PDA

View Full Version : BReAkInG NeWs

heartbrand
04-24-2017, 10:17 PM
a few of you can hit me up in PMs once you get destroyed by Apex. Didn't read thread but I'm sure there's a few good apples. You don't have to quit this time.

Take your time. Week or two should be sufficient. Look forward to hearing from you.

MEGANS LAW
04-24-2017, 11:22 PM
lol

EVICTION NOTICE OH GOD.

cyren pm on skype, ill pay ur rent 4 sum runed mithril tunics

georgie
04-25-2017, 02:14 AM
I noticed this thread

Retticus
04-25-2017, 10:13 AM
Haha gottem

Retticus
04-25-2017, 10:14 AM
Cyren is literally emailing me off an old batphone list to try and sell his third monk

Yikes

syztem
04-25-2017, 10:48 AM
I am told he does not even login for raids anymore, and hasn't been on often for the last month+ that a lot of people think hes just dissappeared back to WoW and rmt'd off. Leaving Tune and HPT on the loot council since Awfal is busy pulling. Quil already ousted or opinion was not even considered/in channel to be asked due to dodging PVP feigning plugged low hp with akinn in SG and both had mics disabled to be in 'another' teamspeak.

Nyrod
04-25-2017, 06:58 PM
drugs

LostCause
04-26-2017, 05:56 AM
just a game bros maybe one day you can break free from this shithole prison.

fan D
04-26-2017, 07:15 AM
drugs

ryan dunn pst

Stasis01
04-26-2017, 02:10 PM
UDPATE

Checkraise says in OOC "OK you guys win I give up."

Nyrod
04-27-2017, 05:33 PM
ryan dunn pst

ryann dunn from the grave

Nyrod
04-27-2017, 06:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZCZXylP.jpg

Nyrod
04-27-2017, 06:19 PM
lol, you dont know me

heartbrand
04-27-2017, 06:28 PM
cool beard how is the job hunting going?

oh that's right

unemployable

Qtip
04-27-2017, 06:54 PM
cool beard how is the job hunting going?

oh that's right

unemployable

HAHAHA

blammo
04-27-2017, 06:54 PM
thats the kind of beard i expect to be serving me my tea on the way to work alongside engelburt

snufzaimoverlord
05-05-2017, 12:12 PM
Deserves a bump.

syztem
05-06-2017, 01:29 PM
pretty sure Apex will eventually rot down to some sort of Friends/Azrael spin-off with maybe 12 members(probably not the current apex core, most of them are bitter about vulak and other loots) since they are scrambling to fight over the scraps on their 15th alt while nado makes a hard come back with his wizard/warrior army stackin loots.

shokar
05-06-2017, 02:51 PM
thats the kind of beard i expect to be serving me my tea on the way to work alongside engelburt

good beard tho

Nirgon
05-06-2017, 05:37 PM
Looks like Rufus da stunt bum

awfal
05-06-2017, 07:12 PM
pretty sure Apex will eventually rot down to some sort of Friends/Azrael spin-off with maybe 12 members(probably not the current apex core, most of them are bitter about vulak and other loots) since they are scrambling to fight over the scraps on their 15th alt while nado makes a hard come back with his wizard/warrior army stackin loots.

Apex is the only guild on the server that has killed vulak (requires pulling him) in the past month.

Nirgon
05-06-2017, 07:59 PM
Rallos Zek smiling down on u Awfal

Beat that ass

Utanven
06-01-2017, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by Buhbuh View Post

a few of you can hit me up in PMs once you get destroyed by Apex. Didn't read thread but I'm sure there's a few good apples. You don't have to quit this time.

