PDA

View Full Version : Austria, WTF?

Jorgam
04-28-2017, 01:59 AM
I just wanted to share some really disheartening commentary from Austrian leadership and follow it up with a bit of humor.

But seriously, Austria, WTF?

President of Austria: "The day will come when we will have to ask ALL women to wear a headscarf!" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxrSYO9N7AY)

It is no laughing matter, however I found this video to be good for a few laughs anyway.

Hitler rants when he is told that the President of Austria Alexander Van Der Bellen wants women to wear burqas. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJTt-0cw3gk&feature=youtu.be)

Thoughts?

Are we even allowed to discuss this stuff anymore? :mad:

Daywolf
04-28-2017, 02:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8XJzrbN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7BQlG5a.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Ib0AIYF.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3opUAvSh.jpg

Vatras
04-28-2017, 03:25 AM
U sound like u voted for trump. Im from austria, this is a metapher for beeing solidary and respectful. What he says is that every women may wear whatever she wants. Look at your president, wtf. Building a wall to another country sounds more like hitler.

I just wanted to share some really disheartening commentary from Austrian leadership and follow it up with a bit of humor.

But seriously, Austria, WTF?

President of Austria: "The day will come when we will have to ask ALL women to wear a headscarf!" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxrSYO9N7AY)

It is no laughing matter, however I found this video to be good for a few laughs anyway.

Hitler rants when he is told that the President of Austria Alexander Van Der Bellen wants women to wear burqas. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJTt-0cw3gk&feature=youtu.be)

Thoughts?

Are we even allowed to discuss this stuff anymore? :mad:

Daywolf
04-28-2017, 03:55 AM
A metaphor, srsly?? /sigh

Meanwhile:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/06/migrant-attack-young-woman-told-police-dye-hair-stay-indoors-night/
So fur now they only need to dye their hair, and not dress so well. And stay indoors. And keep their eyes on the ground when walking. But later the headscarf goes on, and the genital mutilation takes place, and the beatings, and the honor killings. Just like how Hitler did it, it needs to be carried out in stages. It's the only way the liberals will accept it, as they aaaaalways do - while calling everybody else Hitler etc.

Jorgam
04-28-2017, 09:35 AM
U sound like u voted for trump. Im from austria, this is a metapher for beeing solidary and respectful. What he says is that every women may wear whatever she wants. Look at your president, wtf. Building a wall to another country sounds more like hitler.

Thanks for commenting.

Perhaps you didn't finish watching his comment and didn't get to the end where he said we will have to ask all women to wear them. Asking that you do something is not the same as you are allowed to wear what you want if you want, which is what he said first.

The way he says it doesn't imply that it will be a simple suggestion at some point to the native women of Austria.

I did vote for Trump, damn glad about it too.

I've been to Austria. Don't lose your beautiful country, people or way of life friend. You're on the path to a destination that will cost you all three from what I see.

Jorgam
04-28-2017, 09:37 AM

Meanwhile:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/06/migrant-attack-young-woman-told-police-dye-hair-stay-indoors-night/
So fur now they only need to dye their hair, and not dress so well. And stay indoors. And keep their eyes on the ground when walking. But later the headscarf goes on, and the genital mutilation takes place, and the beatings, and the honor killings. Just like how Hitler did it, it needs to be carried out in stages. It's the only way the liberals will accept it, as they aaaaalways do - while calling everybody else Hitler etc.

You know what they say about boiling a frog right?

If you toss a frog in a pot of boiling water, it will leap out.

But, if you place a frog in a pot of water and slowly bring it to a boil, it will sit there and be boiled alive.

Same general idea.

Ennewi
04-28-2017, 10:04 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog

maskedmelonpai
04-28-2017, 10:09 AM
German physiologist Friedrich Goltz demonstrated that a frog that has had its brain removed will remain in slowly heated water, but an intact frog attempted to escape the water when it reached 25 °C.[1][5]

frogs can move without they brain?

Pokesan
04-28-2017, 10:25 AM
frogs can move without they brain?

yes. the scientific term is voting for Macron.

Ennewi
04-28-2017, 10:38 AM
"This is a wiki for a reason. Anyone can contribute. If you see something that is inaccurate or can be improved, don't ask that it be fixed--just improve it." p99 wiki

Daywolf
04-28-2017, 02:03 PM
You know what they say about boiling a frog right?

If you toss a frog in a pot of boiling water, it will leap out.

