PDA

View Full Version : Can't log into client...

Carnivorous
05-11-2017, 06:15 AM
Hail,

Assuming download and such is correct, I can launch client and get to login screen, but say's invalid password. Is that reset through here or station itself? I've tried my known logins and passwords, but none work. I know all my information, I just don't know where I go to reset the login for actual client.

Xallis
05-11-2017, 06:18 AM
http://www.eqemulator.org/

Carnivorous
05-11-2017, 06:24 AM
trying to recover username/password and it's asking a random question, but apparently "Kunark" is not the first expansion Ruins of ______ lol

Carnivorous
05-11-2017, 06:27 AM
ok... eq emulator doesn't recognize either emails i use. Haven't played in about 3 years... so when you first get on here, how do you make that login?

Swish
05-11-2017, 02:58 PM
I've never made an account (other than a forum account) on the P99 site, but I'm sure the eqemulator site is fine.

You sign up for an EQemulator account, and once there create a server login username within that account - with a password you really really won't forget. Use a nerdy relative's name with your lucky number, your favorite EQ zone of all time with numbers, anything that you won't forget ^^