Take your time. Week or two should be sufficient. Look forward to hearing from you.

syztem
06-02-2017, 12:36 AM
good luck with the recruitment, you guys seem to have a pretty full plate just dealing with a 5 man crew pvping you during encounters that you can only do certain targets not surprised. I always wondered in empire why no one came and shit on empire with how easy it is to disrupt kills, esp previous to dispell rules.

glad u guys still enjoy the late night raids and zipping around, personally i cant do it anymore. heard alotta people saying they have been sent recruitment tells, pretty funny in all honesty just because you must know there are people who are simply not going to give up.

so much loot going to alts simply because there are no more mains or new recruits coming over with enough play time. need to enable blue to red transfers for free, make everything bind to account/toon.

dontcareeee lalalalalallalala grats on killing vulak dozekar whatever at 2am 3am, took you guys 2 months to realize when 11pm EST hits 70% of ragnarok logged offline and by midnight most of the original TD crew were only ones on. enjoy all the loots on your 20-30 man raids, i sincerely hope you all get primals on your 3rd 4th 5th alts etc whatever you desire. it hit me last night that a lot of people ive seen and played with have taken breaks at one point or another for various periods. but tune has NEVER taken a break, even when banned on bard and all those accounts he was re leveling instantly. literally think dude is an actual robot, how else can u explain GMs banning him for macro suspicious combines for hours on end

tldr dc dc tldr grats on soivah u won just as someone copy pasted checkraise saying it u won the server. gl hf peace if servers still up in 6months to a year maybe ill come n check it back. gag

ApexNews
06-02-2017, 03:29 AM
good luck with the recruitment, you guys seem to have a pretty full plate just dealing with a 5 man crew pvping you during encounters that you can only do certain targets not surprised. I always wondered in empire why no one came and shit on empire with how easy it is to disrupt kills, esp previous to dispell rules.

glad u guys still enjoy the late night raids and zipping around, personally i cant do it anymore. heard alotta people saying they have been sent recruitment tells, pretty funny in all honesty just because you must know there are people who are simply not going to give up.

so much loot going to alts simply because there are no more mains or new recruits coming over with enough play time. need to enable blue to red transfers for free, make everything bind to account/toon.

dontcareeee lalalalalallalala grats on killing vulak dozekar whatever at 2am 3am, took you guys 2 months to realize when 11pm EST hits 70% of ragnarok logged offline and by midnight most of the original TD crew were only ones on. enjoy all the loots on your 20-30 man raids, i sincerely hope you all get primals on your 3rd 4th 5th alts etc whatever you desire. it hit me last night that a lot of people ive seen and played with have taken breaks at one point or another for various periods. but tune has NEVER taken a break, even when banned on bard and all those accounts he was re leveling instantly. literally think dude is an actual robot, how else can u explain GMs banning him for macro suspicious combines for hours on end

tldr dc dc tldr grats on soivah u won just as someone copy pasted checkraise saying it u won the server. gl hf peace if servers still up in 6months to a year maybe ill come n check it back. gag

jesus fucking christ dude. seek help.

georgie
06-02-2017, 03:45 AM

I release you

Smedy
06-02-2017, 06:14 AM

someone save this man, agatha you're a shitty brother.. really... do something

MavstabYoudead
06-02-2017, 06:28 AM

mad and sad

syztem
06-02-2017, 08:52 AM
how so? was gone for 3 weeks, came back saw server still in shitty state with the same population(less actually). just opened my eyes and realized that is all, the server hasnt had more then 200 since around empire era. CYA IN AZEROTH ive been wanting to go give it a try again for a while now. ur just comin back around huh mav? enjoy the loots bluebie, keep up the leeching that warrior may just see ToV sumday.

Uuruk
06-02-2017, 08:57 AM
how so? was gone for 3 weeks, came back saw server still in shitty state with the same population(less actually). just opened my eyes and realized that is all, the server hasnt had more then 200 since around empire era. CYA IN AZEROTH ive been wanting to go give it a try again for a while now. ur just comin back around huh mav? enjoy the loots bluebie, keep up the leeching that warrior may just see ToV sumday.

It took you 2 years to realize that Velious was going to be shitty and r99 sucks.

Keep it up tiger.

MavstabYoudead
06-02-2017, 09:20 AM

hilarious coming from you. I've already seen everything this server has to offer. quit being so mad and sad.

you and your bro need help, seek it out.

Beastagoog
06-02-2017, 09:23 AM
hilarious coming from you. I've already seen everything this server has to offer. quit being so mad and sad.

Have you seen a guy that garage sales all his items to join online poker tournaments?

