PDA

View Full Version : WHO AM I? (PRIZE INCLUDED)

Beastagoog
05-22-2017, 06:30 AM
I SPENT THE BEST PARTS OF MY LATE 20's and EARLY 30's FARMING FUNGIs ON BLUE99. (4 years in total)

I NECKBEARDED SO HARD THAT OTHER NECKBEARDS RESPECT/ED ME.

I POSTED A PICTURE OF MYSELF TRYING TO FLEX IN THE ATTIC OF EITHER MY MOMS OR GRANDMA'S HOUSE WITH GREASY HAIR AND IRON MAIDEN TYPE BAND POSTERS ON THE WALLS. I HAVE MANBOOBS, LIKE THE HORMONE IMBALANCE MANBOOBS MALES GET. EVERYONE LAUGHED AT ME ABOUT THAT PICTURE AND I'VE SPENT THE PAST 4 YEARS TRYING TO RECOVER FROM IT.

I THEN PROCEEDED TO RECORD A SERIES OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF ME TALKING TO GOATS TO IMPRESS MY ONLINE BUDDIES.

WHILE GETTING HAMMERED ON THE FORUMS I POSTED A PICTURE OF A WINDOW OF WHERE I WORK IN SOME SHITTY DOWNTOWN BORDER TOWNSHIP IN KENTUCKY TO TRY AND PROVE HOW SUCCESSFUL I AM AS A 35 YEARS OLD ENTERING MEANINGFUL EMPLOYMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.

I HAVE AUTISM, ALL THOUGH IT IS MILD AUTISM SO I CAN FUNCTION WELL ENOUGH IN SOCIAL SETTINGS BUT I HAVE SPENT MY WHOLE LIFE TRYING TO PROVE I AM NORMAL.

FIRST PERSON TO GUESS WHO THIS IS WINS A PRIZE

GO!

KEWLGET
05-22-2017, 06:35 AM
all though?

MavstabYoudead
05-22-2017, 06:39 AM
Jeremy?

Phenyo
05-22-2017, 07:25 AM
Jeremy?

beware the painful packets

AzzarTheGod
05-22-2017, 07:29 AM
read the first sentence voted cyren.

AzzarTheGod
05-22-2017, 07:29 AM
o it says blue,

welp just change the color

Deillon
05-22-2017, 08:21 AM
Bush. Where's my prize

MavstabYoudead
05-22-2017, 08:55 AM
Bush. Where's my prize

beat you by a couple hours. Jeremy/Edward/skippy/bush same thing.

Nirgon
05-22-2017, 11:19 AM
Lot of jealous haters for Jeremy Irons

MavstabYoudead
05-22-2017, 11:36 AM

I like the guy when playing on the same team. Just answering the trivia question.

Deillon
05-22-2017, 11:57 AM

sports

HippoNipple
05-22-2017, 12:00 PM

It's really just the OP. I'm not sure why he hates Jeremy and has done so much research on him.

Beastagoog
05-22-2017, 02:07 PM
It's really just the OP. I'm not sure why he hates Jeremy and has done so much research on him.

I don't hate Jermey and this info is freely available and wildly circulated. I left so much out too like the classical music shit and packets of death.

NEXT.

(P.s. please post more on Agnarr forums crying about how red99 players are joining the server, ya pussy)

NEXT X2

karsten
05-22-2017, 02:28 PM
all though

Nirgon
05-22-2017, 02:45 PM
Really can't get past the derogatory nature and use of large caps calling him an autist. Seems like an issya.

Rhuobhe
05-22-2017, 04:30 PM
Sounds like a dwarf paladin I know

HippoNipple
05-22-2017, 05:30 PM
(P.s. please post more on Agnarr forums crying about how red99 players are joining the server, ya pussy)

NEXT X2

That was a threat not a complaint rootard.

Beastagoog
05-22-2017, 06:00 PM
NEXT

Ardok
05-22-2017, 06:02 PM
Karsten or Jeremy

Beastagoog
05-22-2017, 06:03 PM
boo hoo everyone just to let you know red99 players a join Agnarr

http://i.imgur.com/gMoiLht.gif

Beastagoog
05-22-2017, 06:04 PM
are*

(quoted from Hipponipple on Agnarr forums)

HippoNipple
05-22-2017, 06:35 PM
You aren't funny and you come off as a retard for posting back and forth on different accounts.

