PDA

View Full Version : Rube it's clear ur desperate for attention.

Aesop
04-27-2017, 11:43 AM
Hypothesis: ur parents never gave u any attention.

So here u go, ur very own thread so u can stop making them.

Baam
04-27-2017, 12:39 PM
awwww thanks :)

http://imgur.com/a/fXTux

there ya go, i can still see the tears from that WHITE THRONE I SNIPED HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OOOOOWWWWNED

Aesop
04-27-2017, 01:25 PM
When ur suffering from dementia, old and alone in the nursing home because nobody likes you: the caregivers are gonna get sick of you always mumbling to urself about a white throne.

Baam
04-27-2017, 02:17 PM
ok thanks :)

i snipe shit and yall mad haha, works for me!

Aesop
04-27-2017, 02:41 PM
Of the eight major emotional conduits of energy, affiliation is at the top. Belonging. When we add spirituality to it, it turns to love. Connection on a level almost indescribable. Attention is a method. We don't want attention. It is a way to get something else. Most people don't like someone staring at them. They feel judged. There is something else that is supposed to be happening. What?

Carl Rodgers called it Unconditional Positive Regard. To be seen at a level it gives the person a sense of value, of worth.

In the late ’50s, Frieda Fromm-Reichmann wrote, “What inner forces made her struggle with the problem of loneliness? She'd dealt with a young female catatonic patient who'd began to communicate only when Fromm-Reichmann asked her how lonely she was. The girl raised her hand with her thumb lifted, the other four fingers bent toward her palm, It stood isolated from the four hidden fingers. Frieda responded gently, “That lonely?” And at that, the woman’s “facial expression loosened up as though in great relief and gratitude, and her fingers opened.”

The power of reflective listening has been shown over and over again when one is acknowledged (seen) by another human. We are not so much alone. Belonging is everything.

The harrowing consequences of these theories were most vividly brought to light in Romania in the 1980s and ’90s, when a ban on abortion led to a surge in orphanage babies. The longer these children were left in their cribs, simply being fed and changed without individualized affection, the more damage was seen, even if the orphanage was clean and well-run. Many children developed autistic-like behaviors, repetitively rocking or banging their heads. Some were cold and withdrawn or indiscriminately affectionate; some alternated between these extremes. And they simply didn’t grow like normal infants: their head circumferences were abnormally small and they had problems with attention and comprehension.

Austrian psychoanalyst and physician Rene Spitz proposed a theory. He thought that infants in institutions suffered from lack of love–that they were missing important parental relationships, which in turn was hurting or even killing them.
To test his theory, he compared a group of infants raised in isolated hospital cribs with those raised in a prison by their own incarcerated mothers. If the germs from being locked up with lots of people were the problem, both groups of infants should have done equally poorly. In fact, the hospitalized kids should have done better, given the attempts made at imposing sterile conditions. If love mattered, however, the prisoners’ kids should prevail.

Love won: 37% of the infants kept in the bleak hospital ward died, but there were no deaths at all amongst the infants raised in the prison. The incarcerated babies grew more quickly, were larger and did better in every way Spitz could measure. The orphans who managed to survive the hospital, in contrast, were more likely to contract all types of illnesses. They were scrawny and showed obvious psychological, cognitive and behavioral problems.

Spitz’s study suggested severe mortality risk–more than one in three The babies raised in the nursing home environment suffered seriously. Twenty-one were still living in institutions after 40 years. Most were physically, mentally, and socially retarded. It showed that serious mental health and behavioral problems could result from not having at least one loving parent devoted to a particular child. For decades, however, this research was either ignored or dismissed by behaviorists and others who couldn't believe that something as vague and seemingly immeasurable as parental love could matter that much.

What we see over and over is: negative stimulus allows us to interact, even if it's bad. None, makes us feel we don't exist. It taps abandonment and the bleakness of worthless. Numb is worse than something, even if it is bad. All my abused patients have mentioned this. They keep going back even with broken jaws and arms. We have to fix that empty inside before they will let go of the negative and risk alone to get better.

