PDA

View Full Version : Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Dev stream

PureLo
04-27-2017, 02:31 PM
Live Dev stream #2 (https://www.twitch.tv/cohhcarnage) is currently ongoing being shown by a well known streamer. They are answering lots of questions and showcasing some of the newer models, mechanics, etc.

Figured I'd post for anyone who was interested since there has been a lot of talk about the game on these forums. I'm sure YouTube will have a full video of it to watch again later if you can't tune in now.

PureLo
04-27-2017, 03:25 PM
Next stream will be May 2nd - 2pm EST/11am PST

mickmoranis
04-27-2017, 04:00 PM
Streams are so fucking stupid, is there a backed up version of this somewhere?

I have actually "seen" streams on twitch like 3 out of 30 attempts.

Its such a stupid fucking thing.

Tupakk
04-27-2017, 04:10 PM
He will be making a YouTube of it later. You could download that or watch it on YouTube dealers choice.

mickmoranis
04-27-2017, 04:14 PM
I just dont know why twitch cant like keep a backed up version of streams its so dumb, doesnt fucking yahoo own them? They can afford the servers.

Tupakk
04-27-2017, 05:14 PM
You can archive streams on twitch but it really depends on the person if they turn that setting on

xKoopa
04-27-2017, 05:50 PM
You can archive streams on twitch but it really depends on the person if they turn that setting on

This, it's just a setting on twitch to save a VOD of stream

There's a vod of this stream on there..

https://www.twitch.tv/cohhcarnage/videos/all

mickmoranis
04-27-2017, 05:59 PM
3:16pm: "come watch my stream, Im going to do this cool thing!"

3:45pm: 3 viewers online, "Cool, I finished!" *shuts off stream"

3: 50pm: I see the update on twitter or whatever.

Oleris
05-03-2017, 12:07 AM
https://youtu.be/y0F228Rkhxk

Monk looks cool. It looks like the attunements will be a key like system to prevent low level's from accessing certain zones or areas. I'm just hoping to be able to play this game by the end of the year with my $150 contribution a couple years ago.

PureLo
05-03-2017, 01:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_epQH3HW-x4

That is a link to the most recent stream from yesterday May 2nd. Same streamer being featured and same class PoV (monk). This one showcases another area of the game as well as other elements.

Novoselic
05-03-2017, 08:03 PM
I just dont know why twitch cant like keep a backed up version of streams its so dumb, doesnt fucking yahoo own them? They can afford the servers.

the streamer usually uploads the video within or the next day, and they save the stream as a broadcast and it uploads right away

here are the links to the last 2 streams

4/27 part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYVDrfR6ZsM

5/2 part 2: tower of the reckless magician
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_epQH3HW-x4

Tankdan
05-03-2017, 08:10 PM
The problem I see with the game is that mobs are overtuned. How often do these Pantheon Twitch streams wipe within minutes when 3 or more mobs come into camp. They then use GM powers to put them right back into the action. In a game where wiping has harsh consequences, pantheon is screwing up hard.

Pyrion
05-04-2017, 07:42 AM
The problem I see with the game is that mobs are overtuned. How often do these Pantheon Twitch streams wipe within minutes when 3 or more mobs come into camp. They then use GM powers to put them right back into the action. In a game where wiping has harsh consequences, pantheon is screwing up hard.

This is not really a problem, they just didn't have comfortable levels for this zone. I think they wanted to show challenging mobs. If they would have made themselves 3 levels higher everything would have been much more smooth.

fadetree
05-04-2017, 09:03 AM
Not sure what 'overtuned' means, but yeah what Pyrion said. I hope they stay harsh though, I hate an easy game.

Tankdan
05-04-2017, 06:32 PM
This is not really a problem, they just didn't have comfortable levels for this zone. I think they wanted to show challenging mobs. If they would have made themselves 3 levels higher everything would have been much more smooth.

They're literally all Devs, they can make themselves the appropriate level of a zone when trying to showcase their future game lmao. Shit's overtuned.

Not sure what 'overtuned' means

It's a hard word I know.

Novoselic
05-04-2017, 06:59 PM
They're literally all Devs, they can make themselves the appropriate level of a zone when trying to showcase their future game lmao. Shit's overtuned.

