PDA

View Full Version : my head hurt!!!

maskedmelonpai
05-09-2017, 04:08 PM
liek super bad ;n;

halp

dafier
05-09-2017, 04:21 PM
Sorry to hear. 4x 200mg of Ibuprofen. Do not take more than that. And, if you are taking anything else, then I strongly suggest you find out if Ibuprofen will react in a negative way.

Stay healthy.

AzzarTheGod
05-09-2017, 04:58 PM
idk depends on the cause

maskedmelonpai
05-09-2017, 05:18 PM
Sorry to hear. 4x 200mg of Ibuprofen. Do not take more than that. And, if you are taking anything else, then I strongly suggest you find out if Ibuprofen will react in a negative way.

Stay healthy.

i take 2 an it back to manageable level now. ty, I was having hard time deciding between ibuprofen and acetaminophen ^^;; i not normal take any medicines, I just suffer until it go away, but this was interfering with my thoughts and lotta work to do.

AzzarTheGod
05-09-2017, 05:26 PM
i take 2 an it back to manageable level now. ty, I was having hard time deciding between ibuprofen and acetaminophen ^^;; i not normal take any medicines, I just suffer until it go away, but this was interfering with my thoughts and lotta work to do.

tylenol/acet is the safer of the options if you have allergies, immune risk factors, and so forth etc etc.

I steer clear of ibprofen and all NSAIDs because I have a general inflammatory situation from allergies. I lose all sensation when I take an NSAID. (people with lupus have the same issue but i dont think i have lupus) like, inability to even feel the weight of gravity. the heavyness of arms, the turning of the wheel of your car into a sharp curve... an elevator moving....absolutely nothing....numb to the natural weight of the world. Not fun, very scary especially when you had to figure it out all by yourself.

But yeah, if its a migraine that should help.

maskedmelonpai
05-09-2017, 05:32 PM
tylenol/acet is the safer of the options if you have allergies, immune risk factors, and so forth etc etc.

I steer clear of ibprofen and all NSAIDs because I have a general inflammatory situation from allergies. I lose all sensation when I take an NSAID. (people with lupus have the same issue but i dont think i have lupus) like, inability to even feel the weight of gravity. the heavyness of arms, the turning of the wheel of your car into a sharp curve... an elevator moving....absolutely nothing....numb to the natural weight of the world. Not fun, very scary.

well poo, i thought that the case and had significant reservations before taking it, trying to confirm course, by then I thought, well the ibu is a total of 400mg of stuffs and the aceta is 1000, so I went with less. I guess that mean it more potent though, huh? :c oh well, i remember this next time and stick to acetaminophen.

and yeah, I not sure what it was, but it had me getting nauseous ;n;

entruil
05-10-2017, 09:23 PM
liek super bad ;n;

halp

didn't read anything else... I'm sorry... I may stop, I may not. Either way its going to be a hangover. =(

will add that if it hurts and you sleep and wake up and it hurts its probably a good idea to go see a Doc...not trying to scare you but a buddy of mine had a bad headache that wouldnt go away(it was days) and it ended up being an Embolism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embolism) that ruptured and he was in a coma for months and had to relearn how to spell his name.

drink clean water/stay hydrated without contaminated water and be skeptical of spinal taps...

also if its a migraine you know its a migraine because you have to defy physics standing on your head at a certain point while seeing triple and getting sick... I stopped gettin migraines when I realized that if I don't concentrate on the stars I see I don't get one...

tycohunden
06-01-2017, 02:33 PM
I stopped having headaches after I stopped eating gluten

Fame
06-01-2017, 04:04 PM
A lot of young plebs suffer from chronic dehydration

Hope this helped

skarlorn
06-01-2017, 04:31 PM
My chronic headaches mostly subsided since I stopped sleeping on my belly and improved posture at comp

Pokesan
06-01-2017, 04:35 PM
My chronic headaches mostly subsided since I stopped sleeping on my belly and improved posture at comp

belly? its called a tummy jackass

skarlorn
06-01-2017, 06:01 PM
I'll be honest, I thought about using the T word

U have cut me to the core here pokemon