PDA

View Full Version : XP turn ins?

rapalabrowns
05-15-2017, 02:10 PM
Does anyone know a decent list of xp turn ins from lvl 12-34? I know about the tanned skins and the goblin ears, is there anything else within that range that works well?

Also, the wiki for the ears says the minimum level is 25, but the notes have someone stating they were turning them in at level 12. That confuses me, can anyone clarify? Can you turn in goblin ears at level 12?

Thanks!

loramin
05-15-2017, 02:26 PM
Pretty sure it's listed as min level 25 because the goblins are about that level and so whoever edited the wiki thought you'd need to be that level to do the quest. However you can probably turn them in at a lower level if you can get the ears.

In fact I'm pretty sure most if not every quest in the game can be done at any level (it's just that some rewards are items that can't be used until you're higher level).

rapalabrowns
05-15-2017, 02:32 PM
Pretty sure it's listed as min level 25 because the goblins are about that level and so whoever edited the wiki thought you'd need to be that level to do the quest. However you can probably turn them in at a lower level if you can get the ears.

In fact I'm pretty sure most if not every quest in the game can be done at any level (it's just that some rewards are items that can't be used until you're higher level).

That helps thank you loaramin. Does anyone know any other turn ins like these I could fill the gap between 14ish - 25ish? Then go to ears, then go to skins.

Crookstinger
05-15-2017, 02:46 PM
I don't know if you are looking for items to buy vs. items to farm, but if you are willing to farm the drops I had really good luck with diseased wolf and bear pelts in W Karana, plus bandit sashes. Some of the bigger bandit camps see heavy use, but there are some sweet spots in W Karana where in a relatively small area you can find bandits and rabid wolves/bears. It's doubly nice if you are a tracker. I took my ranger there from high teens to about 23 and I was pretty much constantly on the move after targets. Get some WR bags from a mage though because the pelts get heavy. The pelts are about the same XP per turn in as the sashes, and net several plat with each turn in to boot.

Jimjam
05-15-2017, 02:50 PM
I suggest you make sure your turn ins aren't hitting the xp cap or you are wasting your plat.

then again, perhaps if you aren't capping your xp per hand in, then you are wasting your time/clicks.... hmmm

you could try canine hand ins for firiona vie. That got an xp boost recently.

skwayb
05-15-2017, 04:52 PM
I suggest you make sure your turn ins aren't hitting the xp cap or you are wasting your plat.

then again, perhaps if you aren't capping your xp per hand in, then you are wasting your time/clicks.... hmmm

you could try canine hand ins for firiona vie. That got an xp boost recently.

What is the exp cap for a turns? Is it a blue bubble?

Jimjam
05-15-2017, 04:57 PM
It's a certain percentage of your level, can't recall exactly what though. Hopefully someone else can answer that question for you!