But, if you place a frog in a pot of water and slowly bring it to a boil, it will sit there and be boiled alive.

Same general idea.
Yeah, I know about the frog, never tried it though, other than fried with butter. They can't jump from that predicament.

The thing is, the Muslims loved Hitler. And if they by chance have some of his DNA, you know they will clone him back. So my analogy may be truer than anyone imagines if at some point a cloned Hitler, and along with the Muslims who love him, that they rule over Austria one day, one day soon. Someone like Hitler will anyway, that's a given with moving in this direction, and this is just another step in preparing for it, as their elite ruling class would rejoice at his coming.

JurisDictum
04-28-2017, 02:45 PM
Yeah, I know about the frog, never tried it though, other than fried with butter. They can't jump from that predicament.

The thing is, the Muslims loved Hitler. And if they by chance have some of his DNA, you know they will clone him back. So my analogy may be truer than anyone imagines if at some point a cloned Hitler, and along with the Muslims who love him, that they rule over Austria one day, one day soon. Someone like Hitler will anyway, that's a given with moving in this direction, and this is just another step in preparing for it, as their elite ruling class would rejoice at his coming.

There's actually an interesting point buried in here about how Muslim-dominated countries traditionally didn't see any daylight between Axis and Allies. Eventually many of them sided with Hitler. Today -- because of the issues with Israel -- many uneducated middle eastern peoples readily believe the Holocaust was made up.

That being said. The truth is there is an old cultural war between Muslims and Christians. Just like there is with Protestants and Catholics and Eastern Orthodox. All these Religions promote the idea that they alone will take over the world as the far majority religion. This often has sparked violence. The Crusades were about Catholics and Eastern Orthodox just as much as Muslims. Some argue that "war on terror" is just a modern Christian (coalition) crusade.

Even Buddhism is associated with lots of violence when their majority status is called into question. See Burma.

mickmoranis
04-28-2017, 02:57 PM

lol Americans understanding a metaphor?

This dudes favorite whistle blower Alex Jones came out and said he was acting the whole time and daywolf STILL believes in everything he said.

Daywolf
04-28-2017, 03:04 PM
lol Americans understanding a metaphor?

This dudes favorite whistle blower Alex Jones came out and said he was acting the whole time and daywolf STILL believes in everything he said.
What? That's what he called it, I rejected it and threw it back. L2R?
And bullshit, I don't even follow Alex Jones, your extreme liberalism is making you tarded (libtarded) or just senile.

Nilstoniakrath
04-28-2017, 03:10 PM
Some argue that "war on terror" is just a modern Christian (coalition) crusade.

Finally some one else realizes that 9/11, and all the bombings and beheadings are all part of a Christian conspiracy for world domination. Alla Akbar that, you fools

Daywolf
04-28-2017, 03:51 PM
Oh I know, Bush isn't even really a Christian, the dude did muslim prayers in the WH for crying out loud. He was the same as Clinton and the same as 0bama, they have the religion of Globalism. They sort of lean ... at least in the public eye ... towards belief in one religion over others, but really they practice all religions at their core, which is considered Interfaith/Ecumenicalism as recognized and promoted by the UN.

“We have brought the world together as far as we can politically. To bring about a true world government, the world must be brought together spiritually. What we need is a United Nations of Religions.” --Robert Muller, Former Assistant Secretary General of the UN.

This is part of why they are letting in the hoards of Muslims, as they know the Muslims will wipe out the existing culture of the West, even likely ethnic cleansing. They need everyone of a single mind, whatever that mind, so to raise a single leader/govt and have full control over you and the world. A world full of useful idiots ... well at that point expendable idiots.

Pokesan
04-28-2017, 03:57 PM
Finally some one else realizes that 9/11, and all the bombings and beheadings are all part of a Christian conspiracy for world domination. Alla Akbar that, you fools

PNAC was highly influential in GWB Admin.

who do you think told him to knock down the towers?

Daywolf
04-28-2017, 04:12 PM
PNAC was highly influential in GWB Admin.

who do you think told him to knock down the towers?
When did you start believing that?!? .... O.o
So you take back the comments against tower #7? :D
WIN WIN I SO WIN!! Wooooooo! ;)

PNAC was a neocon globalist entity, for a while, doing no different than any other globalists including nation building in the middle-east. Nation building, the defeat that was thrusted into an already established victory.

