Aesop
04-24-2017, 02:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/FX6tXbP.png

Aesop
04-24-2017, 02:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/PpOS60i.jpg

Retticus
04-24-2017, 09:50 AM
How can you call yourself a leader when you log on lvl 53 clerics during contested raid PvP because you're afraid of tarnishing your harmtouch ratio?

They are using Supremes blue guild teamspeak for crying out loud. It's 2017.

Tune
04-24-2017, 10:11 AM
when have i logged on a 53 cleric?

i have attended and have kills at every major fight, check leaderboard

leadership gap? funny coming from ogrok

grannock
04-24-2017, 11:45 AM
Nope, didnt see you at dozekar or kt when we had 30+ corpses on the ground at each kill. Leadership in <denial>.

Retticus
04-24-2017, 12:05 PM
He meant to say that he tries to catch a solo straggler 2 zones away during mass pvp

syztem
04-24-2017, 12:57 PM
when have i logged on a 53 cleric?

i have attended and have kills at every major fight, check leaderboard

leadership gap? funny coming from ogrok

wheres shark been? the rumors ive been hearing is hes lost his immersion level quite hard last few weeks+ and barely ever logs on anymore. Did he head back to world of warcraft leaving you to hold the wheel? Being as your partially white knighted thou equally insane when it comes to EQ and playing.

I wonder how much of an army of chars you have factioned/geared up after apex. I imagine you have a nice army of decked out chars of your own, and access to even more people gave you for being so nice guild leader(or tryna suck some D for loot)

I don't like you, but I don't exactly hate you. Because your Tune, You play EQ for a living. #mannarobeissues

Retticus
04-24-2017, 02:17 PM
Buhbuh sells characters for a living

heartbrand
04-24-2017, 02:27 PM
Cyren multiple time banned RMT'er as well as Vaporize, Tune has been banned on over 20 accounts, HPT banned for MQ, but yea they don't let "scum" in

heartbrand
04-24-2017, 02:28 PM
p.s. I have been banned on 0 accounts since playing on P99

Tassador
04-24-2017, 04:27 PM
wheres shark been? the rumors ive been hearing is hes lost his immersion level quite hard last few weeks+ and barely ever logs on anymore. Did he head back to world of warcraft leaving you to hold the wheel? Being as your partially white knighted thou equally insane when it comes to EQ and playing.

I wonder how much of an army of chars you have factioned/geared up after apex. I imagine you have a nice army of decked out chars of your own, and access to even more people gave you for being so nice guild leader(or tryna suck some D for loot)

I don't like you, but I don't exactly hate you. Because your Tune, You play EQ for a living. #mannarobeissues

Read the whole thing and yes drugs was my key take away.