PDA

View Full Version : Vendors for a human necro in Fay?

Omica
02-15-2011, 05:57 AM
I am wanting to hunt at a camp in Lfay, but I really need a vendor to dump my bronze off. Anyone know the closest vendor to Lfay that I could sell to?

Neryn
02-15-2011, 06:17 AM
I'm not sure about it, but if you can't find anything closer, maybe you should try to sell at the necro guild in Ak'Anon.

If you try it, you better go invis. I'm not sure you'll be KoS to guards, but there will be at least 1 wood elf NPC (bard) on your way to the necro guild.

Messianic
02-15-2011, 09:02 AM
Closest viable vendor is probably steamfont druid ring vendor. She's indiff to all.

Shocore
02-15-2011, 09:11 AM
On a not-altogether unrelated note, will a human shadowknight who worships Innoruuk be KoS in Qeynos? The Freeport hunting grounds are lame, and I'd really like to take advantage of the Blackburrow gnoll fang quest.

Messianic
02-15-2011, 09:15 AM
On a not-altogether unrelated note, will a human shadowknight who worships Innoruuk be KoS in Qeynos? The Freeport hunting grounds are lame, and I'd really like to take advantage of the Blackburrow gnoll fang quest.

I think so. Qeynos guards are usually glare to anyone who worships bertox/inny/cazic.

Dunno for certain tho. Is it possible to make an inny worshipping human in Qeynos? That might provide the answer.