PDA

View Full Version : Please Wipe Red already

Sk00ba5t3v3
05-07-2017, 07:49 AM
Thanks

Swish
05-07-2017, 08:13 AM
Great thread. Redception continues - more "red" on the front page.

gn0sys
05-07-2017, 11:04 AM
Actually, if red were wiped, there would be an increase in population there. No one likes getting griefed by epic, deleveled rogues and people like Abualfreeporti (remember that dude?) Yeah, I played there for a while. Wipe it and they will come.

Brut
05-07-2017, 02:36 PM
Wipe and keep it classic thx, will play.

shuklak
05-07-2017, 03:12 PM
A red wipe will quickly even itself out to about where it is now. They might do better with teams but as it is now.... no way. Healthy people with professional and personal lives don't engage in that during their free time. And let's face it, not many young bloods are rolling eq chars and certainly not p99 red.

loramin
05-07-2017, 03:49 PM
First off, there will be no wiping: it's just not something that is done here. As Secrets said the other day, the only way Red could possibly get "wiped" is if it gets taken down for good.

Wipe and keep it classic thx, will play.

Be careful what you wish for: I just learned the other day that the guilds on Rallos Zek (an original PvP server) banned all PvP except for sporadic guild wars, because classic PvP was just that bad.

Project 99 PvP needs to be team-oriented for it to be successful. Team PvP channels griefers into having fun with others; world PvP channels them into driving everyone else off the server with their fun.

Topgunben
05-07-2017, 05:25 PM
Great thread. Redception continues - more "red" on the front page.

Swish. Since you are a red veteran would you be willing to help me with loots and gear to give me some small chance on Red server

mickmoranis
05-07-2017, 05:49 PM
First off, there will be no wiping: it's just not something that is done here. As Secrets said the other day, the only way Red could possibly get "wiped" is if it gets taken down for good.

Be careful what you wish for: I just learned the other day that the guilds on Rallos Zek (an original PvP server) banned all PvP except for sporadic guild wars, because classic PvP was just that bad.

Project 99 PvP needs to be team-oriented for it to be successful. Team PvP channels griefers into having fun with others; world PvP channels them into driving everyone else off the server with their fun.

you know who else says "i heard"?

trump.

youre just a trump now, great.

loramin
05-07-2017, 06:13 PM
you know who else says "i heard"?

trump.

youre just a trump now, great.

Ummmm ... where exactly did I say "i heard?" And you know who else is really bad at reading or listening to people? Trump.

But if you're referring to the "anti-PK" guilds of Ralos Zek, they're real, look 'em up. Players really did unite to gang up and attack players who "world PvPed" on that server.

Swish
05-07-2017, 06:52 PM
Swish. Since you are a red veteran would you be willing to help me with loots and gear to give me some small chance on Red server

My enchanter is a 250 JC - if you bring me mats (gems + bars) I'll combine whatever you want...whether its +MR bracers (a good start) or stat items.

Right now I'm saving to make a shaman so not got much in the way of spare cash - but happy to help where I can always <3

Varren
05-07-2017, 06:56 PM
I just came home last night to a red ntov rogue banging my wife. These nightmare stories are true.

For every Abualfreeporti there are 10 Gay Blades.