PDA

View Full Version : Couple'a newbie Iksar players need help getting to East Commonlands

evelynbb
05-12-2017, 12:16 AM
Heya. Me and a friend recently started playing here on P99, and are looking to make our way over to East Commonlands as one of us is wanting to play a Human. We've done a lot of research into finding ways to cross over and meet up but are unable to, and we can't seem to find anyone, even in The Emerald Jungle, offering to port us to West Commonlands. I'm unsure if this is because of our level or because we can't offer a healthy enough tip, but regardless, we could use some help.

Would anyone be willing to port the two of us over to WC and potentially help us with a bind at Freeport? We're both level 9 and can travel to the entrance of The Emerald Jungle and meet there. We've heard about going to The Overthere and getting a portal there, but we don't really know the way. I tried running over to test it out and died once already lol

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

mgriff02
05-12-2017, 02:10 AM
Put Investor on your friends list. If you see me on shoot me a tell and I'll port you over.

evelynbb
05-12-2017, 02:10 AM
We received some help and are safely both bound. Please disregard the above post, or if possible delete it, thank you!

Jimjam
05-12-2017, 03:59 AM
For future reference, it is super easy for lvl 40+ wizard and druids to get to Field of Bone to help with newb relocations; it is not out of the way at all!

They can easily teleport to Emerald jungle, then do an in zone teleport to the zoneline for Field of Bone and collect you from there.

Likewise, it is similarly easy to deliver new characters to field of bone via the same route. They can bind at the gateway to Kaesora, just outside the pit, for easy access to Kurn's Tower.