It's a hard word I know.

if you don't like it don't play the fucking game

if you want casual convenience go back to wow

btw overturned was not the right word to use for that sentence, don't act all high and mighty just because you use words incorrectly

Hitmonkey
05-04-2017, 07:03 PM
I can't be the only one that watched and was underwelmed. Was hoping for a little original thought into it

mickmoranis
05-04-2017, 07:03 PM
That game looks like if you took luclin graphics and put WOW Ui over it. I'm still a pass.

Novoselic
05-04-2017, 07:13 PM
I can't be the only one that watched and was underwelmed. Was hoping for a little original thought into it

i'd be completely satisfied if it was an exact clone of eq with modern graphics. there are a lot of similarities to eq but they are changing a lot of things. the game is supposed to have the style of an old mmo but with some new shit

That game looks like if you took luclin graphics and put WOW Ui over it. I'm still a pass.

still in development, shit takes time

Pokesan
05-04-2017, 07:23 PM
I like to keep up to date on what assets the unity store had on sale each month

Tankdan
05-04-2017, 07:46 PM

btw overturned was not the right word to use for that sentence, don't act all high and mighty just because you use words incorrectly

Lets google overtuned... "Overtuned is a combination of two words "Tuned" and "over". Tuning referring to the difficulty of a fight due to how the numbers were set, while over meaning that the numbers were set above where they should be."

Hard concept for you, I understand.

What part of wiping within 5 minutes don't you understand? Please go get a Everquest group that wipes that often (they use GM commands to res) and let me know how long people stick around for.. And your answer to that is to "go play wow." It apparently went way over your head so I'll repeat myself. If people are dying, in a game where dying is REALLY RARE AND REALLY BAD THING TO HAVE HAPPEN TO YOU DUE TO CORPSE RUNS AND EXP LOSS, it needs to be tuned correctly. Do you understand that now?

And to your totally mature comment of "If you don't like it don't play the fucking game" It's called feedback on a game that is still in development you fool. I question your intelligence at this point and am done communicating with you, whoever you are.

entruil
05-04-2017, 08:10 PM
I wish more gaming objectives were "overtuned"... should be more "Unbeatable objectives", "Attentive Players" and "Knowledgable Theorists"... alas, eq killed them all long ago...

still hype...

Peace...

Novoselic
05-04-2017, 09:55 PM
Lets google overtuned... "Overtuned is a combination of two words "Tuned" and "over". Tuning referring to the difficulty of a fight due to how the numbers were set, while over meaning that the numbers were set above where they should be."

Hard concept for you, I understand.

What part of wiping within 5 minutes don't you understand? Please go get a Everquest group that wipes that often (they use GM commands to res) and let me know how long people stick around for.. And your answer to that is to "go play wow." It apparently went way over your head so I'll repeat myself. If people are dying, in a game where dying is REALLY RARE AND REALLY BAD THING TO HAVE HAPPEN TO YOU DUE TO CORPSE RUNS AND EXP LOSS, it needs to be tuned correctly. Do you understand that now?

And to your totally mature comment of "If you don't like it don't play the fucking game" It's called feedback on a game that is still in development you fool. I question your intelligence at this point and am done communicating with you, whoever you are.

"overtune" wouldn't be an accurate word to depict the difficulty of a few mobs, why not just use the word difficult? why do you feel the need to compel yourself to show the world your use of obscure vocabulary? perhaps you're overcompensating for something

i've never seen somebody get this mad before, you may question my intelligence but i sure as hell don't question your temper and maturity

also there are very simple reason why the mobs may have seemed "overtuned" if you couldn't figure it out already. if they breeze through what is supposed to be a difficult and fun dungeon, people aren't going to be very interested in the game are they? they're also talking and explaining to over 10,000 viewers what the game is and how everything works so they weren't devoting 100% of their attention to the group, and while i'm at it they did emphasis on the group composition itself was off. you have a rogue using it's only cc skill when they emphasized that CC is going to be a big part of the game. last and definitely not least, they're still testing the game out, meaning not everything is perfect. Hard concept for you, I understand.

apparently it went way over your head so I'll repeat myself, if you still find the mobs are a bit "overtuned" after release, maybe a game like WoW would be best for you no?

Pyrion
05-05-2017, 07:44 AM
They even said that that last mob was a red con. All the others were probably high blue, white and yellow cons.

Now take a non twinked classic EQ group at around level 28 pulling mobs in that range. The result would be about the same. You don't see that a lot in p1999 because everybody and their cousin is twinked to the brim. Usual untwinked group pulls blue or white and is challenged by yellows, especially when they bring adds. Even low reds take good preparation. And that's how it *should* be.