Pokesan
04-28-2017, 04:26 PM
no, not literally. you're real dumb.

Daywolf
04-28-2017, 04:29 PM
no, not literally. you're real dumb.
nahhh you blew it lol
Now for geoengineering... :D

Vatras
04-28-2017, 04:33 PM
I watched all 30 seconds of the video! Twice! Not sure how good your german is, but u simply dont get what hes saying. Like I sad before: respect is what he asks for.

Thanks for commenting.

Perhaps you didn't finish watching his comment and didn't get to the end where he said we will have to ask all women to wear them. Asking that you do something is not the same as you are allowed to wear what you want if you want, which is what he said first.

The way he says it doesn't imply that it will be a simple suggestion at some point to the native women of Austria.

I did vote for Trump, damn glad about it too.

I've been to Austria. Don't lose your beautiful country, people or way of life friend. You're on the path to a destination that will cost you all three from what I see.

maskedmelon
04-28-2017, 04:37 PM
“We have brought the world together as far as we can politically. To bring about a true world government, the world must be brought together spiritually. What we need is a United Nations of Religions.” --Robert Muller, Former Assistant Secretary General of the UN.

This thing we most certainly do not need, nor should any sane man ever want.

JurisDictum
04-28-2017, 04:53 PM

The Pretext of the Crusades were to

1) Gain back Christian territory

2) Defend Christians

3) Purify Christian lands

A lot of: "Oh no! Christians are under attack!" medieval arguments were used to justify war. Then the knights would come in and take over large swaths of land to "protect Christians."

These days -- the argument goes -- Western Democracy ideals have replaced Christian theology. But the same general practice is taking place in the Muslim and Eastern Orthodox world.

Edit: an important thing is understand is that religions used to be in charge of matters of state or shared power with military leaders (kings). So religion used to be the primary cohesion. Rather than Nationalism or Democratic Idealism.

Daywolf
04-28-2017, 05:20 PM
The Pretext of the Crusades were to

1) Gain back Christian territory

2) Defend Christians

3) Purify Christian lands

A lot of: "Oh no! Christians are under attack!" medieval arguments were used to justify war. Then the knights would come in and take over large swaths of land to "protect Christians."

These days -- the argument goes -- Western Democracy ideals have replaced Christian theology. But the same general practice is taking place in the Muslim and Eastern Orthodox world.Typical liberal leftist canned response adopted. Had nutin, nitin! to do with the imperial expansion of Islam including into the 'West. Islam dun did nutin!

But even so, you say "Christian" when that is not correct. These were European Catholics, which in fact don't nor ever did represent the whole of Christianity. In fact more Christians have probably been killed by Catholicism than any other peoples. In fact, the crusades were led by a Viking nation formed in the north of france. Though now embraced Catholicism, but still doing as Vikings do ... since Catholicism had always merged beliefs to a degree. You think you have history down, but that's just too much MTV for ya.

And even since then, Islam has never had a reformation, never an enlightening or any such movement, it just can't. It's not even a real religion at it's core, but purely an ideology. In Catholocism, it came from simply reading the bible again, because they had abandoned it for stuff they just made up. The bible, the NT specifically for the Church, never teaches conquest by the sword, in fact teaches against it. Islam does. So allah axbur mofo!

JurisDictum
04-28-2017, 08:26 PM
Typical liberal leftist canned response adopted. Had nutin, nitin! to do with the imperial expansion of Islam including into the 'West. Islam dun did nutin!

But even so, you say "Christian" when that is not correct. These were European Catholics, which in fact don't nor ever did represent the whole of Christianity. In fact more Christians have probably been killed by Catholicism than any other peoples. In fact, the crusades were led by a Viking nation formed in the north of france. Though now embraced Catholicism, but still doing as Vikings do ... since Catholicism had always merged beliefs to a degree. You think you have history down, but that's just too much MTV for ya.

And even since then, Islam has never had a reformation, never an enlightening or any such movement, it just can't. It's not even a real religion at it's core, but purely an ideology. In Catholocism, it came from simply reading the bible again, because they had abandoned it for stuff they just made up. The bible, the NT specifically for the Church, never teaches conquest by the sword, in fact teaches against it. Islam does. So allah axbur mofo!

Islam has a court system that rules on matters as time changes. What a lot of people don't understand yet, is this court system is opposed to any kind of terrorist activity. So terrorist organizations such as ISIL -- have rejected the modern Islamic court system, and declared they have their own new pure court system. The thing is there is this old Islamic concept called Khawarij that says periodically violent religious radicals will rise up and falsely call themselves Muslim. ISIL basically fits the description.

