PDA

View Full Version : LIST OF MOBS <APEX> HAS WIPE'D TO THIS WEEK (we are in may 2017)

fan D
05-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Apex started off with a raid to Derakor the Vindicator...

http://i.imgur.com/sFmsBSo.jpg

WIPE

After this disaster of a night they decided to take on the powerful

http://i.imgur.com/UNIzfSu.png

WIPE

If you think a guild "raiding guild" could not possibly get any worse, just this afternoon they took a giant raid force and took on the IMMORTAL DRACOLICHE

http://i.imgur.com/YcvCgsN.jpg

WIPE

current picture of the Apex guild raid inside Norrath atm

http://i.imgur.com/UU9I30i.jpg

georgie
05-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Cool 2 weeks ago u wiped to trak with 60

oricalum
05-11-2017, 09:18 PM
lol. rated and subscribed.

syztem
05-12-2017, 12:43 AM
Sorry but Ragnarok has NEVER wiped to trakanon let alone done him, raid logs show 0 raids for that target and or zone. try again please, in the mean time keep on wiping to 17 year old content?

fan D
05-12-2017, 12:45 AM
lol apex wiping to 17 year old content. sad. draco from classic? LMAO

Samsung
05-12-2017, 01:09 AM
Fandy trying to hard, 1/10

georgie
05-12-2017, 01:22 AM
Sorry but Ragnarok has NEVER wiped to trakanon let alone done him, raid logs show 0 raids for that target and or zone. try again please, in the mean time keep on wiping to 17 year old content?

Cuz you didn't kill the fucking Dragon pea brain

shimonuh
05-12-2017, 03:03 AM
Is the pile of shit <Ragnarok>?

L O L

KEWLGET
05-12-2017, 03:35 AM
sorry apex lost

AzzarTheGod
05-12-2017, 04:09 AM
mirin the confidence Apex has gotten to start posting on the forums

LostCause
05-12-2017, 06:47 AM
no one cares what apex can kill or not.

FUCK OFF BACK TO BLUE HERIONGO

Eslade
05-12-2017, 03:53 PM
What's longer, how many mobs that apex wiped to or the people that care?

shimonuh
05-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Drugged out retard is the OP, nothing to see here.

Tassador
05-12-2017, 07:06 PM
What's longer, how many mobs that apex wiped to or the people that care?

It's kind of hard to get anyone to care about red outside the 16 that still play it adamantly. I am starting to think those just have absolutely nothing else to do, still investigated.

Nyrod
05-13-2017, 06:12 AM
doze, pst

syztem
05-13-2017, 06:15 AM
doze, pst

was waiting for this post, LOL. you found ragnaroks ultimate secret....kill shit after 12am when no ones on, congrats on your 5am phara dar 25 man raid BRO. Glad you guys 'pushed it to normal raid hours' I laughed. only took you 2 months and only 2 mobs have been killed when rest of servers asleep, glad 2 c u have people still logging in heard. what was the final number, 36? im unsure thats just what i heard. to spike from 15s to 36 is pretty big, depends how many were boxed though u know?

Nyrod
05-13-2017, 06:17 AM
was waiting for this post, LOL. you found ragnaroks ultimate secret....kill shit after 12am when no ones on, congrats on your 5am phara dar 25 man raid BRO. Glad you guys 'pushed it to normal raid hours' I laughed. only took you 2 months and only 2 mobs have been killed when rest of servers asleep, glad 2 c u have people still logging in heard. what was the final number, 36? im unsure thats just what i heard. to spike from 15s to 36 is pretty big, depends how many were boxed though u know?

grats alexa, vulak dagger

Nyrod
05-13-2017, 06:17 AM
grats deetz vulak dagger

Nyrod
05-13-2017, 06:20 AM
"its ok guys, they are just going to blow their load and wipe us once, so lets get it over with and then we can down doze"

*wipes all night to doze*

discordkitty
05-13-2017, 06:41 AM

Drugs

Samsung
05-13-2017, 06:41 AM
Drugs

DRUUUUUGGGSSS

discordkitty
05-13-2017, 06:42 AM
DRUUUUUGGGSSS

Weasel <3

Samsung
05-13-2017, 06:43 AM
Weasel <3

<3 IM SICK !

discordkitty
05-13-2017, 06:44 AM
In the head!

