PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Issue with Titanium Client

MasterGeoffrey
06-06-2017, 06:42 PM
Don't see where this could belong anywhere on the other forums, so I'm plopping it here.

I run the Titanium client, windowed mode, 1920x1080, and I have two monitors. Every now and then (haven't isolated why, yet), I have this problem where my mouse cursor is pointing directly at something, but the window seems to think it's somewhere else either to the right or down of the mouse. For example, I'll click directly on a spell gem, nothing happens. I move my mouse to the left of the gem and click, and the spell starts off. Only way I seem to be able to fix it is to close the client all the way down and load it back up.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

loramin
06-06-2017, 08:12 PM
It's probably a full screen issue. The next time it happens try hitting ALT + ENTER (to enter full screen mode) then hit it again (to get back to windowed), and see if that fixes it.

Also, search the technical forum, as this is definitely something others have run in to before (including me, but I forgot what I did to fix it; something in eqclient.ini probably).

MasterGeoffrey
06-06-2017, 08:43 PM
It's probably a full screen issue. The next time it happens try hitting ALT + ENTER (to enter full screen mode) then hit it again (to get back to windowed), and see if that fixes it.

Also, search the technical forum, as this is definitely something others have run in to before (including me, but I forgot what I did to fix it; something in eqclient.ini probably).

Thanks, loramin. When I alt+Enter currently, although it used to fullscreen me, now only seems to give me an indefinite black screen that sometimes persists even when I drop back out of fullscreen. Dunno what that's about either. I'll take a look in the forum though. I guess I figured the technical forum was for issues related to the game. Like you said, I know I'm not the only one with this issue. Thanks again!

Rader
06-06-2017, 09:55 PM
Thanks, loramin. When I alt+Enter currently, although it used to fullscreen me, now only seems to give me an indefinite black screen that sometimes persists even when I drop back out of fullscreen. Dunno what that's about either. I'll take a look in the forum though. I guess I figured the technical forum was for issues related to the game. Like you said, I know I'm not the only one with this issue. Thanks again!

Never go full screen on p99.