Beastagoog
04-27-2017, 05:08 PM
Holy shit.

This guy needs a casefile taken out on him, not his own thread.

Taagamb
04-27-2017, 08:09 PM
He's either on some kind of drugs or he is psychologically unstable.

Aesop
04-27-2017, 08:17 PM
Whatever it is, I honestly hope it gets better for you Rube.

Have some self-awareness. Spend some time reflecting on who you are, how you want people to see you and why you act the way you do.

Aesop
05-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Of the eight major emotional conduits of energy, affiliation is at the top. Belonging. When we add spirituality to it, it turns to love. Connection on a level almost indescribable. Attention is a method. We don't want attention. It is a way to get something else. Most people don't like someone staring at them. They feel judged. There is something else that is supposed to be happening. What?

Carl Rodgers called it Unconditional Positive Regard. To be seen at a level it gives the person a sense of value, of worth.

In the late ’50s, Frieda Fromm-Reichmann wrote, “What inner forces made her struggle with the problem of loneliness? She'd dealt with a young female catatonic patient who'd began to communicate only when Fromm-Reichmann asked her how lonely she was. The girl raised her hand with her thumb lifted, the other four fingers bent toward her palm, It stood isolated from the four hidden fingers. Frieda responded gently, “That lonely?” And at that, the woman’s “facial expression loosened up as though in great relief and gratitude, and her fingers opened.”

The power of reflective listening has been shown over and over again when one is acknowledged (seen) by another human. We are not so much alone. Belonging is everything.

The harrowing consequences of these theories were most vividly brought to light in Romania in the 1980s and ’90s, when a ban on abortion led to a surge in orphanage babies. The longer these children were left in their cribs, simply being fed and changed without individualized affection, the more damage was seen, even if the orphanage was clean and well-run. Many children developed autistic-like behaviors, repetitively rocking or banging their heads. Some were cold and withdrawn or indiscriminately affectionate; some alternated between these extremes. And they simply didn’t grow like normal infants: their head circumferences were abnormally small and they had problems with attention and comprehension.

Austrian psychoanalyst and physician Rene Spitz proposed a theory. He thought that infants in institutions suffered from lack of love–that they were missing important parental relationships, which in turn was hurting or even killing them.
To test his theory, he compared a group of infants raised in isolated hospital cribs with those raised in a prison by their own incarcerated mothers. If the germs from being locked up with lots of people were the problem, both groups of infants should have done equally poorly. In fact, the hospitalized kids should have done better, given the attempts made at imposing sterile conditions. If love mattered, however, the prisoners’ kids should prevail.

Love won: 37% of the infants kept in the bleak hospital ward died, but there were no deaths at all amongst the infants raised in the prison. The incarcerated babies grew more quickly, were larger and did better in every way Spitz could measure. The orphans who managed to survive the hospital, in contrast, were more likely to contract all types of illnesses. They were scrawny and showed obvious psychological, cognitive and behavioral problems.

Spitz’s study suggested severe mortality risk–more than one in three The babies raised in the nursing home environment suffered seriously. Twenty-one were still living in institutions after 40 years. Most were physically, mentally, and socially retarded. It showed that serious mental health and behavioral problems could result from not having at least one loving parent devoted to a particular child. For decades, however, this research was either ignored or dismissed by behaviorists and others who couldn't believe that something as vague and seemingly immeasurable as parental love could matter that much.

What we see over and over is: negative stimulus allows us to interact, even if it's bad. None, makes us feel we don't exist. It taps abandonment and the bleakness of worthless. Numb is worse than something, even if it is bad. All my abused patients have mentioned this. They keep going back even with broken jaws and arms. We have to fix that empty inside before they will let go of the negative and risk alone to get better.

georgie
05-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Boring material

Baam
05-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Didn't read any of that shit, people like me cause I'm me and don't give a shit about how people see me. They see that I'm true and not some fake phony like you pretending to be a certain way cause you think that's what people want, reflect on your self and find yourself son

Deal with it bluebie kid

Be YOURSELF!