Most people would consider Catholics "Christians" Daywolf. This is especially true before Martin Luther nailed a sheet of paper with 95 theses on the university's chapel door in October 31, 1517 (the first crusades started by like 1200 A.D.). But I guess you were probably brought up to believe only Protestants are Christians.

Pokesan
04-28-2017, 09:21 PM
Islam has a court system that rules on matters as time changes. What a lot of people don't understand yet, is this court system is opposed to any kind of terrorist activity. So terrorist organizations such as ISIL -- have rejected the modern Islamic court system, and declared they have their own new pure court system. The thing is there is this old Islamic concept called Khawarij that says periodically violent religious radicals will rise up and falsely call themselves Muslim. ISIL basically fits the description.

Most people would consider Catholics "Christians" Daywolf. This is especially true before Martin Luther nailed a sheet of paper with 95 theses on the university's chapel door in October 31, 1517 (the first crusades started by like 1200 A.D.). But I guess you were probably brought up to believe only Protestants are Christians.

historically accurate dunk, very naice!

Nilstoniakrath
04-28-2017, 09:56 PM
A lot of: "Oh no! Christians are under attack!" medieval arguments were used to justify war.

Yes, it is really pretty silly to think one is under attack just because your head has been severed from your body. Typical straight white male response is to fight and go to war. One should always rely on negotiation, persuasion, and trying to understand the underlying reasons why those angry with you are upset. And, of course, global warming...

Daywolf
04-28-2017, 10:13 PM
Hah! Pokes jumping onto someone else's losing battle now. WTG!

Juri, do you know anything about any religions, anything at all for real? Christianity? Islam? Buddhism? Judaism? Hinduism? Something other than just globalist one world propaganda? Personally it's been fascinated me all my life, well apart from globalism :P

Even before the first crusade, Catholicism was it's own thing, a denomination, while other denominations were in existence. The primary other denomination at the time was in the East out of the Byzantine empire. These were all established hundreds of years before the crusades of the pope hat. There has never been a centralized ruling church since the first century where there were many independent Churches of the day.

It's just easiest to use the RCC to blanket attack everyone to make some deluded point and promote a brand of cultural Marxism or whatever. Yet while ignoring actual history.

Did you know that before the pope hats first crusades led by Vikings, that Muslims, Christians and Jews lived together in relative peace in the East? But not a utopian peace, that's for sure, no place where Islam had full control.

Islam started their Crusade 100's of years before the West stuck back, around 700 A.D. Here is a vid that will show the progression that you'd never ever see on MTV in 1 million years https://youtu.be/c7y2LRcf4kc

Yeah, just look at that battle map, and clearly shows you have no idea what you're talking about, other than shame on the West shame shame shame, as you've been told and accepted.

And Islam never went through a reformation. All of the Church denominations did in some respects, even the RCC (though that's going south now as it joins with your globalism which loves Islam). But only some of Islam ... which each time they all eventually get slaughtered because that is what their ideological book instructs them to do. While Christianity teaches: As Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this world", Islam is instructed to put the entire world under submission - which is what their book is named, Submission.

It's a political ideology, as it teaches, while the religion part is only second seat. So you can never have a reformation with your Islamic ideology, only be in submission to it.

This seems why the Left and Islam get together so well, for now anyway. They are both ideologies. And they will use each other at least while it is expedient, and then comes the head choppings.

JurisDictum
04-29-2017, 09:20 AM
This is what the map looked like in 1200 AD:

http://www.euratlas.net/history/europe/1200/index.html

Shit changes. That's how the world was back then. Warlords would invade territory because of religious reasons (Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu whatever) or because they could.

Muslims often invaded areas to "protect Muslims" in the same manner as Christians. Muslim bigshots were rich from shipping trade around the Indian Ocean -- they used the money to build Mosques and promote Islam (to promote more trade). Then when Islam converts were inevitably attacked in some city by the pagans (less often Christians), the bigshot sends in his army to "protect Muslims" and take a city.

Muslims and Christians are very similar is all I'm saying. They did the same kind of stuff. Your big point is Muslims did it first...whatever. That was in 700 fucking AD wasn't it?

Now a days. Christians and Muslims continue to be very similar IMO. They just can't see it.