Lord Casey
06-02-2017, 05:47 PM
i like jupe, have fun in wow buddy

might even come down to boca one day and feed you all some mushrooms

awfal
06-02-2017, 05:58 PM

Thx for update and comments, Banksy.

See you tomorrow for your 60th stormfeather and lodizal.

shokar
06-02-2017, 06:07 PM
and im in a zechariah guild again

georgie
06-02-2017, 06:48 PM
Lol

syztem
06-02-2017, 07:20 PM

we get it dude, you played blue congratsafuckinlations your someone on blue, DONT GIVE A FUCK THIS IS RED. im far from mad, maybe a tad sad but dun care in the overall scheme il lbe back. but anyway, as for my 60th lodizal and SF, i can assure you the numbers of lodizal surpass 100 at minimum, and personal killed SF around 60-70 best guess. Rogean ima need a number kill check for these 2 merbs PM me i can give u some names.

too much effort to go collect every screenshot, every lvl 1 i looted them on. or every SF i stole(heroics, charmed it berfore he got to it. 55 wizard lobbing lures at me instead of dispelling stormfeather to kill it instead seeing all red in his eyes) only for me to win the day, range the final nukes, re set my pet onto the gnomes. and cheetah off into victory.

tldr i am the king of pre velious ragefires, i am the king of bubbleboy quillmanes. and i am the absolute turtle soup brewing master, SF is just luck of the draw imo. or who knows, maybe SERVER JUST SO DEAD its not hard to login and find him flying around repeatedly when 20 people are on

but 4real, i really hope yawl apex have fun. i would offer some of my accounts one or two max for some of u i still like to use, probably stripped just cuz i know peer pressure get to anyone in apex and demand it be stripped. 7 people now have complete access to every character of mine, minus monk and rogue as agatha wanted to keep his virgin and banksy is going to be frozen in a block of ice, enshrined at the entrance of ToV.

Uuruk
06-02-2017, 07:25 PM
we get it dude, you played blue congratsafuckinlations your someone on blue, DONT GIVE A FUCK THIS IS RED. im far from mad, maybe a tad sad but dun care in the overall scheme il lbe back. but anyway, as for my 60th lodizal and SF, i can assure you the numbers of lodizal surpass 100 at minimum, and personal killed SF around 60-70 best guess. Rogean ima need a number kill check for these 2 merbs PM me i can give u some names.

too much effort to go collect every screenshot, every lvl 1 i looted them on. or every SF i stole(heroics, charmed it berfore he got to it. 55 wizard lobbing lures at me instead of dispelling stormfeather to kill it instead seeing all red in his eyes) only for me to win the day, range the final nukes, re set my pet onto the gnomes. and cheetah off into victory.

tldr i am the king of pre velious ragefires, i am the king of bubbleboy quillmanes. and i am the absolute turtle soup brewing master, SF is just luck of the draw imo. or who knows, maybe SERVER JUST SO DEAD its not hard to login and find him flying around repeatedly when 20 people are on

but 4real, i really hope yawl apex have fun. i would offer some of my accounts one or two max for some of u i still like to use, probably stripped just cuz i know peer pressure get to anyone in apex and demand it be stripped. 7 people now have complete access to every character of mine, minus monk and rogue as agatha wanted to keep his virgin and banksy is going to be frozen in a block of ice, enshrined at the entrance of ToV.

You are the king of being a nobody

NEXT

georgie
06-02-2017, 07:28 PM

You can't put a Tldr half way thru the essay

syztem
06-02-2017, 07:42 PM
You can't put a Tldr half way thru the essay

ill put a tldr wherever the FUCK i please u got that bitch?

tldr = GIMME MA MOTHAFUCKIN NUGGETS HOE

Uuruk
06-02-2017, 07:55 PM

Lmao.

Drugs

SamwiseRed
06-02-2017, 08:21 PM
You are the king of being a nobody

NEXT

so he's the one who took my crown.

shokar
06-02-2017, 08:28 PM
if any1 wants an invite to a zechariah guild hmu

awfal
06-02-2017, 08:33 PM

I will accept your app to Apex. We are always in need of more bros to track drake timers.

shokar
06-02-2017, 08:52 PM
if any1 wants an invite to a zechariah guild hmu

awfal
06-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Tldr: no one wants one.