AzzarTheGod
05-01-2017, 05:05 PM
Apex doesn't have many posters. If Baam has to bring the FQ then so be it.

What's up with that white throne bros

Beastagoog
05-01-2017, 05:16 PM
Didn't read any of that shit, people like me cause I'm me and don't give a shit about how people see me. They see that I'm true and not some fake phony like you pretending to be a certain way cause you think that's what people want, reflect on your self and find yourself son

Deal with it bluebie kid

Be YOURSELF!

yes, and that's why you've spent that last 2 weeks ingame, and on the forums spamming the same junk over and over because 1. no one believes you and 2. you self incriminated yourself by putting up a shitty photoshoped imaged.

again, please stop posting.

Beastagoog
05-01-2017, 05:18 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_Who_Cried_Wolf

^ should read up on this

blammo
05-01-2017, 05:32 PM
Rube is a little cuck bitch and he knows it. I can respect a cuck bitch that knows he's a cuck bitch

Heebo
05-01-2017, 06:16 PM

Deal with it bluebie kid

Be YOURSELF!
You literally pretended to be someone else for 6 months when you rolled rube bc everyone hates you.

U for reals?

Recycled Children
05-01-2017, 06:19 PM
You literally pretended to be someone else for 6 months when you rolled rube bc everyone hates you.

U for reals?

Is this for real? This rabbit hole has gotten real dark.

Rube, tell us about that White Throne again.

georgie
05-01-2017, 07:08 PM
It's pretty common on this server

mickmoranis
05-01-2017, 07:28 PM
awwww thanks :)

http://imgur.com/a/fXTux

there ya go, i can still see the tears from that WHITE THRONE I SNIPED HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OOOOOWWWWNED

the only thing that screams for help more than this is one of salerymans drawings

LostCause
05-01-2017, 08:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZxY2bvE.gif

Baam
05-02-2017, 02:45 AM

U for reals?

haha i pretended to be someone else in thunderdome to get 2 epics and lure of ice etc, while giving apex info on thunderdome cause im apex fo life yo, its called being smart and getting FREE shit while doing it

people claimed they knew i was silat etc etc yet they kept giving me free shit- then cried when they found out afterwards

DUMB and MAD LOL OWNED

i was having fun all along- THATS why i play this game to have fun and not cry over pixels and pvp like the rest of you nerdy ass losers hahahaha

yall MAAAAAD BAD SAD SAD SAAAAAD

im GLAAAAD :)

KEWLGET
05-02-2017, 02:53 AM
who is silat

Ivah
05-02-2017, 03:03 AM
haha i pretended to be someone else in thunderdome to get 2 epics and lure of ice etc, while giving apex info on thunderdome cause im apex fo life yo, its called being smart and getting FREE shit while doing it

people claimed they knew i was silat etc etc yet they kept giving me free shit- then cried when they found out afterwards

DUMB and MAD LOL OWNED

i was having fun all along- THATS why i play this game to have fun and not cry over pixels and pvp like the rest of you nerdy ass losers hahahaha

This has been done to us by the TD\rag side for the past year and a half, crying wolf about this is beating a dead horse. Pretty sure it could made against the rules on the fly if they cry about it a little longer, they seem to get what they want regardless.

bestovv
05-02-2017, 03:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/NdmeTeP.jpg

Heebo
05-02-2017, 10:29 AM

DUMB and MAD LOL OWNED

Everybody knew. Nobody cared. You were our bitch for 6 months.

U for reals?

snufzaimoverlord
05-02-2017, 11:11 AM
This aspy is silat? The retard on his monk who was stuck in TOFS for over a month because no one would help him CR (He was lvl 60).

What a chump.

Aesop
05-02-2017, 11:18 AM
This has been done to us by the TD\rag side for the past year and a half, crying wolf about this is beating a dead horse. Pretty sure it could made against the rules on the fly if they cry about it a little longer, they seem to get what they want regardless.

just curious, can you name one person that pretended to be someone else just to get loot? we joked about it a lot because we knew you guys kept spies in TD (which was sad as hell given the context) and we would spread all kinds of misinformation. i never knew anyone actually did it.

