PDA

View Full Version : 29 cleric , where to LFG? Suggestions?

onarrot4000
05-01-2017, 05:13 PM
Im a 29th cleric. Just outleveled upper guk, which was insane exp BTW. DUNNO where I should go now? Anyone have any good suggestions?

mickmoranis
05-01-2017, 05:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6UelZgG.jpg

onarrot4000
05-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Lol where is that?

urbanbo
05-01-2017, 05:24 PM
Lol where is that?

The one and only Mistmoore, bring your train gear.

mickmoranis
05-01-2017, 05:28 PM
handly the best spot for you, its money xp until 36! maybe 38 if you get greedy.

After that go directly to Sol B

http://i.imgur.com/Ncv5ceg.jpg

Fenna
05-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Mistmoore had a lot of people in it the few levels I spent there. Despite people raving about the exp, however, I found it less-than-expected. Fun experience though, and I recommend it.

Lhancelot
05-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Mistmoore, Splitpaw dungeon, Runnyeye dungeon, Unrest, Dalnirs, Frontier Mountains Giant fort, South Karana centaurs or Aviaks at the Aviak city, Solusek A... A few off the top of my head.

mickmoranis
05-01-2017, 05:32 PM
Mistmoore had a lot of people in it the few levels I spent there. Despite people raving about the exp, however, I found it less-than-expected. Fun experience though, and I recommend it.

what you gotta do is find the like, regular cool kid group leveling at the time, then stick with them, i find that a healthy goal for MM is 2 levels per day of grinding, 2.5 if you're sick, 3+ if you are some freak leveling your 19th alt.

urbanbo
05-01-2017, 05:50 PM
MM holds my fondest memories. Happened to be there on live one night ('99-'01 range) and a GM had just zoned in as Mayong. He had others play all the dark elves from the Tier'Dal hut in LFAY. I cannot remember exactly what the event was for though.

skarlorn
05-01-2017, 06:25 PM
Go to Solusek A.

The dungeon is beautifully designed. Plenty of fun nameds to fight.

:)

mickmoranis
05-01-2017, 07:16 PM
sol a is a solid spot instead of MM, but if you do solb after sola you get volcano brain.

What about permafrost for the 20-36 range, then solb? Id say do Lguk instead of solb but he did uguk for the teens, and that'd be repetitive too.. les than sola/b but repeditive nonetheless.

its a shame cazic thule sucks

onarrot4000
05-01-2017, 07:39 PM
Awesome I cannot wait to go to MM . And how long can one level until in solA?

mickmoranis
05-01-2017, 07:58 PM
sola and MM are both designed to be 20-40 it seems, you can get to 40 at MM (thought it really starts to slow at 36) a lot easier than you can than you can in sola, becuse of the layout. Sola is really best for like 20-32.. anything after 32 cadn get dicey due to trains and pathing and just overall tight areas that are tough to fight in, however if you have a team that knows what they are doing, you can pull crazy amounts of mobs and get lots of xp. Also the gnomes are the real best xp for the later half of the 30s but that's a faction loss (for a city I have like set foot in once) so MM tends to be the mainstream path and solA is for people who want something a little more difficult or different.

alternatively there is Splitpaw, I have never once xp'd in splitpaw on p99

Barlu
05-01-2017, 08:20 PM
I would advise against Split Paw unless you bring your own group. The zone is almost always completely empty. Also, there are only about 10-12 Gnolls before the double doors and anything beyond that the pathing is absolutely terrible and I've had 10+ mobs show up numerous times when fighting there. Just don't think it is worth it.

Lower Guk is fun you could duo the mobs at the ent and do the bedroom. Otherwise MM, FM Giant Fort, Sol A are also good.

Unrest Basement would be great too if you can get a group there. Only downside is it really is the only level appropriate camp in the zone besides tower which is usually being solod so if you don't find a group it is annoying to travel somewhere else. Finally, I think you may be able to do Crystal Caversn in a few levels too. Supposed to be nice gem drops there but not exactly sure the level of the geonids.

shuklak
05-01-2017, 08:55 PM
I would advise against Split Paw unless you bring your own group. The zone is almost always completely empty. Also, there are only about 10-12 Gnolls before the double doors and anything beyond that the pathing is absolutely terrible and I've had 10+ mobs show up numerous times when fighting there. Just don't think it is worth it.

Lower Guk is fun you could duo the mobs at the ent and do the bedroom. Otherwise MM, FM Giant Fort, Sol A are also good.

Unrest Basement would be great too if you can get a group there. Only downside is it really is the only level appropriate camp in the zone besides tower which is usually being solod so if you don't find a group it is annoying to travel somewhere else. Finally, I think you may be able to do Crystal Caversn in a few levels too. Supposed to be nice gem drops there but not exactly sure the level of the geonids.
Spot on on the 2 Paw caveats. I did outside area and inside a little. Almost vacant unless you bring folks in with you. Sitting there shouting LFG would be a humbling, boring experience. Also the trains can be devastating as you said. (Don't sit in that first double door room!!!)

It is a cool zone though!