PDA

View Full Version : Budget enchanter twink items?

dcbone86
04-29-2017, 04:16 PM
So I've spent about 1-2k (honestly can't remember how much I've bought and sold so much) on my enchanter to get siryn hood, robe of oracle, spider fur gloves, loam boots, kunzar cloak, +7 cha bracelets and elctrum gold ring/obsidian ring, gypsy necklace, crude stein, glamour rod.

I need to fill in earrings, belt, shoulders. I think that covers it.

I'm sitting at about 208 charisma. Should I just be maxing charisma or should I increase my mana pool some with int items? I got spider gloves because I honestly couldn't find on the wiki any decent cha gloves for someone with an under 2k budget.

Jboots and gazugi ring are out of the question for me. Any suggestions for item replacements are welcome.

Jmcwrestling
04-29-2017, 04:22 PM
If you have 208 cha already then go ahead and get some +mana items.

Braided cinch cord is 300-400 and a standard caster belt.

Earrings I would get batskulls, they're really cheap so get 2

Shoulders maybe loam encrusted amice? Can't think of good budget shoulders off the top of my head

Gazughi ring is an easy camp if you have a pet class , higher level melee or a solo class , so if it's unaffordable then I'd suggest taking a couple days and just grinding it out. It is an immensely power and borderline necessary enchanter item.

Barlu
04-29-2017, 06:18 PM
Opaline earrings are solid at about 80pp each for 5 charisma and not lore. Loam amice is also nice but not cheap. If it were me though I would just save everything and not buy any more gear until you can afford a Gazughi ring. In addition to increasing your charm efficiency tremendously you get the extra spell slot that you had been using for taper/invis.

Worth every penny for sure.

dcbone86
04-29-2017, 11:01 PM
Gazughi ring is an easy camp if you have a pet class , higher level melee or a solo class , so if it's unaffordable then I'd suggest taking a couple days and just grinding it out. It is an immensely power and borderline necessary enchanter item.

Not high enough for it now, but wasn't sure how much easier my life would be before I able to camp it myself.

Emmin
04-30-2017, 09:58 AM
I was able to camp my Gazughi ring at L34 pretty easily with the animation you get at that level.

Jimjam
04-30-2017, 07:17 PM
You can xp in LOIO at the area the courier spawns from the mid teens.

What level are you?

dcbone86
05-06-2017, 09:05 PM
You can xp in LOIO at the area the courier spawns from the mid teens.

What level are you?

22 now