Pokesan
04-29-2017, 09:50 AM
This is what the map looked like in 1200 AD:

http://www.euratlas.net/history/europe/1200/index.html

Shit changes. That's how the world was back then. Warlords would invade territory because of religious reasons (Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu whatever) or because they could.

Muslims often invaded areas to "protect Muslims" in the same manner as Christians. Muslim bigshots were rich from shipping trade around the Indian Ocean -- they used the money to build Mosques and promote Islam (to promote more trade). Then when Islam converts were inevitably attacked in some city by the pagans (less often Christians), the bigshot sends in his army to "protect Muslims" and take a city.

Muslims and Christians are very similar is all I'm saying. They did the same kind of stuff. Your big point is Muslims did it first...whatever. That was in 700 fucking AD wasn't it?

Now a days. Christians and Muslims continue to be very similar IMO. They just can't see it.

finland isn't on this map :eek:

Nilstoniakrath
04-29-2017, 10:40 AM

Yes, many Christians I know throw gays off of tall buildings, behead their enemies or drop them into the sea in a cage, and fly planes into their buildings. Someone really should stand up to them finally and stop this horror.

Ahldagor
04-29-2017, 10:52 AM
Yes, many Christians I know throw gays off of tall buildings, behead their enemies or drop them into the sea in a cage, and fly planes into their buildings. Someone really should stand up to them finally and stop this horror.

No, Christians never burned perceived heretics at the stake, quartered blasphemers, tortured Jews, tortured Christians, tortured Muslims, or persecuted anyone on unsubstantiated grounds that exceeded their over arcing governing ethics.

Nilstoniakrath
04-29-2017, 11:10 AM
No, Christians never burned perceived heretics at the stake, quartered blasphemers, tortured Jews, tortured Christians, tortured Muslims, or persecuted anyone on unsubstantiated grounds that exceeded their over arcing governing ethics.

Yes, like I said, Christians are burning and quartering lots of heretics these days, it is especially horrible when they live-stream that crap.

JurisDictum
04-29-2017, 12:34 PM
Burning people alive -- for any reason -- is specifically forbidden in Quran. Just another clear example of how ISIL departs from the greater Islamic community.

JurisDictum
04-29-2017, 12:44 PM
Christianity was founded in Rome, where law and order was established and Jesus was free to preach more specifically pacifist teachings (although only Eastern Orthodox and Quakers are the only real pacifists these days).

Islam couldn't ever been pacifist because it was created in an environment of dessert tribal warfare during the middle ages. Mohammad had to establish law and order himself to have any hope of creating the kind of society he envisioned.

But Islam does not promote expansion or killing anyone who isn't Muslim. The religion was traditionally used to establish law, order, and ethics. Just like any other religion, some have used it for their own political purposes...which lately has become anti-imperialism and this great imaginary battle between Islam and the West.

mickmoranis
04-29-2017, 02:15 PM

actually christian terrorism is pretty fucking extreme, last month christian extremists droped whats called a MOAB and also struck Syria with missiles launched from GIANT ships they extort their followers to pay for.

Someday we will have cleansed the middle east of all Muslims and Christianity will reign supreme once again like god intended.

Sorry but if you think Christians are free from terrorism, wake up, you're a fucking extremist the minuet you come out of the womb in america.

Patriam1066
04-29-2017, 02:38 PM
Sad thread

Christians are nice as fuck

JurisDictum
04-29-2017, 08:57 PM
Basically my Muslim theological knowledge comes from this dude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeE9K2wn5ck

That and what I've read about history and political science.

I don't think theology is normally worth getting into unless you are a believer and you find fulfillment in such stuff. But a lot of people in America believe Islam has theologically incited violence (not simply modern politics). So I spent a little time poking around the academic circles to see what they think on the issue. Basically there is no reason to assume a Muslim population is more prone to violence; nevertheless, the circumstances of many Muslim countries are very dire. Therefore, Muslim states tend to be more violent in modern times. But that is no reason to get bigoted about it and blame the religion.

mickmoranis
04-29-2017, 08:58 PM
once world war 3 starts and it has nothing to do with the middle east all this "im worried about muslims" is going to feel pretty fucking stupid

Patriam1066
04-29-2017, 09:09 PM
Basically my Muslim theological knowledge comes from this dude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeE9K2wn5ck

That and what I've read about history and political science.

