PDA

View Full Version : If there was a civil war

NachtMystium
05-26-2017, 10:36 PM
would you side with the furries, bronies, and vegans or hunting enthusiasts, gun nuts, and history nerds?

maskedmelonpai
05-26-2017, 11:19 PM
there a right answer here

Baler
05-27-2017, 01:22 AM
Can you please draw a map where the borders would be for each group?
Also I'm highly offended you didn't list the group I belong to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdJiJ53TexI

AzzarTheGod
05-27-2017, 02:33 AM
there a right answer here

Can I choose "history nerds with guns" plox?

Nuggie
05-27-2017, 07:12 AM
Millions died during the last one. Tens of millions if not more would die on a round 2.

Borders would be the coasts and the interior.

Ahldagor
05-27-2017, 09:52 AM
I'd side with General Sherman's resurrection.

NachtMystium
05-27-2017, 12:40 PM
there is no right or wrong answer here, only losers and winners. when luxury is thrown out the window and convenience is the furthest from your thinking, primal instinct raises its ugly, but eager head. so long it's been since it's really been able to thrive.

in all honestly I really think it's a very big possibility.

Let's just speculate and imagine IF trump were to declare a civil war, do you think ppl would take up arms? I'll let you answer that question to your own judgment but I think we all know the answer.

aaezil
05-27-2017, 01:38 PM
would you side with the furries, bronies, and vegans or hunting enthusiasts, gun nuts, and history nerds?

Must be hard to exist in the real world with such an impaired IQ

NachtMystium
05-27-2017, 01:45 PM
Must be hard to exist in the real world with such an impaired IQ

confirmed furry

Nilstoniakrath
05-29-2017, 09:57 PM

Would live near the border, work and pay taxes on the conservative side, and party on the liberal side.

Uuruk
05-29-2017, 10:15 PM
Option 1 is comprised of loosers and morans

So you're option 1?

entruil
05-30-2017, 12:11 AM
clearly the options are predefined and not applicable in a practical working environment...

the real question is... why did they include Saw climax music into fantastic beasts at a higher rate of speed?

xtraball
05-31-2017, 08:09 AM
None

Goobles
05-31-2017, 01:01 PM
Let's just speculate and imagine IF trump were to declare a civil war, do you think ppl would take up arms? I'll let you answer that question to your own judgment but I think we all know the answer.

Trump is the leader of all of it, why would he split it into pieces, leaving it open for someone to overthrow him? I hate all you nerds who think of idiotic scenarios like this. "Declare a civil war" lol. "Hey you guys, everyone fight everyone just cuz I declare that you are going to"

originalman
05-31-2017, 01:24 PM
Trump is the leader of all of it, why would he split it into pieces, leaving it open for someone to overthrow him? I hate all you nerds who think of idiotic scenarios like this. "Declare a civil war" lol. "Hey you guys, everyone fight everyone just cuz I declare that you are going to"

wut if he gave a list of names during his state of the union address, accused of treason and said go forth and kill. i mean obviously he wouldn't but he could cause some civil unrest if he said so. loosen you're buttwhole kid