Ivah
05-05-2017, 08:25 AM
They even said that that last mob was a red con. All the others were probably high blue, white and yellow cons.

Now take a non twinked classic EQ group at around level 28 pulling mobs in that range. The result would be about the same. You don't see that a lot in p1999 because everybody and their cousin is twinked to the brim. Usual untwinked group pulls blue or white and is challenged by yellows, especially when they bring adds. Even low reds take good preparation. And that's how it *should* be.

I'll back this up. Tankdan seems like a "overtuned" idiot

Ennewi
05-05-2017, 09:13 AM

Agreed. It's not much different on Uthgard. Full group in Keltoi Fogou wiped every 10 minutes because of 1 player. Group did eventually disband but reformed minus the 1 player. No matter how much QQ goes on, players are pretty resilient. Yeah they will quit, but at some point they'll come back and try again. It's hard accepting defeat, especially in a game where you can see that, somehow, other players are advancing.

What happened when DAoC players tried P99... (https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=33958)

Postby svperstar » Sep 14, 2014 10:08 So I played 2-3 hours on Project 1999. No, absolutely not... I really wanted to join you guys and have some fun but Project 1999 isn't fun... It is like paying some 7 foot tall 400 pound dude to come your house and beat you with a baseball bat...

Postby svperstar » Sep 14, 2014 21:23 It was kind of a dick move me Rage Quitting when you guys came all the way to help me out, however the reason I quit is I literally walked over 2 hills and got lost...I might try again but I dunno...

Postby svperstar » Sep 28, 2014 10:23 I have been playing again I am level 12 now. Brutal game but its fun.

Also the Pantheon team did say that they were aware how strong the mobs seemed but that they'd rather work backwards from things being too hard than to simply scrap a certain mechanic or whatever. In other words, they're trying to see if the impossible can be done and when it absolutely cannot no matter the strategy employed, they scale the difficulty back just a bit and try again. That's what I took from the stream at least.

Just imagine how a pre-alpha EverQuest would have gone over back in 1998(97?) if streaming were possible back then.

Patriam1066
05-08-2017, 02:58 PM
Hmmm I'd play it

gildor
05-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Things will ramp up and change drastically with the new round of investors that just closed. A ton of art positions opened they are hiring for..look for things to pretty up a lot moving forward

AzzarTheGod
05-12-2017, 06:06 PM
Until it fowls up like Vanguard and Brad steals more funds like how he did on kickstarter LOL.

My prediction is it'll be sold once again before it's even finished.

I'm lazy. Has Pantheon been sold to someone?

mickmoranis
05-12-2017, 06:12 PM
god those niche PC fantasy roleplay game developers are such bloodsucking criminals.

AzzarTheGod
05-12-2017, 06:21 PM
Currently, the scam is as follows:

(1)Charge for forum access (Like a game subscription)
(2) Offer Pre - Alpha testing to larger donations
(3) Offer Alpha testing to mid level donations
(4) Offer Beta testing to low level donations
(5) Seek out venture capital

This is the biggest scam/money sink that any commercial game has ever taken. Offering those services before the game is even in pre alpha is halarious. People shelling out a subscription long before the game is near release. Estimation on release is 2018 - 2019

After the debacle with Brad stealing Kick Starter funds, I think it's safe to say this game will go down in history regardless if it see's release.

wow yeah thats a lot of paid access. i mean 3 different iterations of paid access is rather suspicious. and then u see people on the forums gassing it up. A lack of investors speaks volumes i remember he was trying to get some kid to spring his trust fund on the game lmao.

brad said the kids trust manager blocked it and that brad was sad about not being able to scam him wrote a whole blog update on it back when pantheon was in its first scam phase.

Maner
05-12-2017, 06:55 PM
Currently, the scam is as follows:

(1)Charge for forum access (Like a game subscription)
(2) Offer Pre - Alpha testing to larger donations
(3) Offer Alpha testing to mid level donations
(4) Offer Beta testing to low level donations
(5) Seek out venture capital

This is the biggest scam/money sink that any commercial game has ever taken. Offering those services before the game is even in pre alpha is halarious. People shelling out a subscription long before the game is near release. Estimation on release is 2018 - 2019

After the debacle with Brad stealing Kick Starter funds, I think it's safe to say this game will go down in history regardless if it see's release.

