PDA

View Full Version : new.....like i mean really new people

Philaw
05-12-2017, 09:48 AM
So I have now run into two completely new players. Not people have have played before and have come back to the game....but like really true blue newbes. How crazy is that. They have both said they wanted a challenging game with a real sense of danger and adventure. And both seemed pumped about Pantheon.

I did not think I would run into anyone like that. I cant remember what the first person's name but he was a shammy barb. But the newest one I ran into was Chaysebob.....he is a halfling warrior that someone ported over to black burrow and bound him there lol. I think he is lvl 12 now been trying to help him out. I think someone was going to make him some armor when I logged off. He has on like all cloth cause nothing is sold in stores out there in small sizes I even checked surefall cause I thought for sure some ranger armor or something has to be out there. When I get lvl 9 on my shammy (so I can sow us both and get us safely to NK or surefall) I am hoping to get the both of us a dial a port to Gfay and get him bound so he can hit crush and unrest and all that. Maybe even show him around EC.

Anyway just thought I would share. Shout out to Mckick if you're out there the over loaded monk with the Mega HP lol.
And shout out to Lazarez you mad fast lvling bastard! :)
Mugan 8 Shammy
Tada 20 Necro

kjs86z
05-12-2017, 10:13 AM
P99 is my first EQ experience. I've only played for about 6-7 months total and there's still so many things I've yet to learn.

Philaw
05-12-2017, 10:22 AM
testing new sig

Spyder73
05-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Is your wife still 'working late nights'

Philaw
05-15-2017, 01:58 PM
no but she is out of town tonight on a "work trip" lol :P

ViniBRNaps
05-15-2017, 04:22 PM
Hey man, sorry to invade your post, but Im rally fresh in the game and having a lot of trouble getting started, still I really loved this server and the game! It's real mmorpg, not Blizzard standard s***, so, if anyone see my message here, and can lend a hand or join me on a group, I'll be really glad, its not as fun soloing as it is to lvl up with other people, or really just someone to chat while running from the mobs that agrro on me. =)

My currently nickname in game is Thenewb.

Cheers!

Spyder73
05-16-2017, 02:03 PM
no but she is out of town tonight on a "work trip" lol :P

Abandon the Elf Sim while your marriage still has a chance - you are going down a dark road

Rivera
05-16-2017, 03:30 PM
no but she is out of town tonight on a "work trip" lol :P lmao wtf

Nuggie
05-16-2017, 04:48 PM
Abandon the Elf Sim while your marriage still has a chance - you are going down a dark road
Nah, just learn moderation. Step back every now and then.

Philaw
05-17-2017, 09:14 AM
Hey man, sorry to invade your post, but Im rally fresh in the game and having a lot of trouble getting started, still I really loved this server and the game! It's real mmorpg, not Blizzard standard s***, so, if anyone see my message here, and can lend a hand or join me on a group, I'll be really glad, its not as fun soloing as it is to lvl up with other people, or really just someone to chat while running from the mobs that agrro on me. =)

My currently nickname in game is Thenewb.

Cheers!

That's cool man. What are you playing what lvl are you in what area are you playing. This is good info to add if you want people to group up with you and lend a hand

Trelaboon
05-20-2017, 09:39 AM
I actually met Chausebob when I was leveling my new Bard in BB. He actually started as a Bard first but then refilled because he wasn't feeling the intensity of Bard-play. Seems like a good guy, hopefully he's having fun