Congrats on all the fine honeys =D You're livin' the life!

Xaanka
05-13-2017, 07:41 AM
fandy on that no wipe game fo shoooooo

Kirban
05-13-2017, 10:12 AM
doze, pst

I was hoping that none of us put anything on boards. Thought it more classy NOT to brag.

BUT.. at the same time.. it's threads like this that make me want to make a mirror post , this one entitled: LIST OF MOBS <RAGNAROK> HAS WIPE'D TO THIS WEEK THAT <APEX> HAS KILLED. Taking screenshots of Trak and Doze.. and then add Dain later.

In the end thou, I'm glad <Empire> came back. I know both guilds have been losing numbers due to not being able to raid much. But... I've seen more pvp in these couple of months than I have in the prior year to raiding uncontested which to me is way more fun than pure PvE.

Kirban/Speedd

Zenjai
05-13-2017, 11:41 AM
BUT.. at the same time.. it's threads like this that make me want to make a mirror post , this one entitled: LIST OF MOBS <RAGNAROK> HAS WIPE'D TO THIS WEEK THAT <APEX> HAS KILLED. Taking screenshots of Trak and Doze.. and then add Dain later.

You should make the exercise of comparing raid KILLS from the last month.

Kirban
05-13-2017, 11:45 AM

You missed the point. Was to mimic THIS thread.

However, you bring up something interesting.. to compare how many days of raiding it took to get X amount of gear from both sides.

Kirb

awfal
05-13-2017, 12:45 PM

Apex killed Vulak in the last month.

Ivah
05-13-2017, 12:49 PM

Your guild fields double what our numbers were, but you kill half (or less)of what we did weekly. Nice try though

Zenjai
05-13-2017, 12:55 PM
Apex killed Vulak in the last month.

that kill followed the epidemic disband and ragnarok wasnt even formed.

Also the axe went to a quitter and the dagger to a rmt lord....

ill let you come back at me with something better....you sound like your retarded brother at the moment.

Deillon
05-13-2017, 03:09 PM

ill let you come back at me with something better....you sound like your retarded brother at the moment.

No idea who you are. Ragnarok had cleared part of ToV for us and we smashed vulaks dick. The next week Ragnarok pull team failed for 2 straight nights and on the third when they finally pulled vulak in they wiped on their own and got stomped for the remainder of the night taking over 70 yts.

You sound like every other retarded mouth breather in aimchat. Hope this clears things up for you.

Aesop
05-13-2017, 05:49 PM
Your guild fields double what our numbers were, but you kill half (or less)of what we did weekly. Nice try though

Uncontested until Tune and Sharknado decided to put Thunderdome in its place then u didn't kill Vulak again until Epi merged in. Just think if you had left TD alone how much more Vulak loot y'all would have had.

georgie
05-13-2017, 05:56 PM
Sorry u dissolved

Kirban
05-13-2017, 06:38 PM

Yes, <Ragnarok> was fully formed. Rag had cleared several dragons in ToV, making it easier to snipe Vulak. We did have about 5 epidemic with us true.

The axe went to Flozilla, who was an epidemic and yes most went to play on Zek (I think we all knew that was coming but it seemed fair since they had been helping and they may be back after Zek slows down). Dagger went to Alexa, who as far as I know isn't an RMT lord...

I think Deillon summed it up pretty well thou:
No idea who you are. Ragnarok had cleared part of ToV for us and we smashed vulaks dick. The next week Ragnarok pull team failed for 2 straight nights and on the third when they finally pulled vulak in they wiped on their own and got stomped for the remainder of the night taking over 70 yts...
To be fair thou, I did an excel spreadsheet to filter out corpse camps (Alot from Shadowlamp, Strut, and Checkraise) and over a 30 minute period it was 60 kills on <Ragnarok>, and 1 kill on <Apex> (Latergator), but he has been reprimanded and assures us it won't happen again!