I heard somewhere that they said they are actually looking to release late 2017... cant seem to find anything to confirm it though.

Its also not the first time that a game sold pre-release packages and was never released. In fact i think if you purchase a pre-release on steam they warn you about it being a possibility.

AzzarTheGod
05-12-2017, 06:58 PM
More concerning... The same guy who handled the "fraud (unfinished game of Pantheon) during the acquisition of vanguard to sony.... Is in fact the CEO of Pantheon... sounds to be there a profitable business here regardless if the game gets made...

Ohh wow yeah I had no clue about this Chris Rowan fella. He's been around. Seems like one of the "good ol' boys".

I mean why can't Chris Rowan raise even a little bit of VC money? He seems to have a solid resume and networking contacts. The game must be complete shithouse.

mickmoranis
05-12-2017, 06:59 PM
yea making everquest games is an INSANELY profitable money scam :rolleyes:

AzzarTheGod
05-12-2017, 07:00 PM
yea making everquest games is an INSANELY profitable money scam :rolleyes:

I mean why can't Chris Rowan raise even a little bit of VC money? He seems to have a solid resume and networking contacts.

You are relying on stealing some kids trust fund and personal communication with a kid with a trust fund to fund the game.

That seems wrong to me. To personally try to raise VC directly in an interpersonal setting with direct communication. I imagine its something Jim Jones did to create Jonestown.

mickmoranis
05-12-2017, 07:21 PM
You are relying on stealing some kids trust fund and personal communication with a kid with a trust fund to fund the game.

That seems wrong to me. To personally try to raise VC directly in an interpersonal setting with direct communication. I imagine its something Jim Jones did to create Jonestown.

idk if you think kids are backing these projects, you also might not be right about that haha

AzzarTheGod
05-12-2017, 07:36 PM
idk if you think kids are backing these projects, you also might not be right about that haha

smilin hard pal, anyone who tries to get his trust fund manager to fund a video game and gets shot down is indeed a kid

I just find it inappropriate to target individuals for "venture capital". Its predatory behavior and I don't think its professional. brad was directly communicating with him at the time ala Jim Jones.. You seem to have no problem with it tho.

this kid would have broken the bank and been homeless just to pay the electric bill on the mansion, put gas in the motorcycle and the Ferrari

mickmoranis
05-12-2017, 08:26 PM
smilin hard pal, anyone who tries to get his trust fund manager to fund a video game and gets shot down is indeed a kid

I just find it inappropriate to target individuals for "venture capital". Its predatory behavior and I don't think its professional. brad was directly communicating with him at the time ala Jim Jones.. You seem to have no problem with it tho.

this kid would have broken the bank and been homeless just to pay the electric bill on the mansion, put gas in the motorcycle and the Ferrari

idk I am a huge fan of it. But if you think its preditory then eya sure, some of it is but what some of anything isnt?

but i prefer that it exists than if it didnt... Id rather indi artists and tech developers get to fuck with their shit without the man telling them what to do and getting all their proffits. If that means a couple morans are going to send their 20$ to some crook that says theyre going to build a better selfie stick so be it.

Nuggie
05-12-2017, 11:06 PM
I will bite.

Yes, the game could flop. Yes, all those people who donated money to the project could see no return from it (other than the entertainment they have already received, if you haven't been there the you don't know). Those are the chances you take with any start up.

No, Brad can't mismanage this project like previous projects. Brad is the CCO, not the CEO. This time around Pantheon has several people to manage the business side of it. http://visionaryrealms.com/company/team/ Brad realized his own shortcomings the last time and has taken steps to fix those errors this time. That is progress. That is something to congratulate him on.

Yes, Brad's previous mistakes are costing Visionary Realms to have funding issues. It is a mountain they, and he personally, have decided is worth attempting to overcome. And a hell of a mountain it's turned in to.

Anecdotally, the trust fund kid approached Brad, not the other way around. It seems more plausible. But yes, Brad screwed up spending the donated money's they had on hand before the money from the trust fund *kid* came in. Clearly it set the project back quite a ways when the first team left. But they, and mostly he, have picked themselves up, dusted off their clothes, and kept going. And made a hell of a lot of progress since.

I don't think there is anyone left to buy a project like this, and given how the 38studios debacle went down I don't think anyone would if there was. How do you build on a game without any of the team that started it? Sounds like a rough ride for new devs going through the code of the old devs.

