PDA

View Full Version : Enchanter, coming back

lethstang
05-03-2017, 02:57 PM
after about 5 years away. LOVE that a large community is still here.

Have been playing the new gen mmo's. Everything is a solo game that you can coop in at end game. Everything is easy.

Coming back to EQ, where men are men. Drops mean something. Death means something. Mobs are hard. The "grind" is the good part of the game where you perform and carry your weight or die. Where a portion of your night is spent traveling to your exp spot. Where another portion of your night is spent traveling back to that spot naked. Where I still havent ran through that one undead forest at night because I heard theres high powered undead there and its scary AF. Where the word quest is in the name, but there really isnt questing. Where you send a tell to random people on the server to see if they can join your group.

Or at least, thats how Im feeling right now, we will see if it changes when I get home and have to figure out how to download the game again.

loramin
05-03-2017, 03:21 PM
when I get home and have to figure out how to download the game again.

Obligatory "pirates", "bays", "anti-virus" comment (just in case that wasn't obvious). Also there's an installation guide (http://wiki.project1999.com/Everquest_Titanium_Installation_Guide) in the wiki if you need it (although you likely won't, it's not hard).

Welcome to P99 (soon)!