Aesop
05-02-2017, 11:20 AM

DUMB and MAD LOL OWNED

http://i.imgur.com/iUIO2pD.jpg

Ivah
05-02-2017, 11:46 AM
just curious, can you name one person that pretended to be someone else just to get loot? we joked about it a lot because we knew you guys kept spies in TD (which was sad as hell given the context) and we would spread all kinds of misinformation. i never knew anyone actually did it.

Do I need to? I don't think all those accounts just "deleted" themselves. Plenty of other shit I shouldn't even need to mention. Also, no one with any kind of logic would have kept spies in the most populated leveling guild. Though I can see where you are coming from and some of these idiots would probably believe you guys used GC.

Aesop
05-02-2017, 12:01 PM
I think you underestimate the sickness of your leadership and guildmates Ivah.

The deleted accounts, IDK that is pretty shady and trust me whoever did it wasn't making it public information. There was no bragging and no mention of it other than rumors.

I'm just curious though, this is what Rube did:

pretended to be a noob, claimed he was new to the server and spent 6 months in guild lying about who he was. we sort of knew he was lying, but also wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt like we gave most people. shoot even Akinn tried to do this on Oneshot but we caught him before he could get his epic from us like he was trying. Rube was super friendly with me in particular, talked to me a lot on Rumble. like every day, asking questions pretending to be a noob. He begged the guild to do enraged golem, which we did. He begged me for multiple staff MQ to complete his epic (even though he already had the staff I MQed to him, he just wanted mine too) which we did. He got his epic. Then he begged me to give him lure of ice. He bothered me about it for weeks before I finally logged in and gave it to him bc he was 59. The next day he left for Epidemic, like he had planned all along and bragged in ooc how he had scammed TD out of two wizard epics and his 60 spells (I didn't give him sunstrike, although arguably lure of ice is the only one worth a shit in pvp)

dude is a worm, in the end it wasn't a big deal. We had a ton of wizard staffs from VS. We had and still have multiple copies of lure of ice. It's the principle of it, this is how the guy plays the game and this is how he enjoys himself by being a little weasel.

and that's your guildmate Ivah. not trying to justify the account deleting or whatever else you are talking about. I'm not condoning that either. I don't know anyone else who did anything even close to what Rube did to Thunderdome.

LostCause
05-02-2017, 12:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Xa67M16.gif

Baam
05-02-2017, 12:57 PM
hahah damn you type alot, you MUST be rustled

yea i fucked TD with style got 2 epics lure of ice, cocw loot and other shit too

thats right im Ivahs guildmate people fucking love how i trigger you nerds

APEX fo life son! WRECKTSZDTZDTZD

keep replying to my shit triggered bluebie nerd :P

ATTABOY!

Heebo
05-02-2017, 01:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/n8umjWj.jpg

Ivah
05-02-2017, 01:19 PM
I think you underestimate the sickness of your leadership and guildmates Ivah.

The deleted accounts, IDK that is pretty shady and trust me whoever did it wasn't making it public information. There was no bragging and no mention of it other than rumors.

I'm just curious though, this is what Rube did:

pretended to be a noob, claimed he was new to the server and spent 6 months in guild lying about who he was. we sort of knew he was lying, but also wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt like we gave most people. shoot even Akinn tried to do this on Oneshot but we caught him before he could get his epic from us like he was trying. Rube was super friendly with me in particular, talked to me a lot on Rumble. like every day, asking questions pretending to be a noob. He begged the guild to do enraged golem, which we did. He begged me for multiple staff MQ to complete his epic (even though he already had the staff I MQed to him, he just wanted mine too) which we did. He got his epic. Then he begged me to give him lure of ice. He bothered me about it for weeks before I finally logged in and gave it to him bc he was 59. The next day he left for Epidemic, like he had planned all along and bragged in ooc how he had scammed TD out of two wizard epics and his 60 spells (I didn't give him sunstrike, although arguably lure of ice is the only one worth a shit in pvp)

dude is a worm, in the end it wasn't a big deal. We had a ton of wizard staffs from VS. We had and still have multiple copies of lure of ice. It's the principle of it, this is how the guy plays the game and this is how he enjoys himself by being a little weasel.

and that's your guildmate Ivah. not trying to justify the account deleting or whatever else you are talking about. I'm not condoning that either. I don't know anyone else who did anything even close to what Rube did to Thunderdome.
Multiple people like this on both sides I've seen sicker then whst yoy described 10 gold on blue

Ivah
05-02-2017, 01:21 PM
I love phones, I've seen sicker then what you described 10 fold on blue.

