PDA

View Full Version : Imagine playing Everquest in 2017

Xaanka
05-12-2017, 09:30 PM
yikes :o cringe :o etc

Lhancelot
05-12-2017, 10:09 PM
The saddest thing is in this day and age with all of the technological advances and experience devs have in making MMOs they have yet to make one better than this ancient dinosaur.

georgie
05-13-2017, 05:39 AM
Some of the best games that are single player, would be the shit multiplayer.

Xaanka
05-13-2017, 05:43 AM
Some of the best games that are single player, would be the shit multiplayer.

i agree with this

AzzarTheGod
05-13-2017, 05:46 AM
my left stroke just went viral

AzzarTheGod
05-13-2017, 05:49 AM
my left stroke just went viral

ayyyyyyy what nerds know about that life

Bardalicious
05-13-2017, 07:45 AM
The saddest thing is in this day and age with all of the technological advances and experience devs have in making MMOs they have yet to make one better than this ancient dinosaur.

Nah. The problem that a lot of us face is that EQ took our MMO virginity. I remember watching my brother play when the game very first released in 1999 and I didn't see the appeal at first. Then a couple days later I made my own character and it was truly a magical experience. No other game I had played before had such depth to its interactivity, and no other game gave such huge euphoric hits of adrenaline due to the steep risk/reward curve.

It's why there are so many drug abusers left among the limited crowd that still plays here in 2017. People are trying desperately to relive that high. It'll never be the same, and no other game will ever come close, until the actual medium on which we play and interact with the game changes too. I imagine that the very first successful fully VR mmorpg will come close, once that technology advances sufficiently. But otherwise, it's just not gonna happen.

TLDR- server has more fungis than players, plz give.

Tassador
05-13-2017, 08:13 AM
Glad op hasn't lost his shit over a image again, like when relapse of a toy plane or whatever. This sick motherfucker was analyzing the pictures to a tee thinking he was so cool solving a mystery of a troll.

Op also was one of the worse players to grace this server other than that really great guy/girl.

Xaanka
05-13-2017, 09:01 AM
lol that thread owned i don't think its even possible to dominate someone with obscure elf forum words so hard