PDA

View Full Version : If you could pick just 1 spell

Keldjor
06-07-2017, 07:50 PM
From Shadows of Luclin up to lvl60 as a Custom content what would be the possible choice for each class? If a Poll was taken and was to be added in game.
I'm thinking

Bard - Lvl58 Chorus of Replenishment (Higher choice) OR Lvl60 Warsong of the Vah Shir

Cleric - Lvl60 Blessing of Aegolism (Hands down)

Druid - lvl54 Spirit of Eagle OR Lvl58 Tunare's Renewal (powerful heal) OR Lvl59 Protection of the Cabbage (single PotG buff - Higher chance) <---- really not sure on druid imo

Enchanter - Lvl60 Koadic's Endless Intellect (Hands down)

Magician - Lvl58 Transon's Phantasmal Protection (personally for me b/c of the Mage's lack of Mana Regen)
BUT I'm sure raiding guilds would rather have Mass Mystical Transvergence grp (6ppl in a grp 2750mana/6 = 458mana for each rod OR the Rod of Mystical Transvergence @ 400mana/rod single

Necromancer - Lvl58 Mind Wrack (Grp twitch raiding/grping option) OR LVL60 Funeral Pyre of Kelador/Zevfeer's Theft of Vitae - Not sure what would be best option

Paladin - lvl60 Brell's Mountainous Barrier (Hands down) OR lvl58 Healing Wave of Prexus (grp heal)

Ranger - I'm not even sure, they are just going to be sacrificed anyways

Shadowknight - OR Lvl58 Deathly Temptation (SK Lich) OR Lvl60 Cloak of the Akheva

Shaman - Khura's Focusing (Hands Down)

Wizard - Greater Familiar (possibly?) OR Lvl60 Elnerick's Electrical Rending/Garrison's Superior Sundering

Whirled
06-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Mana Burn every line in front of me. Faster service for me and lowers the population. Win/Win

Amyas
06-08-2017, 12:23 PM
I would push for the last lv 60 exp pack to be patched in =P

Samoht
06-08-2017, 12:46 PM
Oh, I see. We're not picking one spell, we're adding a Luclin era spell. The title was confusing at first.

Bard - Overhaste
Cleric - Blessed Armor of the Risen
Druid - Heal
Enchanter - KEI
Mage - Regen
Necro - Undead Slow
Paladin - BMB
Ranger - Force of Nature
SK - Lich
Shaman - Focus
Wizard - Familiar. Manaburn isn't a spell, it's an AA.

loramin
06-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Shaman - Khura's Focusing (Hands Down)

I'd go with Quiescence, if only to watch Torpor go from 125k to almost nothing.

Samoht
06-08-2017, 12:48 PM
I'd go with Quiescence, if only to watch Torpor go from 125k to almost nothing.

That's PoP era.