PDA

View Full Version : Necro Looking for Iksar Duo Partners

Red Dragon
05-17-2017, 04:06 PM
Hello,

I'm starting an Iksar Necromancer. I'm level 5 and working on starter quest lines that involve Lake of Ill Omen, Swamp of No Hope and Field of Bone. I'm looking for people who are also playing Iksar and are looking for efficient duo/trio exp groups. We can also team up to work on the Iksar class specific quests to add a bit of purpose to the grind.

I play PST evenings mostly and I much enjoy grouping for exp so my pet doesn't steal exp if I deal less than 50% dmg while trying to maintain kills/minute.

Ideally looking to group with other necromancers because we won't have many heals and the pets are disposable. Willing to group with others with or without healers, let's get those bandages ready.

My characters name is Blizaga, i'm surprised the name wasn't taken to be honest!

Red Dragon
05-19-2017, 02:48 PM
Hello,

I'm level 10 and currently getting awesome EXP in Kurn's Tower.

Also looking to work on starter quests later once Kurn's is out leveled. I'm looking for people who are also near Cabilis and are looking for efficient duo/trio/quad exp groups.

I play PST evenings mostly and I much enjoy grouping for exp. Won't be on till super late tonight.

My characters name is Blizaga add me if you want.