PDA

View Full Version : Sorry you lost...(picture inside that will upset 9/10 people)

Beastagoog
05-13-2017, 06:40 PM
After getting 9 hrs sleep I woke up this morning ( Sunday ).
... and got to eat home cooked pancakes.

http://i.imgur.com/8D1ign8.jpg

Sorry you lost.

shokar
05-13-2017, 06:51 PM
tryin 2 get ur toe sucked?

shokar
05-13-2017, 06:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bxrgGf1.png

Beastagoog
05-13-2017, 06:56 PM
That's not my toe... I eat pancakes naked...

Baler
05-13-2017, 07:17 PM
Is that food on the table? to the left of the knife handle?
Why is there a hairpin on the table?
I think I see a ramen flake?
Nice angel on the fridge
men don't buy frilly placemats and I'm hard to believe it's a gfs. So mom cooked you pancakes confirmed.

Beastagoog
05-13-2017, 07:44 PM
for those of you wondering they were protein pancakes too.

wholemeal flour too for added nutrition.

nuttlex butter:

http://i.imgur.com/tdgb21Z.png

Baler
05-13-2017, 07:59 PM
What's the Recipe.

Phenyo
05-13-2017, 08:03 PM
After getting 9 hrs sleep I woke up this morning ( Sunday ).
... and got to eat home cooked pancakes.

http://i.imgur.com/8D1ign8.jpg

Sorry you lost.

I too store my cum in jars in the kitchen, pras

Baler
05-13-2017, 08:18 PM
@op It's okay if you need to ask your mom for the recipe. You can tell her your friends want to know so they can make yummy wholewheat protein pancakes too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvExPAHT_TM

Beastagoog
05-13-2017, 08:28 PM
i dont know the recipe, my gf cooked them.

cant wait to spend my Sunday watching Grimm episodes (we're up to season 3 now)

(sounds like your one of the 9/10 that are upset tho)

Fame
05-15-2017, 03:49 AM
ho ho ho

had to scroll for the sorry you lost bit

many chortle

godbless

Tassador
05-15-2017, 09:51 AM
Do does pancakes help protect against that Aussie sun? Fuck it's rough out there.

LostCause
05-15-2017, 01:36 PM
thats a fucking small kitchen bro

Beastagoog
05-15-2017, 05:39 PM
I like your plate cloth decoration underneath really adds to your story.

When you eat hot food other than TV dinners on a wooden table you'll understand why you have those.

(p.s hot plates mark)

(sorry you lost)

(again and again)

Tassador
05-15-2017, 06:00 PM
thats a fucking small kitchen bro

He has a nice place a little bland but really nice if you don't mind living in a society where killing someone gets you 8 years in jail. No thanks :)

Retticus
05-15-2017, 08:10 PM
Ramen flake lool

Beastagoog
05-15-2017, 09:52 PM
Ramen flake lool

Lol I missed that post.

Well done.

Rhuobhe
05-16-2017, 12:52 AM
clip your toenails freak

Beastagoog
05-16-2017, 04:13 AM
clip your toenails freak

Talons, kid, they called talons.

Zade
05-16-2017, 11:33 AM
i feel like the fridge should be white too

Ella`Ella
05-16-2017, 09:33 PM
i dont know the recipe, my gf cooked them.

cant wait to spend my Sunday watching Grimm episodes (we're up to season 3 now)

(sounds like your one of the 9/10 that are upset tho)

I didn't realize people still faked the existence of girlfriends on the internet

Eslade
05-16-2017, 10:10 PM
All of the pretty Australian women are in the US.

Sorry you live in a country the size of the US with a population the size of California.

Recycled Children
05-16-2017, 10:42 PM
Nice kitchen.

Beastagoog
05-16-2017, 10:54 PM
All of the pretty Australian women are in the US.

Sorry you live in a country the size of the US with a population the size of California.

USA is 12 trillion dollars in debt.

that is: $12,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000.00

tell me again how good the USA is? or won't be in a 100 years.

LOL

Beastagoog
05-16-2017, 10:59 PM
Trump is literally the last chance your nation has before it slips further down the ranks, and 52% of American's voted for Hillary ( LOL ).

Very forward country.

Beastagoog
05-16-2017, 11:15 PM
It's actually worse than 12 trillion.

http://i.imgur.com/rvYjt2c.jpg

At debt increases of 1 trillion per year...better start those factories up to produce something locally to counter/pay this debt off.

Or

Pray the economy get's so strong it dwarf's the debt....however that GDO aint looking so good y'know.

LOL.

*Australia closes it's borders to American refugee's in 2050*

Eslade
05-17-2017, 01:23 AM
^
Mad

georgie
05-17-2017, 02:18 AM
put it on our tab

Recycled Children
05-17-2017, 02:37 AM
How did this go into a debt conversation?

Beastagoog
05-17-2017, 08:24 AM
How did this go into a debt conversation?

Coz..

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272954

Baam
05-18-2017, 02:13 AM
I too store my cum in jars in the kitchen, pras

its his morning drink, poor virgin :eek:

Beastagoog
05-18-2017, 05:44 AM
What's funny is you think money and oil mean anything other than a way to manipulate and control you. Dumbass there is more paper printed than gold or any kind of alloy left to support that paper.

