PDA

View Full Version : Crushbone

Regulus77
04-30-2017, 02:24 PM
Hello. I just got a port to the Butcherblock Mountains and got a bind at Kaladim. I was grouped at Orc 1 the other day and a monk told me I should go to Crushbone because of an "xp mod". "Go to Butcherblock Mountains and don't forget to get a bind at Kaladim, then find Crushbone for massive xp and loot."

Is it easy to get a group for a Level 9 Druid in Crushbone? I was in Freeport area but no armor ever drops there that Halfling can wear. So I want to try somewhere else for a chance to get a pair of boots. I am still barefoot and my character has hairy feet.

Tupakk
04-30-2017, 02:49 PM
It's quite a hike from Kala to CB. My suggestion is to find a bind closer to CB as you can bind anywhere in GFAY.

But to each their own.

Regulus77
04-30-2017, 02:57 PM
I thought if I was a Halfling Druid I had to bind in a city. You mean I can bind anywhere like a Wizard?

Regulus77
04-30-2017, 03:47 PM
My old character was a Human Warrior back in the day so I really don't remember much about magic or binds yet.

Kytross
04-30-2017, 04:02 PM
Once you can bind yourself at 14, you can bind anywhere.

GFay has Kelethin in it, so the entire zone is considered a city.

Regulus77
04-30-2017, 05:14 PM
Once you can bind yourself at 14, you can bind anywhere.

GFay has Kelethin in it, so the entire zone is considered a city.

Now I get it. Thank you.

Dragonslayer
05-03-2017, 02:36 PM
Hello. I just got a port to the Butcherblock Mountains and got a bind at Kaladim. I was grouped at Orc 1 the other day and a monk told me I should go to Crushbone because of an "xp mod". "Go to Butcherblock Mountains and don't forget to get a bind at Kaladim, then find Crushbone for massive xp and loot."

Is it easy to get a group for a Level 9 Druid in Crushbone? I was in Freeport area but no armor ever drops there that Halfling can wear. So I want to try somewhere else for a chance to get a pair of boots. I am still barefoot and my character has hairy feet.

Hi. Seance you are bound in Kaldim your in the perfect spot. To get all the armor you need plus major exp and cash, just farm the skeletons out side kaladim then hand the bone chips in 4 at a time unstacked to the NPC in the Paladin guild. You will be rewarded in the best exp boost quest in the game for low lvls and rewarded cash plus pieces of leather armor. You can get a full set plus much more to sell back to the vender by doing this quest. To be honest the is a major PLing quest for those wishing to skip the low lvles. 28 stacks of bone chips can get you from lvl 1 to 11 but just a few can get you all the armor you need.

Bummey
05-03-2017, 02:50 PM
Now I get it. Thank you.

Basically, if you can cast Bind Affinity yourself, CLR DRU SHM WIZ MAG ENC NEC, you can bind almost anywhere. If you can't cast Bind Affinity yourself and need someone to cast it on you, ROG WAR BRD RNG MNK PAL SHD including casters and priests who aren't high enough level to cast it themselves, you can only be bound in cities.

There are a few exceptions to the 'only in cities' rule when it comes to melee/hybrids: They can be bound in City of Mist which is a dungeon rather than a player city, the outpost in The Overthere, the nomad camp in Northern Karana, etc.

Dragonslayer
05-03-2017, 03:59 PM
Basically, if you can cast Bind Affinity yourself, CLR DRU SHM WIZ MAG ENC NEC, you can bind almost anywhere. If you can't cast Bind Affinity yourself and need someone to cast it on you, ROG WAR BRD RNG MNK PAL SHD including casters and priests who aren't high enough level to cast it themselves, you can only be bound in cities.

There are a few exceptions to the 'only in cities' rule when it comes to melee/hybrids: They can be bound in City of Mist which is a dungeon rather than a player city, the outpost in The Overthere, the nomad camp in Northern Karana, etc.

But even those are considered cities, just ancient ones. When a zone is considered t be a city like Gfay, you can be bound any where in the zone.

Muggens
05-05-2017, 10:29 AM
So I want to try somewhere else for a chance to get a pair of boots. I am still barefoot and my character has hairy feet.

The halfling should walk hairy bare-feet proudly, Its only natural. Get gold feet when you are more mature