I don't think theology is normally worth getting into unless you are a believer and you find fulfillment in such stuff. But a lot of people in America believe Islam has theologically incited violence (not simply modern politics). So I spent a little time poking around the academic circles to see what they think on the issue. Basically there is no reason to assume a Muslim population is more prone to violence; nevertheless, the circumstances of many Muslim countries are very dire. Therefore, Muslim states tend to be more violent in modern times. But that is no reason to get bigoted about it and blame the religion.

Tell me how Islam expanded

Iran didn't invite the Arabs in. Since we're talking about history I don't remember the lesson where we welcomed the genocide of 300,000 civilians and the eradication of Zoroastrianism, a vastly superior religion

Patriam1066
04-29-2017, 09:10 PM
Islam is garbage

I'm sorry but other than Scientology, there is no worse set of ideas. Fertility rate of Muslims alone is damning.

Rader
04-29-2017, 10:10 PM
Therefore, Muslim states tend to be more violent in modern times. But that is no reason to get bigoted about it and blame the religion.

Christians, on the other hand, deserve all the blame and ridicule you can muster, even when it has nothing to do with them, but your own sense of guilt that someone else is actually trying to be good in a fallen world and you are a moral failure. Or you are just a stupid liberal trying to virtue signal your other lame-ass liberal friends.

Csihar
05-02-2017, 09:09 AM
Perhaps he chose his words poorly but I interpreted it in a much different way. He said that women should be allowed to wear what they want, which includes the ol' rags. If that right is taken away, it impedes on a woman's right to wear what she wants. In order to show solidatory he posed all women should wear a headscarf.
Either in The Netherlands or Belgium a gay couple was recently beaten up quite badly after they were seen walking down the street holding hands. After that happened all men were encouraged to hold hands in public to show solidarity and send a message. That doesn't mean the intention was for all men to become homosexual and hold hands in perpetuity.

I don't think he meant that all women should start wearing the headscarf period, rather he thinks it would be necessary for all women to wear a headscarf as one-off statement.

I think that makes a lot more sense within the context. It sufficiently explains everything he said and it makes sense as a statement. Considering what he said before I don't think it makes any sort of sense that he would end his point by saying all women should wear a headscarf period. That interpretation does of course fit nicely into the narrative that you're looking for. There are more than enough real issues concerning Islam, it's really not necessary to misinterpret these type of statements or create "fake news".

Jarnauga
05-02-2017, 02:13 PM
Lul

Everything you need to know is in the other videos on the same YouTube account.. bunch of breitbarty' crap.

Not too far fetched to say that they just did a poor translation like our german speaking friend is saying. On purpose i'd say :rolleyes:

Alternative facts yadda yadda

mickmoranis
05-02-2017, 03:21 PM
Islam is garbage

I'm sorry but other than Scientology, there is no worse set of ideas. Fertility rate of Muslims alone is damning.

this is not untrue, even if you were a gender defying libtard you couldn't argue with this.

Jarnauga
05-02-2017, 03:28 PM
this is not untrue, even if you were a gender defying libtard you couldn't argue with this.

Calling out islam is stigmatization

All religions are garbage

Beside Flying Spaghetti Monster

And Moloch of course.

Jarnauga
05-02-2017, 04:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/OobvJQP.png

http://i.imgur.com/OvwWLSQ.gif

maskedmelonpai
05-02-2017, 09:13 PM
Calling out islam is stigmatization

as smelliest piece of garbage, it should be stigmatized so people stay away from it. just liek being fat, or single motherhood, or deadbeat fatherhood or poor hygiene should be stigmatized. they all bad and everyone benefit from keeping they nose clean in those regard.

All religions are garbage

mhmm an we can make that statement more inclusive too by saying, "all ideology is garbage."

Beside Flying Spaghetti Monster

this my patron deity and i not gonna share zer with you...

And Moloch of course.

you can have moloch, i not liek beaks. don't be have a beak?

eadric
05-04-2017, 08:41 AM
Lul

Everything you need to know is in the other videos on the same YouTube account.. bunch of breitbarty' crap.

Not too far fetched to say that they just did a poor translation like our german speaking friend is saying. On purpose i'd say :rolleyes:

Alternative facts yadda yadda

I don't think the translation is the problem. To me, his meaning was immediately clear. Maybe some people don't understand what the word "solidarity" means. Here's a contextual hint for the Breitbart crowd: this Austrian dude is not on your side. The thread was good for a laugh, anyway.