Valura
04-26-2017, 08:31 PM
fishbone earring thread

Muggens
04-27-2017, 12:51 PM
Gotta luv that fishbone earring

Whirled
04-27-2017, 12:55 PM
Where do I sign up to get one? FTE or list going on?

Rang
04-27-2017, 05:23 PM
So I was at Hadden camp and this dwarf shows up 30 seconds before the spawn named Kimjun Ung and says he's got the timer so the camp is his. I proceeded to out dps him while he's screaming about starting a thermonuclear war against me for ks'ing. I said tough stuff and RMTd the earring to buy $30 worth of McDonald's /endfishboneearringthread

branamil
04-27-2017, 05:26 PM
Timer don't mean shit if he's not there, its yours

loramin
04-27-2017, 07:45 PM
I had something kind of similar happen. I showed up and someone else was there, so I waited until they got their earring, then waited 6 hours more. Minutes before Haden spawns this crazy person comes up and starts yelling about my /afk tag. I had it up because, while I was there the whole time, I wasn't staring at the screen for the entire 6 hours and I didn't want anyone to /tell me and be confused.

According to the crazy guy because I used /afk I was violating the server rule against AFK play (you know the one that says mages aren't allowed to sit their pets on a spawn point?) and this somehow entitled him to Haden. He even took a couple shots at Haden when he spawned, but then thankfully he backed off (I was on like a 35 Druid so he probably could have KSed me).

The good news is that to make up for it the fates gave me the earring on the first kill. I resisted the temptation to link it to him.

eadric
04-27-2017, 07:52 PM
Fishbones bring out the best in people.

Pokesan
04-27-2017, 11:43 PM
So I was at Hadden camp and this dwarf shows up 30 seconds before the spawn named Kimjun Ung and says he's got the timer so the camp is his. I proceeded to out dps him while he's screaming about starting a thermonuclear war against me for ks'ing. I said tough stuff and RMTd the earring to buy $30 worth of McDonald's /endfishboneearringthread

this post is sufficiently meta

*unzips*

Transylvania
04-28-2017, 12:47 AM
Rang wins again!

Detoxx
04-28-2017, 06:42 AM
Buy it in EC