Kirban/Speedd

awfal
05-13-2017, 08:48 PM
Rag has been alive for what a couple months or so? Has killed a few dains, a couple tmax, a doze, ct? That's about it. All with an average raid size of ~60 I'd guess on average.

Apex has killed the same mobs, and many more for our members (epics, kunark, golems, etc), and a vulak with an average raid size of ~30. Not to mention the bergs are less and the bros are more chill.

Spin it all you want but the pixel:toon ratio is much higher in Apex.

KEWLGET
05-13-2017, 09:11 PM
half your guild quit within 3 days of ragnarok existing

you're only allowed to raid at 4 AM

sorry you lost

awfal
05-13-2017, 09:14 PM
half your guild quit within 3 days of ragnarok existing

you're only allowed to raid at 4 AM

sorry you lost

1 guild kills vulak on this server. Ain't rag.

KEWLGET
05-13-2017, 09:46 PM
i would hope that you got at least a single vulak kill in the past 2 months seeing as you put in over 30 hours raiding a week when no one else is online

snufzaimoverlord
05-13-2017, 10:10 PM
Honestly no idea how you guys don't kill every mob in the server from friday-monday.

None of us are even around.

Nyrod
05-13-2017, 10:10 PM
i would hope that you got at least a single vulak kill in the past 2 months seeing as you put in over 30 hours raiding a week when no one else is online

ya, glad Ragnaork hasnt put in 30hrs a week ever and has also killed a lot of raid targets in the last few weeks and will definitely down Vulak soon

SIKE

you forget you dont play here or something? only thing i have seen us kill at hong kong prime time has been golems as we drop significantly in numbers after wiping Ragnarok for 5 straight hours a night. only thing we have downed in the last like 4 weeks has been during normal raiding hours for our guild (6pm-11pm PST)

Nyrod
05-13-2017, 10:13 PM
Honestly no idea how you guys don't kill every mob in the server from friday-monday.

None of us are even around.

honestly dont know why you guys dont kill every mob mon-thursday, you guys clearly are better at pvp/assisting. whats going on?

radda
05-13-2017, 11:00 PM
Rofl, y'all sux

KEWLGET
05-13-2017, 11:09 PM
9 pm to 2 am est

except when it goes to 5 am every night

that's a full time job right there

Deillon
05-13-2017, 11:35 PM
9 pm to 2 am est

except when it goes to 5 am every night

that's a full time job right there

take it from kewlgate kid knows lots about full time jobs

Utanven
05-14-2017, 12:33 AM
take it from kewlgate kid knows lots about full time jobs

Who is he? Just assumed some new anon trash can..

I like his sig though. Glad we got everything sorted out with that.

When's our next raid bros?

Ivah
05-14-2017, 02:45 AM
Uncontested until Tune and Sharknado decided to put Thunderdome in its place then u didn't kill Vulak again until Epi merged in. Just think if you had left TD alone how much more Vulak loot y'all would have had.

Seem's your info is wrong again. Your guildmates fucked with us first. Thx for sharing.

Eldini
05-14-2017, 10:21 AM
Seem's your info is wrong again. Your guildmates fucked with us first. Thx for sharing.

domed :D

Aesop
05-14-2017, 11:44 AM

That's a big negative, I was there. U sure act like ur the only one with perfect information here. U really buy into the narrative ur guild sets for u.

So this is how this works:

U were there for the first time someone fucked with anyone, so therefore we started it because things don't happen without ur knowledge.

Aesop
05-14-2017, 11:44 AM
Unless you count me changing the info on Cyren as the first shot, in which case I guess I did start it.

LostCause
05-14-2017, 12:45 PM
i doubt anyone here plays games less then 30 hours a week counting non eq games too.

fan D
05-14-2017, 11:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KogVnSX.jpg

WIPED

fan D
05-14-2017, 11:23 PM
MAY 14 2017

APEX WIPES TO TRAKANON