for us. JEFFREY DAHMER!!! I think he just got out of no-contact recently. He is fucked up for life.

Ranndom
06-17-2017, 10:24 PM
Death??

You have never heard of a no-contact order have you?....

Prison sucks....it sucks bad....but it doesn't suck that much.

BIG BIG mistake these guys made killing COs as part of their escape. I don't give a fuck if they have a 10000 year sentence when they did it. This will not end well for them.

Go do some research on the 3-4 inmates in history that have found themselves placed on no-contact orders for various killings of COs/prisoners. Only a few inmates have killed a CO and the response is very simple. No contact.

Fun fact (sad fact) The man who did us all a favor and killed Jeffrey Dahmer spent 17 years and 5 lawyers later on a no-contact order after killing Dahmer for us. JEFFREY DAHMER!!! I think he just got out of no-contact recently. He is fucked up for life.

I dont care about no contact when they deserve no life.

Sidelle
06-18-2017, 02:24 AM
... Also down in georgia I'm not shocked that a good civilian was able to safely capture them with a firearm. 2nd amendment ftw.
I can only imagine they'd of injured or killed more people just to escape. They tieing up an elderly couple and stole from them at one point. What if those old people needed medication!
Scary shit... but yes, don't fuck with GA folks. We're armed.
http://i.imgur.com/baYIpBR.jpg

AzzarTheGod
06-18-2017, 03:48 AM
I dont care about no contact when they deserve no life.

Very black and white thinking by you.

There are things way worse than death. The Babylonians knew this and created an appropriate justice system where death would normally be indicated as a punishment. It usually involved maiming or loss of limb. Two reasons.

1) set an example to the community
2) death is cheap

Think harder. No contact is very serious. You aren't familiar with the damages.

katrik
06-18-2017, 11:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/baYIpBR.jpg

Correct lol