Viper7
06-02-2017, 09:16 PM
Damn Jupe finally quit when the pop went to 20 players and ruined 8 years of his life, lost every aspect of being social and is now going to go leech onto another game for another 10 years of his life then probably pull the trigger because he finally realized he's fucking retarded for wasting his life on a video game 24/7 on drugs.

Beastagoog
06-02-2017, 10:33 PM
0 FUCKS GIVEN

shokar
06-02-2017, 10:43 PM
Tldr: no one wants one.

Jjlent
06-02-2017, 11:08 PM
This is pure meltdown gold

Buhbuh
06-02-2017, 11:15 PM
the one to two week period has closed.

'good luck'

Nyrod
06-03-2017, 01:42 AM
YIKES

georgie
06-03-2017, 03:15 PM
Backing cyren on the forums :cool::cool::rolleyes:

magician
06-03-2017, 04:31 PM
guild is not done sorry ur wrong

syztem
06-04-2017, 11:26 AM
Damn Jupe finally quit when the pop went to 20 players and ruined 8 years of his life, lost every aspect of being social and is now going to go leech onto another game for another 10 years of his life then probably pull the trigger because he finally realized he's fucking retarded for wasting his life on a video game 24/7 on drugs.

yikes, i struck a nerve here apparently. ultra mad detektion. however i dunno why u are even posting about me of all people unless your trying to score some apex points because your still playing or coming back?

syztem
06-04-2017, 11:45 AM
ps come at me.

http://i.imgur.com/5jgmF8i.jpg

still a pokemon master.

which gun is it gonna be? what drugs will it b?

last warder loot server ever saw, note time stamps march 30th 2016
http://i.imgur.com/NgJaJOZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wX0i2dk.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9IBFOql.jpg

was it over my first bis sow sword rogue, or my second?
http://i.imgur.com/zDyKyJP.jpg

latest season of d3 and im already winning GG
http://i.imgur.com/Maiiuju.jpg

or the 9mm glock for even lesser splat?
http://i.imgur.com/HeNCIyo.jpg

will the xanax get me?
http://i.imgur.com/1ghHRdK.jpg

or will lockjaw come take me away
http://i.imgur.com/EqjqHIa.png

hey look it was a velious raid and i see drybone, we didnt have to have 20 people box toons for this lodizal
http://i.imgur.com/4f0jMRE.jpg

Uuruk
06-04-2017, 02:23 PM
What in the fuck? Lay off the drugs or take more so you just die.

Ragnaros
06-04-2017, 02:36 PM
jupe is a better person when on drugs

Uuruk
06-04-2017, 02:43 PM
jupe is a better person when on drugs

Which means he would be a better person if he just didn't exist.

georgie
06-04-2017, 03:32 PM
Well are you using fmj rounds or home defense

originalman
06-04-2017, 04:03 PM
does that guy actually play diablo 3?

georgie
06-04-2017, 04:11 PM
Those are all his awards and achievements

syztem
06-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Well are you using fmj rounds or home defense

JHP, pretty much every one carry mag is loaded with the same hornady CD. So I can't really know how much blood and brains there would be. I don't have as much experience with this as other people have.

http://i.imgur.com/EFY5njG.jpg

Uuruk
06-04-2017, 04:30 PM
JHP, pretty much every one carry mag is loaded with the same hornady CD. So I can't really know how much blood and brains there would be. I don't have as much experience with this as other people have.

http://i.imgur.com/EFY5njG.jpg

Point it at head and pull trigger. Report results.

syztem
06-04-2017, 04:46 PM
Point it at head and pull trigger. Report results.

We all know you have serious mental health issues irl so I can understand why your struggling so bad when you see everyone else around you enjoying life and just generally all around better then you. But thats zero reason to tell someone to off themselves, reporting you for RL harassment & threats to kill myself. Enjoy banland

AzzarTheGod
06-04-2017, 05:37 PM
lol i had some .457 hornady black powder rounds i was dicking around with out of state without a license.

during a traffic stop they found it in the console and reminded me this was illegal in my home state to possess ammo (copying dumbass British laws). I was like O RLY? WOW OFFICER, IM SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT.