AzzarTheGod
05-22-2017, 07:49 PM
ITT tryhards read the entire OP and then post their answer proudly

cringing hard @ the v-cards lmao

Lord Casey
05-23-2017, 11:12 PM
RnF these days : http://i.imgur.com/qV35fDD.png

pathetic unfunny try hards still managing to shit up the forums even while on ignore

goog job

Beastagoog
05-24-2017, 12:05 AM
Sounds like you're triggered and trying to derive happiness out of a 80 pop box.

Would hate to see what the rest of your life is like.

AzzarTheGod
05-24-2017, 05:39 AM
i reckon ur probably downright slapstick hilarious if ur on Casey's ignore list.

that dude is the least funny most tryhard socially awkward dude in voice. but has all the rest of the v-card club convinced otherwise because he has something that passes for comedic timing with sedated druggos he's wildly popular with.

Beastagoog
05-24-2017, 06:51 AM
Lol you're weak in the testicular balls if you add people to ignore on red99, both ingame and on the forums. Plus anyone that posts pics like that will 99.7% of the time be pressing "show post."

I mean if it bothers them so much that people spam these forums they in the wrong place in the first place. This forum has being a cesspit since I joined 3 years ago.

I think the high and mighty players like Casey get offended by shit like this too easy even tho he has a webpage dedicated to basically poo and fart jokes.

Lol.

HippoNipple
05-24-2017, 10:02 AM
There is one aussie and a couple trannies that make it on most people's ignore list because they spam like crazy and are not funny. I guess you can investigate the reasoning behind this as much as you want.

Good luck and sorry you lost.

Beastagoog
05-25-2017, 05:26 AM
There is one aussie and a couple trannies that make it on most people's ignore list because they spam like crazy and are not funny. I guess you can investigate the reasoning behind this as much as you want.

Good luck and sorry you lost.

Hi Hippo. You still in a panicked state on agnarr forums over red99 players joining the server.

LOL.

HippoNipple
05-25-2017, 09:41 AM
Sorry you lost.

Beastagoog
05-28-2017, 04:25 AM
Bump.

Beastagoog
05-29-2017, 09:28 AM
I SPENT THE BEST PARTS OF MY LATE 20's and EARLY 30's FARMING FUNGIs ON BLUE99. (4 years in total)

I POSTED A PICTURE OF MYSELF TRYING TO FLEX IN THE ATTIC OF EITHER MY MOMS OR GRANDMA'S HOUSE WITH GREASY HAIR AND IRON MAIDEN TYPE BAND POSTERS ON THE WALLS. I HAVE MANBOOBS, LIKE THE HORMONE IMBALANCE MANBOOBS MALES GET. EVERYONE LAUGHED AT ME ABOUT THAT PICTURE AND I'VE SPENT THE PAST 4 YEARS TRYING TO RECOVER FROM IT.

I THEN PROCEEDED TO RECORD A SERIES OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF ME TALKING TO GOATS TO IMPRESS MY ONLINE BUDDIES.

WHILE GETTING HAMMERED ON THE FORUMS I POSTED A PICTURE OF A WINDOW OF WHERE I WORK IN SOME SHITTY DOWNTOWN BORDER TOWNSHIP IN KENTUCKY TO TRY AND PROVE HOW SUCCESSFUL I AM AS A 35 YEARS OLD ENTERING MEANINGFUL EMPLOYMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.

I HAVE AUTISM, ALL THOUGH IT IS MILD AUTISM SO I CAN FUNCTION WELL ENOUGH IN SOCIAL SETTINGS BUT I HAVE SPENT MY WHOLE LIFE TRYING TO PROVE I AM NORMAL.

GO!

Bump.

mickmoranis
05-29-2017, 02:35 PM
anyone guess Krazy yet?

Beastagoog
06-01-2017, 02:39 AM

GO!

Viper7
06-01-2017, 06:54 AM
jeremy aka quido, we know now stfu

wiggleroom
06-01-2017, 11:17 AM
Wi wi wi wig wig wig gle gle gle

-wiggler

Beastagoog
06-02-2017, 09:38 AM

GO!

Beastagoog
06-02-2017, 10:34 PM
0 FUCKS GIVEN

nilzark
06-07-2017, 08:29 PM
I see Beastagoog has been banned. Who saw that coming?

Nyrod
06-09-2017, 02:33 AM
oh, is that why he never replied to my pm :(