PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Stuck in Highhold Pass

Vandolas
02-07-2010, 02:12 AM
I was going to Highhold pass to buy the enchanter pet spells. I have SoF expantion, which I hear has more than one problem.
As soon as I went into the zone it said Unknown Zone and kicked me to desktop.
Now my enchanter is stuck in the unknown zone and I can not get her out. When I try to reboot the log in and reload the charater I get an error message that says something about zone '' is not avalible and that I should contact sony support.
Is there anythning I can do that does not involve deleting my charater and starting over?

Somekid123
02-07-2010, 02:56 AM
Go buy Titanium like everyone else is using, uninstall the SoF one, install Titanium, log in enchanter and zone out.

Danth
02-07-2010, 08:33 AM
I don't know when SoF is from. Is it modern enough to have the 'new and improved' Highpass? If so you'd likely have to do some file modification.

That's just a shot in the dark.

Danth

Hasbinbad
02-07-2010, 10:06 PM
I was going to Highhold pass to buy the enchanter pet spells. I have SoF expantion, which I hear has more than one problem.
As soon as I went into the zone it said Unknown Zone and kicked me to desktop.
Now my enchanter is stuck in the unknown zone and I can not get her out. When I try to reboot the log in and reload the charater I get an error message that says something about zone '' is not avalible and that I should contact sony support.
Is there anythning I can do that does not involve deleting my charater and starting over?

I think you should contact Sony support.