Ivah
05-02-2017, 02:34 PM
I think you underestimate the sickness of your leadership and guildmates Ivah. Ragepost #3 from me phone was being fucking retarded fuck you pornhub. Heres some shit just off the top of my head about your "guildmates".

Since tempest
-Consistently tried to access guild website hundreds of times.
-Consistently loading into TS using our player's names to try and get account access to Guild/Player toon's.
-Account stripping.

Lately
-A player pretending to be friends with players of our guild in whatsapp. Copies channel log/rl photos and dishes it out to your guild.
-Putting players leaked numbers/whatsapp chats on the forums.
-Posting our guild website threads on these forums.
-Sending account info to people who don't play anymore to deleted them.
-Signing my phone number up to various shit as a troll. (This is my favorite and i'm really lol'ing hard about it).

These are the people you have been playing with. Before you make a statement like above do some research before trying to white-knight them out. I honestly don't give two shits about any of the shit i listed above.

Whoever has my number go ahead and text it up for some good shit talk convo's before I change it. Beware you will be spammed of me shirtless with my beard holding guns with my dick out.

Aesop
05-02-2017, 03:03 PM
weird, I've never heard of any of that stuff happening. I heard rumors that accounts got deleted that's it. Most of that stuff you mention is pretty run of the mill shit for red, and a lot of it is done by people who don't even play anymore. ForumQuest is just as real as EverQuest in case you didn't know. We do, and have had access to your VOIP programs for a long time. Some of your mates stream your raids and shit to us for fun, it's not really spying so much as trolling though. It's not us doing it to you, it's your own people on half that shit.

Until you can put some names and shit with those claims I'm not willing to give them too much credence though.

Ivah
05-02-2017, 03:26 PM
weird, I've never heard of any of that stuff happening. I heard rumors that accounts got deleted that's it. Most of that stuff you mention is pretty run of the mill shit for red, and a lot of it is done by people who don't even play anymore. Run of the mill for red? But your mad about what Silat did? lmfao. Are you delusional about the people who don't play here anymore? In order for this info to be found it is from SOMEONE CURRENTLY PLAYING SURPRISE! it doesn't just poof into some dumbfucks head that doesn't play here. Not sure what streaming has to do with spying/trolling or what I posted don't know where you are going with it.

Miidget- Whatsapp leak
Ksah- posting charts
Fandango/Shody guild thread

Do your own homework for the rest or just keep that dick in your ear like you "never heard of this stuff happening"

Aesop
05-04-2017, 12:51 AM
Run of the mill for red? But your mad about what Silat did? lmfao. Are you delusional about the people who don't play here anymore? In order for this info to be found it is from SOMEONE CURRENTLY PLAYING SURPRISE! it doesn't just poof into some dumbfucks head that doesn't play here. Not sure what streaming has to do with spying/trolling or what I posted don't know where you are going with it.

Miidget- Whatsapp leak
Ksah- posting charts
Fandango/Shody guild thread

Do your own homework for the rest or just keep that dick in your ear like you "never heard of this stuff happening"

Sorry for the late response, been busy. I'm not raging angry at Rube, I just don't want to let him get away with trying to act like he's cool and normal. Just want to call him on his shit, that's all.

I truly do believe we are all children of God so there is a part of me that has some sympathy for Rube. No matter what kind of facade he tries to throw up it's clear he has some pretty serious issues. Which I am the least likely to judge him for, I'm pretty open about my issues. I'm a little on the crazy side myself. Anyhow, I digress.

