PDA

View Full Version : Red is all trash

Goobles
04-27-2017, 11:52 PM
I can't believe people still log in to this. All the good players are gone. The last one was Barcode. Straight trailer trash outcast circle jerk fest here.

mickmoranis
04-28-2017, 12:19 AM
OP just lost his job congratulations

Ivah
04-28-2017, 12:21 AM
This thread is taking off

AzzarTheGod
04-28-2017, 12:40 AM
Good thread. I posted up a bunch of yoga asses to shut Apex's thread down and the queers kept on with the elf politics in 2017.

Sure there's some quality pvp going on, but it became apparent we got some HUGE GREAT BIG BONA-FIDE fucking losers on here.

can only hope none of them reproduce.

Recycled Children
04-28-2017, 12:44 AM
These weekly "I can't believe people still play on this server" platitude threads never get old. You making rounds on other game forums or just this one to tell people you what you can and can't believe?

AzzarTheGod
04-28-2017, 12:49 AM
These weekly "I can't believe people still play on this server" platitude threads never get old. You making rounds on other game forums or just this one to tell people you what you can and can't believe?

Goobles got upset when I trashed his Pantheon thread. This is acceptable to him because he personally isn't interested in red99.

I do love me some hypocrites

Nyrod
04-28-2017, 12:55 AM

rofl

karsten
04-28-2017, 01:07 AM
goobles post your me troll ms paint thing for old times sake

Doors
04-28-2017, 02:57 AM

Very deep post man I like it.

http://i.imgur.com/Zenb9de.png

Goobles
04-28-2017, 02:12 PM
Goobles got upset when I trashed his Pantheon thread. This is acceptable to him because he personally isn't interested in red99.

I do love me some hypocrites

Who are you and why are you important? Do you get a cocaine-esque rush every time you think you've 'trashed' someone on a forum? Stop trying to suck your own dick, Ron Jeremy wannabe.

Karsten maybe you can help me understand. I also will be posting the the paintshop pics on www.afunguy.com later

AzzarTheGod
04-28-2017, 05:36 PM
Who are you and why are you important? Do you get a cocaine-esque rush every time you think you've 'trashed' someone on a forum? Stop trying to suck your own dick, Ron Jeremy wannabe.

Karsten maybe you can help me understand. I also will be posting the the paintshop pics on www.afunguy.com later

uh huh just pointing out you're a punk coming here and putting red99 down

I'll be back with a screenshot of the fit you threw

Goobles
05-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Lol I'm a punk
Who are you?
Karsten sorry pal I'll get those pics up for you buddy