Farzo hoping America crumbles, well last time the US went to a Great Depression ww2 happened and the us fucking won the war and big cocks kids :)

USA were pussies and didnt enter the war till they had too when literally every other nation was exhausted from years of fighting. Fuck Australia was involved in that war long before USA were.

You should listen to your Presidents speech about entering the war where iirc he says something along the lines of "every1 thinks American's are soft pretty boys sitting on the sidelines." (That is if you know your on nations history).

Also no one wants America to die, American's just have a bad attitude towards the world when in actual fact the USA is largely a trash country with very bad educational, health and social systems.(Did you know more than 50% of Americans cant even point their own country out on a world map?)

Americans live in hollywood type dream land and its why your nation is so indebt and the reality is if you dont solve it soon things are going to get worse and worse. (Think Greece).

You are living the dream life if buying everything on debit to live a bling bling lifestyle your nation can no longer afford. It's only a matterr of time before it crumbles.

oricalum
05-18-2017, 08:47 AM
USA were pussies and didnt enter the war till they had too when literally every other nation was exhausted from years of fighting. Fuck Australia was involved in that war long before USA were.

You should listen to your Presidents speech about entering the war where iirc he says something along the lines of "every1 thinks American's are soft pretty boys sitting on the sidelines." (That is if you know your on nations history).

Also no one wants America to die, American's just have a bad attitude towards the world when in actual fact the USA is largely a trash country with very bad educational, health and social systems.(Did you know more than 50% of Americans cant even point their own country out on a world map?)

Americans live in hollywood type dream land and its why your nation is so indebt and the reality is if you dont solve it soon things are going to get worse and worse. (Think Greece).

You are living the dream life if buying everything on debit to live a bling bling lifestyle your nation can no longer afford. It's only a matterr of time before it crumbles.

I always considered you a pretty cool chap even with your shitposting, but this takes it too far lol. You obviously don't know much about American history.

We did not enter the war because the American people opposed entering the war until Pearl Harbor occurred. But there is no doubt that your shit country full of spiders,snakes and wasteland would be speaking German (or Japanese) if it wasn't for America's efforts during the war.

The last part you are pretty spot on about with the debt etc.

derpcake
05-18-2017, 09:52 AM
But there is no doubt that your shit country full of spiders,snakes and wasteland would be speaking German (or Japanese) if it wasn't for America's efforts during the war.

everyone likes german engineering, also oktoberfest

would have worked out fine

derpcake
05-18-2017, 10:15 AM
double post, pretty mad

can u imagine the amount of hentai that would be around also?

stop being so negative and get your perspective straight pls

BallzDeep
05-18-2017, 03:05 PM

A couple things here - The quote from our President MIGHT be true except that if you look at quotes of what the Germans, Japanese, Austrians thought in the different wars. They referred to American's as:

“I fought in campaigns against the Russian Army, the Serbian Army, the Roumanian Army, the British Army, the French Army, and the American Army. All told in this war I have participated in more than 80 battles. I have found your American Army the most honorable of all our enemies. You have also been the bravest of our enemies and in fact the only ones who have attacked us seriously in this year’s battles. I therefore honor you, and, now that the war is over, I stand ready, for my part, to accept you as a friend.”

—Chief of Staff for General v. Einem, commander of the Third German Army

You might also ask yourself how America can accrue such a debt and why countries would continue to loan money if they are that far in debt and have no assets? American's assets are larger than any other country. We control the oil, we control the military power, we control the money itself.

America is such a terrible country they provide 96% of the foreign aid to all other countries. What does your shit country give?

BallzDeep
05-18-2017, 03:06 PM
Another great quote for you :

“The prevailing opinion in Germany before our entry into war, was, that American was a money hunting nation, too engrossed in the hunt of the dollar to produce a strong military force. But since our troops have been in action the opinion has changed, and he says that though Germany is at present a defeated nation, he believes that they would be victors in a war with any nation in the world with the exemption of the United States.”

derpcake
05-18-2017, 03:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Fn4qbRQ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Allegory of the cave all over.

Xaanka
05-18-2017, 04:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Fn4qbRQ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

i was born in the usa

Pseudechis
05-18-2017, 04:21 PM
Gross. Didn't read.

derpcake
05-18-2017, 04:22 PM
someone do a kickstarter to nuke xaanka multiple times

well, guess north-korea is on it

BallzDeep
05-18-2017, 06:14 PM
http://www.usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

AzzarTheGod
05-18-2017, 06:32 PM
Another great quote for you :

“The prevailing opinion in Germany before our entry into war, was, that American was a money hunting nation, too engrossed in the hunt of the dollar to produce a strong military force. But since our troops have been in action the opinion has changed, and he says that though Germany is at present a defeated nation, he believes that they would be victors in a war with any nation in the world with the exemption of the United States.”

yo thats a slamdonkey ass quote my sega. thx 4 share

georgie
05-18-2017, 08:37 PM
Translated quotes should be taken with a shot and a vicodin

Beastagoog
05-21-2017, 07:15 PM
*bookmarks thread*

Beastagoog
05-21-2017, 07:15 PM
just so you know i didn't read any reply in this thread.

hanks for commenting tho.