PDA

View Full Version : Camera rotation issue

chevy79bu
04-24-2017, 03:21 PM
This may need to be in the technical secation but here it goes anyway. I want to be able to rotate the camera view angle 360 degrees while sitting. I was told to hit f9 3 times for this view but f9 does not do anything at all. I tried resetting back to defalt key bindings and still nothing. Any ideas?

Nibblewitz
04-24-2017, 03:40 PM
There is a function key that will toggle different camera angles; I forget which one. One of those camera angles pans way out on your character and allows rotation, but character movement doesn't move the camera in this view. Unlike other clients, the one used here will not let you rotate the camera in the default camera mode.

Silken
04-24-2017, 05:14 PM
Shift-T ?

loramin
04-24-2017, 05:52 PM
F9 should work, but it's possible you re-bound it. If you hit ALT +O, go to the keys tab, and choose the camera category, you should see "Toggle camera view".
By default it should be mapped to F9, but if it isn't you can change it back, or to any other key you want.

Also you might want to play with the other key bindings there, as they can help you further control the viewing angle.

Kagey
04-24-2017, 06:17 PM
just use Shift-T, its much better. Free range view.

Lhancelot
04-24-2017, 06:58 PM
Shift-T ?

wow. I never knew of this command thanks. :o

Triiz
04-25-2017, 05:13 PM
Alt+O>Keys>Select Category dropdown>Camera

then set a hotkey for one of the two user defined cameras, or a hotkey for both so you can have them facing opposite directions. I use Alt+A and Alt+D since I use WASD to move it lets you easily see around you at all times.

Edit Also never knew about Shift+T, but that shit is weak with the pop up box. User defined camera 1 and 2 is superior.

Jimjam
04-25-2017, 05:44 PM
You can resize the pop up box and make it transparent. or corner it off.

Shift -T makes a great rear view mirror.