PDA

View Full Version : Mage Epic

Lhancelot
06-04-2017, 11:53 AM
What is the most difficult part of getting the mage epic? What is the bottleneck so-to-speak?

Darkatar
06-04-2017, 12:43 PM
What is the most difficult part of getting the mage epic? What is the bottleneck so-to-speak?

Earth Staff

GuyNumber1
06-04-2017, 02:41 PM
The plane of sky crown can be bought but if u can't find/afford it then it's right close to earth staff for difficulty of getting probably.

Bristlebaner
06-04-2017, 02:49 PM
I might be naive, but it seems like if that staff wasn't part of the quest line, there would be about 10x as many epics.

Yoink1986
06-04-2017, 05:05 PM
Yep earth staff. Took me putting a tracker up there and quick mobilization and many months to get mine. Torch can be annoying to get but can be MQd.

Lhancelot
06-04-2017, 07:17 PM
alright thank you.

Maner
06-05-2017, 08:22 AM
The plane of sky crown can be bought but if u can't find/afford it then it's right close to earth staff for difficulty of getting probably.

you can get multiple crowns per sky clear

dafier
06-06-2017, 01:31 PM
you can get multiple crowns per sky clear

On live it was a crap shoot. I spent several days (not in a row) clearing Isle 7. Sometimes no crowns would drop at all. It was stupid. Other days like 4 or 5 crowns would drop.

I did what Yoink did. I created a Ranger, got him to ....30 or something, maybe 50. Then tracked Magi P'Tasa. I didn't get my staff from Inny.

BUT! The day I got my Earth staff (2am btw), I tracked him. Had a wiz port my mage up. Summoned an Eye, and ran up to the 2nd floor with it and took a screenshot of P'Tasa holding the staff.

Told an officer that was online, he called some folks including the guild leader and we went up there with about 30 people, cleared and that was it. After the raid a guild wiz shot me up to PoSky (after completing the FV part) and I did my turn in. Was around 3am.

Got up at 7am, took a shower and went to work. One or two months later, Luclin dropped.