PDA

View Full Version : Just joined in the fun and wanted to say "hey!"

Kaylen
02-07-2010, 11:16 AM
Hey guys, just found out about Project 1999 recently and am excited to say I jumped on board pretty quickly. I was a pretty avid EQ player back in the day but significantly younger and with poorer MMO skills. My primary EQ character was a Barb. Shammy on Sullon Zek. (Go team Neutral!)

I've brought along at least 3 friends with me to help bolster the server population and might even be able to get one or two more.

But just givin you all a shout out. I'll be playing Kaylen, a Half Elf Paladin, and hope to see you all in game!

Fenrisulfr
02-07-2010, 11:37 AM
Nice to meet you mate, names Fenrisulfr Half Elf Druid!

ammut
02-08-2010, 04:46 PM
welcome man.

Packet
02-08-2010, 05:29 PM
Hey.

Machail
02-08-2010, 07:03 PM
Welcome aboard. Pally powah!

Kaylen
02-09-2010, 04:52 PM
Thanks for all the support and welcome guys, So far, The Project 1999 Community has been pretty welcoming both in and outside the game. Community building is one of those classic EQ memories that made this game so great and a large portion of my, and others, desire to relive EQ is to reconnect to such an awesome gaming community.

So here's to you guys!

Tristin
02-10-2010, 01:47 AM
Welcome to server mate!

Edgetiq
08-01-2010, 07:36 AM
Thanks for all the support and welcome guys, So far, The Project 1999 Community has been pretty welcoming both in and outside the game. Community building is one of those classic EQ memories that made this game so great and a large portion of my, and others, desire to relive EQ is to reconnect to such an awesome gaming community.

So here's to you guys!

Community! You played on Sullon Zek right? Haha most fun I ever had there are a few here they're usually the ones training everybody.

Good times.

Just when you say Barbarian Shaman I get images of charm burning a well know Barb Neut Shaman in BBM! He lost a lot of experience being chain killed by guards :-) Hope it wasn't you!