PDA

View Full Version : Hosting a Rust Server

Bozer Dispozer
06-15-2017, 08:15 PM
I'm hosting a Rust Server. Check it out, the more the merrier. The server is named Inimical (might trigger some memories for some of the Rallos Zek vets). For those that don't know, Rust is a pvp game that is every bit as brutal and fun as Rallos was. Not only is there item loot, but you can chop up and barbecue your enemies for food.

So far there are just 2 P99ers there, but we would love to have some more. Time to evolve neckbeards. You can play the Kelethin music on your ipod while building treeforts! Not to mention, the toxicity from p99 red already mentally prepares you for Rust!

If you decide to check it out, mention in /ooc that you are from here and get help starting out.

Hitmonkey
06-15-2017, 10:54 PM
Played pretty heavy on Moose, Rustil but damn that game needs some work.

skarlorn
06-15-2017, 11:09 PM
pubg

xKoopa
06-16-2017, 09:15 AM
Been thinkin about trying rust, but apparently that helk guy is ruining alot of the combat mechanics. Aim cone and bullet spread was made into RNG or some shit so bullets dont fly straight anymore

Bardalicious
06-17-2017, 01:33 AM
Not all that interested in Rust any more, I played the shit out of it when it first came out. As one of the original members of Inimical I can respect the name though.

AzzarTheGod
06-17-2017, 02:03 AM
Been thinkin about trying rust, but apparently that helk guy is ruining alot of the combat mechanics. Aim cone and bullet spread was made into RNG or some shit so bullets dont fly straight anymore

Blame the aimbot hackers it's the only way to slow them down

AzzarTheGod
06-17-2017, 02:34 AM
considered rust for the server of goreans. probably saved myself from a lot of halitosis transmitted thru mic by standing firm.

Lmao