PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Gamer lf guild

nativebloods
02-11-2011, 05:08 PM
Hi im looking for a active guild one that helps low lvls gear up and lvl up with the focus on endgame raiding

Must use ventrillo

leave Pm thanks

Wizard
02-11-2011, 05:25 PM
I would suggest giving a look at peace pipe. They are the largest guild on the server. They have plenty of guild groups going on, Even at low-levels. They also raid as well. They use mumble though (same thing as vent, Free also). They also hold gear giveaways every Sunday for guild members after their meetings. Fill out an application at peacepipeguild.com and you can send a tell to Toop or Nariko for more info ( Guild Leader and his Wife).

Have fun!

Twopair
02-16-2011, 01:40 AM
I would suggest giving a look at peace pipe. They are the largest guild on the server. They have plenty of guild groups going on, Even at low-levels. They also raid as well. They use mumble though (same thing as vent, Free also). They also hold gear giveaways every Sunday for guild members after their meetings. Fill out an application at peacepipeguild.com and you can send a tell to Toop or Nariko for more info ( Guild Leader and his Wife).

Have fun!

i'd whoop dat Pally v. Pally :D

Humerox
02-16-2011, 02:36 AM
welcome to the server!

enjoy the experience ~

:)

Nedala
02-16-2011, 02:03 PM
Check out the application threards and build your opinion which guild fits you the best. PP is not a hardcore raidguild, on the other hand the hardcore raidguilds most likely wont let you in before you reach lvl 46.

Sponge
02-18-2011, 06:41 AM
Yeah I was gonna say... I've never known any true hardcore raid guild to take in random lowbies and one day hope they'll reach a raiding level.....

Spewys
02-18-2011, 10:48 AM
He is a Peace Piper now!

50 War ---- Spewys Dutchmaster ---- Peace Pipe

Omnimorph
02-18-2011, 10:55 AM
This is EQ, hardcore raiding guilds don't look for new players, players have to look for hardcore guilds!