So I figure its a big joke and misdemeanor offense, because I mean we're talking about shitty black powder rounds. They are not real firearm ammo any more than loading rocks into it. its basically rocks you'd pick up off the ground and slam into the bore after you stuffed it with powder. Its the powder that should be illegal right...

TLDR: There is nothing special about black powder ammo. its not dangerous, its a bunch of rocks in a box.

then dat 1 year prison sentence tho

Uuruk
06-04-2017, 06:39 PM
We all know you have serious mental health issues irl so I can understand why your struggling so bad when you see everyone else around you enjoying life and just generally all around better then you. But thats zero reason to tell someone to off themselves, reporting you for RL harassment & threats to kill myself. Enjoy banland

Threats to kill your self? How fuckin stupid are you really? Oh wait you already answered that by posting all your life achievements. They were all from dead video games.

georgie
06-04-2017, 07:11 PM
You can mix it with cocaine and make brown brown

georgie
06-04-2017, 07:12 PM
That'd be smokeless nvm

syztem
06-04-2017, 07:19 PM
Threats to kill your self? How fuckin stupid are you really? Oh wait you already answered that by posting all your life achievements. They were all from dead video games.

all of my life achievements? ALL? Are you asking me to post the 14 pages of imgur I have on just one account of a bunch of random EQ stuff only, or are you asking me to post all of my main imgur account images here so u can see all my RL achievements(like eating chicken today, with pepper jack cheese and bacon that I cooked myself) because its a limit of like 10 images per post.

Again, I know you have serious mental health issues because your EQ RL Friends even told us as much and thats why you went nutzo and berged out of the guild and all. Something about being committed and just pure insane irl on top of bad living situations and we were pleaded with to let up on you and avoid bashing you because of these issues.

You should have just cried to gongshow or colgate, and they would have put an end to your bullying cuz they r nice dudes y'kno?

Uuruk
06-04-2017, 07:43 PM
all of my life achievements? ALL? Are you asking me to post the 14 pages of imgur I have on just one account of a bunch of random EQ stuff only, or are you asking me to post all of my main imgur account images here so u can see all my RL achievements(like eating chicken today, with pepper jack cheese and bacon that I cooked myself) because its a limit of like 10 images per post.

Again, I know you have serious mental health issues because your EQ RL Friends even told us as much and thats why you went nutzo and berged out of the guild and all. Something about being committed and just pure insane irl on top of bad living situations and we were pleaded with to let up on you and avoid bashing you because of these issues.

You should have just cried to gongshow or colgate, and they would have put an end to your bullying cuz they r nice dudes y'kno?

Well you are proving that you know nothing. Take some more drugs buddy. You are seriously mentally ill.

AzzarTheGod
06-04-2017, 07:59 PM

yeah that worked out for tomatoking.

good 1

syztem
06-04-2017, 08:29 PM
Well you are proving that you know nothing. Take some more drugs buddy. You are seriously mentally ill.

how many times did u get baker acted in the last 3 decades? oh yeah 6 times in a 4 year period, yikes.

oricalum
06-04-2017, 08:50 PM
yeah that worked out for tomatoking.

good 1

tomato was a fucking potato, there was no helping his autism. He mainly brought all of the grief he got on himself.

Beastagoog
06-04-2017, 11:03 PM
REAL GOOD THREAD

georgie
06-05-2017, 01:11 AM
I want to see your main account imgur

Pikrib
06-10-2017, 10:57 AM

Wow, I didn't know making a chicken sandwich was such a life achievement. IDK I figured getting a degree, getting married, buying a house, and having kids were RL achievements.

That chicken must have been really damn good.

Nyrod
06-10-2017, 05:01 PM
pretty sure Ragnarok will eventually rot down to some sort of TD 2.0 spin-off with maybe 12 members(probably not the current Ragnarok core, most of them are bitter about vulak and other loots) since they are scrambling to fight over the scraps on their 15th alt while Banksy makes a hard come back with his 3am Lodi batphone raids.

FTFY

shokar
06-10-2017, 05:08 PM
i been answering 3am jupephones for a long time