For me, the money I donated doesn't mean shit to me. My wife would have been happy to spend it on shoes or a purse or something if I hadn't spent it on something equally as meaningless.

To each their own, I guess. You're either going to enjoy this game if/when it comes out or you're not.

mickmoranis
05-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Investing in crowd funded projects via a website seems like a bad Idea... but donating? idk seems fine.

100% of everything I have ever kickstarted I considered a donation to someone that I either knew of or was impressed by enough for me to think that a donation was worth it for them to keep going.

Then like randomly i get emails to download some wierd game i forgot about.

Works for me idk

Like take Brad for example, I could throw that dude 100 bucks and it would still be like me spending 1/100000000000000000 of a penny for each minute of the content he has given me.

mickmoranis
05-12-2017, 11:39 PM
I mean lets be real, brad didnt get rich off of EQ, sony did... donating to his pantheon just makes sense.

I havent yet though.

chadtwoke
05-13-2017, 03:35 PM
Brad realized his own shortcomings the last time

http://i.imgur.com/0YgxiAA.jpg

Qtip
05-13-2017, 06:12 PM

/thread

Vianna
05-15-2017, 05:01 PM

That is not the mindset you should have about an MMO.

AzzarTheGod
05-15-2017, 07:13 PM
I really think this dude needs to just get out of the game industry all together. Either that or take a back seat and let others drive the project. Brad's name is tarnished and this project smells like vaporware all over again.

Those who have suggested this releases in 2017 are incorrect. One of the dudes that works for VR has suggested pre-alpha is in 2017. Therefore, reasonably... this project could come out 2018.

The problem remains... if the game does see a completion status will Brad notoriously fuck it up in some way ala Vanguard or stealing funds or for go Acquisitions to other companies.

My prediction , game flops due to lack of funding and Brad goes and takes funds and sells this incomplete project to a neighboring company like Amazon Games.

i agree the game is el garbage, its a playable model. it wont hold up its diarrhea

Beastagoog
05-15-2017, 07:31 PM

yah this worries me about Brad too.

He sounds so fucked up on Oxy's on the streams but it's obvious the team knows he's a oxy head and are pushing ahead with it all otherwise they wouldnt let him get on the streams so fucked up. He was part of a genius team that came up with EverQuest so even if this game fizzles out they will still make their money on it on the back of his ideas, and largely his name + Everquest connections.

C'mon you know they going to sell prob. 150-250k boxes @ 49.99 USD each ( digital download ) with in the first year of release. Simple math puts that @ 7.5million + 12.5 million just from digital downloads alone. Considering this is largely "crowd" funded too the losses are micro amounts from lots of people, and not an individual company.

In addition to the 1-2-3-4-5-6 months of subs that lots of people will still pay even if the game duds. 50,000 accounts @ 6 month subs = ~ 3.5 million alone.

But hay, here's to hoping it doesn't. Because I want a modern game with an EQ flavor that replaces this sickness we all have for classic era EQ.

AzzarTheGod
05-15-2017, 07:35 PM

He sounds so fucked up on Oxy's on the streams but it's obvious the team knows he's a oxy head and are pushing ahead with it all otherwise they wouldnt let him get on the streams so fucked up. He was part of a genius team that came up with EverQuest so even if this game fizzles out they will still make their money on it on the back of his ideas, and largely his name + Everquest connections.

C'mon you know they going to sell prob. 150-250k boxes @ 49.99 USD each ( digital download ) with in the first year of release. Simple math puts that @ 7.5million + 12.5 million just from digital downloads alone. Considering this is largely "crowd" funded too the losses are micro amounts from lots of people, and not an individual company.

In addition to the 1-2-3-4-5-6 months of subs that lots of people will still play even if the game duds.

But hay, here's to hoping it doesn't. Because I want a modern game with an EQ flavor that replaces this sickness we all have for classic era EQ.

holy shit i just choked on water so hard it flew up out of my nose and I choked so hard a little more water I had just drank came out out of my stomach.

still coughing up water from my lungs. just put some paper towels down on my rug and blew my nose. a tear streamed down my face

lungs and face is on fire. u guys are really taking it to brad here

Novoselic
05-15-2017, 07:59 PM
That is not the mindset you should have about an MMO.

seems pretty simple to me, i don't like tomatoes so i don't eat them

In addition to the 1-2-3-4-5-6 months of subs that lots of people will still pay even if the game duds. 50,000 accounts @ 6 month subs = ~ 3.5 million alone.

