PDA

View Full Version : Icy Servant HP and DS?

Kesselring
05-07-2017, 02:45 AM
Icy Servants have a nasty DS but I tried dispelling with Pillage Enchantment and to no avail. Is there a way to get rid of it without mark of karn or was my dispel just unlucky?

Also whats the HP on these bad boys? I see no info on the WIKI and some old forums say its around 25k hp. Can anybody confirm?

Sallan
05-07-2017, 02:56 AM
Fairly sure its innate and only MoK works

Borak
05-07-2017, 07:03 AM
Icy Servants have a nasty DS but I tried dispelling with Pillage Enchantment and to no avail. Is there a way to get rid of it without mark of karn or was my dispel just unlucky?

Also whats the HP on these bad boys? I see no info on the WIKI and some old forums say its around 25k hp. Can anybody confirm?

You CAN dispel the DS. It takes a LOT - a LOT - of dispels though. I don't know what the counter is, but it's really high and NOT infinite. Tried it one day with a 6 man group, told everyone to keep dispelling. Get a beefy knight to keep em taunted while everyone that can dispel keep casting until it's gone. The DS is so bad, it's worth the effort.

Kesselring
05-07-2017, 09:12 AM
You CAN dispel the DS. It takes a LOT - a LOT - of dispels though. I don't know what the counter is, but it's really high and NOT infinite. Tried it one day with a 6 man group, told everyone to keep dispelling. Get a beefy knight to keep em taunted while everyone that can dispel keep casting until it's gone. The DS is so bad, it's worth the effort.

Weird. It seems like it should just be gone with at least 2 dispels.

On another note, anybody know their max hp?