No idea who Miidget is - who else does he play? Ksah posting charts of Symb's insanity? Come on now, that's worthy of mockery. I'm not entirely sure what the Fandango/Shody guild thread is referring to but I'm sure its horrible.

As far as the rest, I know there is a meta-game happening here and I'm not trying to excuse any of the behavior as I said. Regardless, Rube is a little worm and it was me personally he wronged and worse than that he took advantage of my pals in TD. In the end, whatever, but still don't mean I'm not gonna call him on it from time to time.

Ivah
05-04-2017, 02:02 AM
Sorry for the late response, been busy. I'm not raging angry at Rube, I just don't want to let him get away with trying to act like he's cool and normal. Just want to call him on his shit, that's all.

I truly do believe we are all children of God so there is a part of me that has some sympathy for Rube. No matter what kind of facade he tries to throw up it's clear he has some pretty serious issues. Which I am the least likely to judge him for, I'm pretty open about my issues. I'm a little on the crazy side myself. Anyhow, I digress.

No idea who Miidget is - who else does he play? Ksah posting charts of Symb's insanity? Come on now, that's worthy of mockery. I'm not entirely sure what the Fandango/Shody guild thread is referring to but I'm sure its horrible.

As far as the rest, I know there is a meta-game happening here and I'm not trying to excuse any of the behavior as I said. Regardless, Rube is a little worm and it was me personally he wronged and worse than that he took advantage of my pals in TD. In the end, whatever, but still don't mean I'm not gonna call him on it from time to time.
Not bashing you dude I'm just showing you that your knowledge of the seever seems to be far off. Both sides are just as scummy as one another. I'm just showing you that I'm aware and ok with it but you believe your side are some kind of saints. Can call him out about all you want these are forums after. You will take criticism for it though.

Beastagoog
05-04-2017, 04:41 AM
Ivah all what you just said shouldn't excuse the fact that you can call people out on their scummy behaviour.

Fact is:
Baam is scum and you're defending him trying to use long winded excuses because it suits your purposes right now. If he was on the opposition guild your stance would be very different I bet you.

Simple as that.

P.s dont use your real email in anything red99 related or sign up 2 whatsapp shit... half the people you're guilded with now will be in the opposition guild soon enough and it's people like Baam that sign you up to shit on your mobile phone because they are fucking insane pycho's who take the red99 way of life to far.

(You do realize that he probably masturbates over threads like this?)

Ivah
05-04-2017, 05:46 AM
Ivah all what you just said shouldn't excuse the fact that you can call people out on their scummy behaviour.

Fact is:
Baam is scum and you're defending him trying to use long winded excuses because it suits your purposes right now. If he was on the opposition guild your stance would be very different I bet you.

Simple as that.

P.s dont use your real email in anything red99 related or sign up 2 whatsapp shit... half the people you're guilded with now will be in the opposition guild soon enough and it's people like Baam that sign you up to shit on your mobile phone because they are fucking insane pycho's who take the red99 way of life to far.

(You do realize that he probably masturbates over threads like this?)

How about you show me where I defended silat in this thread or did you even read it? What purposes? And no I wouldnt. I'll just go straight to calling you a fucking idiot for not making sense.

Gave him examples could care less how it's being perceived, should get off the internet if your such a pussy and can't take being called out.

P.s my dick is hard come suck it for me

LostCause
05-04-2017, 07:21 AM
baam reminds me of some of your guildmates who do the same shit spamming forums all day with worthless killshot screens.

COUGH COUGH heriongo

Baam
05-04-2017, 08:00 AM
Fact is

I got epic n loots lures etc from td and humiliated them nerds, then sniped white throne sold for 65.5k and a diamond aaaand killed hukanap full velious raid geared cleric, solo and 2v1 as well with vanco best geared war on red. And also sniped flawless diamond and walrus drum vs vanco engelburt heplien bodydragger and ambulance

Owned y'all and now people butt hurt and talking maaaaad shit hahaha
And people still to dumb to see that the more you reply the more I win and laugh about this so keep at it nerds

ATTABOY!

Baam
05-11-2017, 01:34 PM