PDA

View Full Version : Just started playing

peppy
05-18-2017, 02:18 PM
Hey everyone, I just started playing EQ again. Last time i played was in PoP or Omens of War i think. Use to play a shaman and a warrior. This was my warriors profile from back in the day.

Starting off with a Shaman and waiting for an IP exclusion so my GF can play with me as well.

So if you see a mostly naked barbarian shammy named chesterr running around with hardly any spells, /wave. I was lucky enough to get a sow at lvl 1 and run to Qeynos and back to get my Initiate Symbol of the Tribunal.

https://eq.magelo.com/profile/999369 <-- my old magelo profile.

Syllibus
05-18-2017, 10:04 PM
Welcome :) I'll see you around, I'm sure. Hopefully the IP exemption won't take too long to sort out.

loramin
05-18-2017, 10:14 PM
Hey everyone, I just started playing EQ again. Last time i played was in PoP or Omens of War i think. Use to play a shaman and a warrior. This was my warriors profile from back in the day.

Starting off with a Shaman and waiting for an IP exclusion so my GF can play with me as well.

So if you see a mostly naked barbarian shammy named chesterr running around with hardly any spells, /wave. I was lucky enough to get a sow at lvl 1 and run to Qeynos and back to get my Initiate Symbol of the Tribunal.

Welcome fellow Barbarian Shaman! Things here are quite different from the PoP era, but you'll adjust quickly I'm sure.

Also good luck on the exemption, but be aware that it may take awhile.

peppy
05-19-2017, 12:22 AM
The exemption went through. Now just need to find a night me and the gf can play.

xtraball
05-19-2017, 03:43 AM
The exemption went through. Now just need to find a night me and the gf can play.

Play EQ you mean ? :D

jackd104
05-19-2017, 07:05 AM
WB

peppy
05-19-2017, 10:55 AM
Play EQ you mean ? :D

of course. we can always have time to play the other way...:D

Keggernuts
05-20-2017, 01:00 PM
Hey peppy/chesterr great to have you join the fold.

Hit up Kulgek sometime. Once I get lvl 29 ill port yas around

peppy
05-20-2017, 02:32 PM
Will do. just working on getting some lvls right now. then i'll have to track down some gear.

Keggernuts
05-21-2017, 08:46 AM
Well I can help you with a quests wisdom. Off hand once I can port. Testament of Vanear

peppy
05-21-2017, 01:26 PM
Well I can help you with a quests wisdom. Off hand once I can port. Testament of Vanear

That would be great!
I just finished making me some patchwork armor so i'm not naked anymore

Keggernuts
05-25-2017, 06:43 AM
I can port you around now look up Kulgek

peppy
05-25-2017, 10:24 AM
will do

Messie
05-26-2017, 02:26 AM

Welcome to the server. It's a great place! I see your warrior was on The Rathe. I'm from there, also! I remember Tindi Losi, Frayed Knot, BoTS, El'lar Do'Bluth, The Legend of Marr, etc. What guilds were you in? Do you remember? Asking for nostalgia's sake.

Feel free to message me anytime you see me online (I'll be on about 7 hours from this post). I'm happy to chit-chat, help you with questions you may have, hook you up with some spell money, etc. :D

peppy
05-26-2017, 09:05 AM
Welcome to the server. It's a great place! I see your warrior was on The Rathe. I'm from there, also! I remember Tindi Losi, Frayed Knot, BoTS, El'lar Do'Bluth, The Legend of Marr, etc. What guilds were you in? Do you remember? Asking for nostalgia's sake.

Feel free to message me anytime you see me online (I'll be on about 7 hours from this post). I'm happy to chit-chat, help you with questions you may have, hook you up with some spell money, etc. :D

The main guild i was in was Clan X. I had a few friends in bots and tindi also. Use to quad and 5 box with their toons when i rare spawn was up i wanted. Or if i just couldnt find a group. Not sure if ill be on this weekend or not I'll have my little girl. But ill look you up when i get on. Your character name the same as forum name?

DayForz
05-26-2017, 10:17 AM
Ooh another former Rathe player! My main on the Rathe was a gnome cleric named Yimmarelle and I was in Noble Blade along with Malbadon, Rheanna and Kanem who now play here in Omni. Welcome to P99! :)

peppy
05-26-2017, 10:20 AM
I remember noble blade. I dont remember hardly any character names.

greymouser69
05-29-2017, 01:35 PM
Grats, I'm waiting on my own exemption so the wife and I can both play together like we used to!

Dr00d/ranja combo here!