PDA

View Full Version : Whats the policy on repeated training in dungeons?

spectrefax
05-25-2017, 01:10 AM
I'm curious what p99 policy is on training in dungeons. Currently sitting in City of Mist where one or more assholes are continuously dragging massive reaver trains from moat area to zone--getting people killed and forcing others to have to log off repeatedly to dump aggro each time.

What's the policy stance on this type of behavior?

aaezil
05-25-2017, 01:29 AM
Umm try reading the rules page. It takes less time than you already wasted making that post and reading my reply. *slowclap*

spectrefax
05-25-2017, 01:30 AM
Anyone? They keep doing it over and over.

spectrefax
05-25-2017, 01:30 AM
Umm try reading the rules page. It takes less time than you already wasted making that post and reading my reply. *slowclap*

Uh, no need to be an asshole. Kindly go fuck yourself, thanks.

aaezil
05-25-2017, 01:31 AM
^ Lol triggered

aaezil
05-25-2017, 01:34 AM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132299

spectrefax
05-25-2017, 01:35 AM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132299

Yes, asshole, I read it. It's not specific to the situation I'm encountering, hence the thread. Just going to go ahead and add you to ignore so I don't have to read stupidity.

aaezil
05-25-2017, 01:40 AM
Lol i guess we are even now since i read stupidity on all of your posts - although you get minus points for the verbal assaults.

Sorn
05-25-2017, 01:44 AM
Not there so I can't answer your question, but you would be best served submitting an in-game petition (might want to make sure you have the names of the culprits as well).

CoM's pretty infamous for epic trains full of reavers, though if it's done more than twice in a night and people are repeatedly dying then that's definitely no bueno.

branamil
05-25-2017, 01:46 AM
You have to have a screen recording of it that proves it's intentional. Without that the GMs will do nothing.

aaezil
05-25-2017, 01:47 AM
You have to have a screen recording of it that proves it's intentional. Without that the GMs will do nothing.

Fake news - That's not documented anywhere

spectrefax
05-25-2017, 02:11 AM
Not there so I can't answer your question, but you would be best served submitting an in-game petition (might want to make sure you have the names of the culprits as well).

CoM's pretty infamous for epic trains full of reavers, though if it's done more than twice in a night and people are repeatedly dying then that's definitely no bueno.

That's the information I was looking for. Thanks fellas.

I can't say if the culprits are purposely targeting anyone in particular. Just seems as if they're repeatedly trying and failing to do something and having to zone the train when they fuck it up. Obviously the guilty party gives no warning of the train, since they keep doing it over and over and don't want to be identified as the culprit.

branamil
05-25-2017, 02:11 AM
Fake news - That's not documented anywhere

Nice, good to know I can get people banned with absolutely no proof. Thanks for the tip you antisocial troll

aaezil
05-25-2017, 02:25 AM
Nice, good to know I can get people banned with absolutely no proof. Thanks for the tip you antisocial troll

You must be very new if you think nobody has been disciplined for training without some video evidence lmao. Some kids i mean really.

Tankdan
05-25-2017, 02:31 AM
Part of CoM, don't you worry. You saw nothing. Get steppin.

aaezil
05-25-2017, 02:34 AM
^ i like this guys style

Danth
05-25-2017, 02:40 AM
Reaver trains are common in Citymist because of the server's Z-axis problems. Sometimes the castle reavers don't path correctly and instead pop out the top of their room, which usually results in a rather annoying train. It sucks but when this is happening odds are the group doing reavers is as annoyed as the people they're catching up in it. If you get mad at anyone, direct it at the folks who broke the Z axis (it didn't use to happen) and never fixed it.

If it's normal trash mob trains then continue your otherwise scheduled rant.

Danth

Topgunben
05-25-2017, 03:07 AM
I'm curious what p99 policy is on training in dungeons. Currently sitting in City of Mist where one or more assholes are continuously dragging massive reaver trains from moat area to zone--getting people killed and forcing others to have to log off repeatedly to dump aggro each time.

Bro. Take it easy. This is just a game it's not real.

dude
05-25-2017, 09:39 AM
just give on (/ooc click off your sow to get up to the second floor.)

Jimjam
05-25-2017, 09:53 AM
I'm really enjoying the attitude in the thread. If this were posted on fml.com I'd definitely file it under YDI.

Rader
05-25-2017, 10:17 AM

High fives and fist bumps.

welly321
05-25-2017, 10:20 AM
Yes, asshole, I read it. It's not specific to the situation I'm encountering, hence the thread. Just going to go ahead and add you to ignore so I don't have to read stupidity.

u mad?

kotton05
05-25-2017, 10:24 AM
Part of CoM, don't you worry. You saw nothing. Get steppin.

This and don't camp on the tracks. You could do 100 trains to zoneline in CoM without proof due to all the diff levels of height. Its usually someone from the ramparts that had to bail on a mob creating a huge train in my experiences.

Spyder73
05-25-2017, 10:31 AM
Doing it over and over is zone disruption - In game petition and a GM can come and watch to see who is doing the f#ckery. But yes, pathing in CoM is among the worst and sometimes people don't even realize they have a train until several minutes later when the entire castle comes screaming through the zone. Then you have some necro who is FDing standing/FDing standing/FDing standing and they train never stops because they didn't /q

Varren
05-26-2017, 05:05 AM
It's more likely to be people trying to jump up onto the 2nd level on the flag banner and screwing it up. It all looks sweet and innocent but when you screw that up and one of the mobs on the ramparts sees you, the pathing starts up and it takes 2 minutes or so for the path route to find its way to you.... with dozens of mobs all coming to his aid at the same time.

Ask whoever is camping temple to keep an eye out for higher levels trying to jump up there, then take it from there if they're screwing it up.

Lev trick to top of arena is much safer.