PDA

View Full Version : Winter Kick Summer Ass

maskedmelonpai
06-06-2017, 07:21 PM
lotta people liek summer. i don't so much and I given it lotta thought lately. why so many people liek summer an why they like it SO much? it don't make no sense to me when you start weighing all the pros and cons...

okay, so number one good thing about summer is not have to wear much, so can be more comfy. of course everyone else like this too and i quite confident this is the thing most people like about summer. you dont have to layer obviously so you got better mobility and it nice to feel the air on you skin without freezing you ass off. BUT, there are reasons an consequences to this.

First, it fricken hot. That why you wear less. Second you don't get to wear more without looking like a weirdo. Then, there are sunburns. Spend too much time beneath the demon of life and you gonna turn red too and if you don't, you gonna turn brown and be wrinkly and scaly when you old. Have fun tanning! Fricken hot also mean traffic. Traffic from multiple sources...

everyone wanna go somewhere to escape the heat (because they don't really like it, they just don't wanna wear lotta clothes) or to look at other people with less clothes. so lotta people on the roads making it difficult to go anywhere. on top of that, you got wildfires. there lotta turds who think it good idea to flick cigarette out they car while driving with not much clothes, destroying they skin in they convertible on the way to look at sparsely clothes people and get cooled off. that cause more traffics when you have firefighters have to come put it out and EVERYONE gotta stop and drive REAL SLOW to look at all the burnt grasses :c

it's also bright, too bright. You gotta where sunglasses or walk around squintin like you pissed off all the time. and if you where sunglasses and overstay in the sun, he gonna tardstamp you face with a stupid look g tanline. I like to wear hats to make sure I don't get this problem even though I try to stay outta the sun. still gotta wear sunglasses though bcaise it still fricken bright unless you really keen to cultivate a deep device between you eyes.

Bugs. i am thankful that bugs mostly do not like where I live, so it not a very big problem, but still, summer brings bugs. bugs like the sun and they eat plants and like to bite you overly exposed flesh. they get in you food (which don't keep so long cause it too hot) and won't even leave you alone at night when the sun retire from it daily oppression of sensible minds for few hours.

daylight savings time! I hate it. I like the mornings, but only when I beat that fiery bastard outta bed and daylight savings time mean I gotta get up earlier to do it. it also mean he stick around later too, so can't go to bed at normal time because some shithead gonna decide it good time to mow AT 9:00 PM because the sun out... It still 9:00 though! and if someone don't do that, there no short supply of parents to foist they poorly trained offspring on the public because it sunny out and they should PLAY OUTSIDE, so mommy and daddy can make more of them (one of the few activities generally more enjoyable in summer than winter).

now winter, it not have any of these problems. traffic happen sometime at first snow when dumb people dunno how to drive and get caught outta they house, but that only first day. after that they mostly stay at home outta the way except for the retards who think putting they pickups in the automotive equivalent of platforms while hanging a bullsack from they hitch somehow make them alpheteroman.

winter not hot neither. yeah, it get cold, but that easy to deal with. you just wear more clothes. it not like heat where you can only shed so much clothes and fat. you can always put on more clothes and best part is you can still feel the cold wherever you want. wanna wear sandals in the snow? (do not recommend :c) you can! and STILL be warm (mostly). for most part, best to just leave you face bare because firstly it you, but second it get all humid if you wear a mask unless it like one of those with like the hole for your mouth and then you just look dumb. lol, who do that?

Winter not so bright neither and there a LOT moar dark to play in. the sun keep his distance. he not assault you skin (it protected anyway) and he know to hurry up, do his thing and GTFO. lotta peaceful dark mornings because everyone stay at home in bed because they depressed the sun not their to chase away clothes and steal the youth from they skin.

Winter also have snow. sometimes. well, it do all the time, just depend where. in any case, you can go to it without going all that far and snow is wonderful.

as you can see winter is lot better than summer and it makes no sense why so many people get so excited for summer. it the shittiest season and I am convinced we are just conditioned to appreciate it.

Pokesan
06-06-2017, 08:25 PM
you would not like winter if you lived somewhere else. winter in seattle is a joke.

georgie
06-06-2017, 08:35 PM
Tldr good for wealthy bad for the poor

Jk dr

xtraball
06-07-2017, 05:46 AM
There's nothing like springtime in Paris...

AzzarTheGod
06-07-2017, 06:09 AM
didnt read yet not sure if garbo

Priceline
06-07-2017, 09:26 AM
tldr but picked the first option assuming its the winter > summer one.

lived in WA state my whole life and can def say rain and around 50 degrees is perfect weather, eff summer and anything 75+

skarlorn
06-07-2017, 04:34 PM
Voted all three cause I am above the dualistic perspective touted in this thread

skarlorn
06-07-2017, 04:37 PM
there is objectively more boipucci for the taking in summer. but u can vet your boipucci easier by scoping their fashion choices in winter. but u can get a better picture of what htey look like naked in summer. i still think overall the quality over quantity argument still favors winter when it comes to boipucci. however my mojo is much less restricted in summer (shorter / darker days measurably reduce my Total Genital Volume) and its a target rich environment, so i can pull aLOT more quantity. and at some point quantity outweighs quality cuz u start hitting more quality hits just by random chance. i think overall it depends how dedicated you are to the hunt. in my case summer wins even tho i adhere to quality over quantity. if u prefer to only hit 3 or 4 targets in a year and expect a 25% quality confirmation rate (1 quality boipucci per year) instead of my 5-8% rate (putting me at ~8 quality boipucci per year) than ur mileage may vary on this. thank u for reading

Thanks for this post.

I once wrote a rap song called boy pussy

The only love I remember is "boy pussy queen juice champagne bubbly"

However I really like ur spelling here of boipucci

AzzarTheGod
06-07-2017, 08:08 PM
update read the skarlorn posts

still not sure about OP. can anyone give me a rating on it 1-10

maskedmelonpai
06-07-2017, 08:24 PM
yeah,

it 11 (^。~)v

maskedmelonpai
06-07-2017, 08:27 PM
it not really though, it just a rant. probably belong in rnf. glad to see productive dicsution evolve from it though :3

originalman
06-07-2017, 09:12 PM
dicsuction eheheh