junkies make the best shit

Ahldagor
05-15-2017, 11:48 PM
seems pretty simple to me, i don't like tomatoes so i don't eat them

junkies make the best shit

That is true if you manage them well enough. Must keep the tasks direct with a rational period for completion.

fadetree
05-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Hey all you Brad haters, what have you ever done? You're pretty high and mighty trashing people from your safe little forum. Have you ever done anything even close to as much as Brad has? I am not a Brad fanboi in particular, but I can't help but notice here you are on a website devoted to a game HE created SIXTEEN years ago, and you are busy acting like he's the biggest dumbshit ever. Why don't you go and try to do something as incredibly hard as create, develop, and run an MMO. After that you can talk shit about Brad and you won't sound like a complete idiot.

mickmoranis
05-16-2017, 12:33 PM
Hey all you Brad haters, what have you ever done? You're pretty high and mighty trashing people from your safe little forum. Have you ever done anything even close to as much as Brad has?

everyone here is an unemployed failure, just like Brad.

AzzarTheGod
05-16-2017, 05:13 PM

lmao smilin hard

Novoselic
05-16-2017, 05:14 PM
That is true if you manage them well enough. Must keep the tasks direct with a rational period for completion.

nah man you don't understand brad's frustration. he was cocky when it came to vanguard and fucked it up the same way eq got fucked up. brad knows this is his last chance and he won't fuck this up, hes got that fire in his eyes that passion in his heart. this will be his magnus opus and it will be fantastic, and if it flops i will come back here and admit to all the neckbeard haters they were right

AzzarTheGod
05-16-2017, 05:19 PM
nah man you don't understand brad's frustration. he was cocky when it came to vanguard and fucked it up the same way eq got fucked up. brad knows this is his last chance and he won't fuck this up, hes got that fire in his eyes that passion in his heart. this will be his magnus opus and it will be fantastic, and if it flops i will come back here and admit to all the neckbeard haters they were right

speaking of Jonestown, this guy probably deleted his whole trust fund for Pantheon

talk about putting all your eggs in one basket

lol got em

Ahldagor
05-16-2017, 05:58 PM

I don't care about his frustration. Just whether or not he can deliver another good mmo. Wish them all luck.

Novoselic
05-16-2017, 07:38 PM
speaking of Jonestown, this guy probably deleted his whole trust fund for Pantheon

talk about putting all your eggs in one basket

lol got em

hell no i didn't invest a penny, i believe in him but i don't trust him yet

AzzarTheGod
05-24-2017, 08:01 PM
He sounds so fucked up on Oxy's on the streams but it's obvious the team knows he's a oxy head and are pushing ahead with it all otherwise they wouldnt let him get on the streams so fucked up.

JUST CAUGHT THIS ON BRADS SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzYG-_S47dc

Word is they are considering to use this as Pantheon's theme since they know Brad is all messed up on the big stuff in voice coms.

Not surprised at all about this development.

chadtwoke
05-24-2017, 09:33 PM

WOOOSH

entruil
05-26-2017, 10:16 PM
Pantheon only wisp left meandering on in its position with its trajectory...

time for the buggle...

Nuggie
05-29-2017, 02:25 AM
except they acquired series a funding a month ago... or hadnt you heard?

Qtip
05-29-2017, 03:23 PM
hell no i didn't invest a penny, i believe in him but i don't trust him yet

This post cracked me up.

Uuruk
05-29-2017, 09:32 PM
Has this project failed yet or has Brad snorted all the gofundme

entruil
05-30-2017, 01:14 AM
this one can't fail... i have over a thousand posts on project 1999 forums... holy shit... my item loot realization and words to say and responses were only like 12 posts and it was given by level 10... snorted gofundme by a Brad is like nail in the coffin plus literally all of you played wow before even if it was just to start a druid when pal's and sham's got down...

Tecmos Deception
05-30-2017, 09:52 AM
this one can't fail... i have over a thousand posts on project 1999 forums... holy shit... my item loot realization and words to say and responses were only like 12 posts and it was given by level 10... snorted gofundme by a Brad is like nail in the coffin plus literally all of you played wow before even if it was just to start a druid when pal's and sham's got down...

Holy shit dude.

originalman
05-30-2017, 10:51 AM
just a hundred more dollars man the game is SO CLOSE but i gotta get well to finish