PDA

View Full Version : Level 20 Enchanter - Exp areas

dcbone86
05-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Looking for some good exp at level 20. I tried EK but the Crag Spiders seemed over camped even with just 1 other person there. A guildie suggested Unrest, but so far it's a bunch of full groups and alot of trains - I suppose this could be good once I actually get in a group, so I'll give it another shot.

Other suggestion would be appreciated. I've got 220+ cha, so I suppose my gear is ok.

branamil
05-05-2017, 03:42 PM
I did upper guk 20-30

dcbone86
05-05-2017, 03:48 PM
I did upper guk 20-30

Any tips? Specific mobs? Things to avoid? Is it a populated zone?

branamil
05-05-2017, 06:50 PM
There is almost always a group going, or at the very least you can find a duo partner. But if there isn't, I would find a tunnel on either side of the froglok priest with 4-6 blues that I could work on.

Swish
05-06-2017, 02:53 AM
Cats at Erud's Crossing are good at 20ish if you want to try something different. Don't think I ever saw anyone else there.

Other ideas:

Overthere: Near WW zone line
Lake of Ill Omen: Along from the windmill, goblins, then sarnaks in a few more levels.
Highpass orcs (can be a pain to split)
Highpass gnolls (a bit easier)
Paineel guards (no faction hit but at that level a long respawn timer, better at 23-24)

...what level can you start in ToFS? Iceclad?

Ravager
05-06-2017, 06:57 AM
Gargoyles in OOT are great loot and good till about 28, but if there's even one other person there it slows way down.

Lake Rathe Aviak Guards are good until 23-24. They drop Bronze weapons and there are a several camps to do. It's a pretty quiet zone, which can be nice.

Runnyeye is good if you want to test out your Enchanter dungeon soloing skills. Good loot with Blackened Alloy and Ore drops. Or, recruit a group and have fun killing everything in the dungeon with no competition.

South Karana Centaurs are decent loot. The Hermit in South Karana is a level 19 ranger that drops fine steel. He's got a 2 minute spawn timer. He's a profitable camp if it's available.

Otherwise look to Sol A, Highpass, Unrest, Mistmoore and Upper Guk for good exp groups.

Lhancelot
05-06-2017, 10:32 AM
South Karana aviaks. You can go from 20 to 41 in SK alone solo, if you want.

Good thing is you can use alliance and sell at the vendor in aviak tree city if he doesn't like you.

Also, it's outdoors, so if you need to run you can run to rathe zoneline to safety, this gives you tons of room to move around and if charm breaks etc., you can run and recharm. The outdoor openness really gives you a bit of breathing room.

The aviaks will social aggro though, so you either charm and kill on the tree house, or make sure to fight them where no wanderers are moving.

Most of the aviaks are static spawns that stand on or around the tree house.

If you can group, Mistmoore is the easeist way to do xp at pond. Can go from 20-29 at pond, then you can move into the graveyard at 29-30.

At anytime, you can use SK aviaks as a spot to go for soloing when you can't find a group anywhere, that's why I like them. Basically SK has become my go to place when no other camps are open from the lvl 20 to 40.

At 29 lvl, you can also head into OOT, and do sisters at sisters island in the hut. 2 mobs, melee that you charm kill easily for awesome XP, and you can sell their weapons to a dwarf vendor 50 feet away from them on the island. There are also dwarfs, other sisters on the shore of the island you can kill if the hut is camped for XP. These will take you to 40-41 before they green out iirc.