PDA

View Full Version : Am I now the Ultimate Raider (ileostomy appreciation thread)

skarlorn
06-09-2017, 11:14 PM
Few days ago I paid a doc to slit my tum open and rip out my large intestine. The obvious plus side of this was now I am cured of ulcerative colitis, but there is an even BIGGER plus side I hadn't anticipated...

I have taken poopsocking to the next level.

POOP BAGGING.

The question I have is: how many p99 neckbeards have gone thru this surgery just to improve their FTE game?

skarlorn
06-10-2017, 02:35 AM
so u just had a surgery with debilitating unexpected side effect?? r u ok buddy?

nothing unexpected, doing great in comparison to before operation - thanks :)

just making the most of a sh!tty situation (pun intended)

Xaanka
06-10-2017, 03:07 AM
Few days ago I paid a doc to slit my tum open and rip out my large intestine. The obvious plus side of this was now I am cured of ulcerative colitis, but there is an even BIGGER plus side I hadn't anticipated...

I have taken poopsocking to the next level.

POOP BAGGING.

The question I have is: how many p99 neckbeards have gone thru this surgery just to improve their FTE game?

i had a bunch of my large intestine removed but i dont have a poop bag ***** i shit like normal. i did have a big ass drainage tube out my side for a while but i heal gud and dont scar ^_^

skarlorn
06-10-2017, 09:32 AM
i had a bunch of my large intestine removed but i dont have a poop bag ***** i shit like normal. i did have a big ass drainage tube out my side for a while but i heal gud and dont scar ^_^

Nice!

In a few months I'm gonna have the j-pouch thing so i can poop like a reg person, too

maskedmelonpai
06-14-2017, 09:04 PM
i hope you back on you feet quick:3

Lune
06-14-2017, 09:14 PM
Nice!

In a few months I'm gonna have the j-pouch thing so i can poop like a reg person, too

You are going to have such interesting poops I imagine, far more unique than ever before. The large intestine does a lot to modulate the consistency of the poops. I just hope it's not nothing but diarrheas and/or stone pellets for you from now on bruh wishing for the best

skarlorn
06-14-2017, 09:21 PM
thank u palls

And yea Lune, it's interesting. It's sort of like a thick slop, the color variates a lot based on what i eat.

Eating applesauce and/or banana makes it less liquidy

but I will never enjoy the feel of a thick log sliding from my anus

Angushjalmur
06-14-2017, 11:56 PM
but I will never enjoy the feel of a thick log sliding from my anus

running out of things to live for my dude

skarlorn
06-15-2017, 12:06 AM
running out of things to live for my dude

I've had probably a dozen good shits like that since the age of 17, so i was F*Cked anyway

i'll let u know if this is the reason I kill myself (will ref you specifically in my suicide note as Angushjalmur, Shitposter of the Infamous Project1999.com/forums)

Angushjalmur
06-15-2017, 12:08 AM
i appreciate the recognition man