PDA

View Full Version : Thanks KC crowd

Migsy
04-23-2017, 12:03 AM
Thanks to the Karnors folks who let me loot a bunch of jarsath pieces and also got me my "greyish bone chips" for my Canni2 quest. You guys all rock.

With gratitude ,

Miggsy - 40 Barb Shaman

Lhancelot
04-23-2017, 01:53 AM
Thanks to the Karnors folks who let me loot a bunch of jarsath pieces and also got me my "greyish bone chips" for my Canni2 quest. You guys all rock.

With gratitude ,

Miggsy - 40 Barb Shaman

I need a tranquil staff, wonder if the awesome KC crowd would let me loot one?

Swish
04-23-2017, 06:44 AM

Sorry only monks are allowed to roll. If everyone gets to roll and the monk loses, he's allowed to invoke a special "but guys you're not a monk" rule whereby he's allowed to feel entitled to it ;)

welly321
04-25-2017, 09:53 PM

With gratitude ,

Miggsy - 40 Barb Shaman

NP miggsy, I was in LCY when you were hanging around.

Kesselring
04-26-2017, 01:22 AM
Sorry only monks are allowed to roll. If everyone gets to roll and the monk loses, he's allowed to invoke a special "but guys you're not a monk" rule whereby he's allowed to feel entitled to it ;)

or you can just say "oh i didnt know we were rolling for that" after you lost your first roll and then roll again.

Rivera
05-14-2017, 07:28 PM

or you can just say "oh i didnt know we were rolling for that" after you lost your first roll and then roll again.

You guys are getting political in a feel-good thank you thread. Shameful.

Did you guys get lost while in RNF or something?

Swish
05-14-2017, 10:37 PM

Did you guys get lost while in RNF or something?

That sounds like a bona fide rant to me sir

maskedmelonpai
05-15-2017, 09:56 AM

i always liek the, "that roll doesn't count because it was too early and we not agree whether we rolling on the rare item or rusty shortsword first," argument. it always get me :c

Rivera
05-15-2017, 11:40 AM
That sounds like a bona fide rant to me sir Yeah, I was about to just go with "This kind of thing doesn't happen on Red" but then I realized I wasn't autistic enough to pull it off so I backtracked.

Lhancelot
05-15-2017, 12:04 PM

You clearly have no idea what the word "political" means, do you?

Rivera
05-15-2017, 01:05 PM
You clearly have no idea what the word "political" means, do you? My usage of the word was correct, as KC groups are VERY political.

The more interesting question is why do you feel the need to get involved in EVERY thread on this forum? Are you that bored? Do you have absolutely nothing to do in your real life?

Every thread I look into I see Lhancelot posting trying to "fit in". It's like that weird kid at school who just keeps trying to sit at every table and trying to be the center of attention, then goes home and tells his parents he has so many friends. Roflmao.

Lhancelot
05-15-2017, 02:40 PM
My usage of the word was correct, as KC groups are VERY political.

Definition of political

1a: of or relating to government, a government, or the conduct of government

1b: of, relating to, or concerned with the making as distinguished from the administration of governmental policy

2: of, relating to, involving, or involved in politics and especially party politics

3: organized in governmental terms political units

4: involving or charged or concerned with acts against a government or a political system political prisoners

Now Rivera, you read these quotes, and you explain how the word "political" has anything to do with them?

It's pretty clear to me, you have absolutely no idea what the word "political" means.

Rivera
05-15-2017, 02:52 PM
^ Couldn't resist.

1300 posts in under a year. Rofl.

Lhancelot
05-15-2017, 03:32 PM
^ Couldn't resist.

1300 posts in under a year. Rofl.

I like to interact with the elfs on the forums what can I say?

I try to help them too, for instance how I showed you the true definition of a word which you tried to use as an insult against three of your fellow elfs on the forums.

You shouldn't take stuff so personal, and embrace your fellow elfs, we are all a big family here. :p

Rivera
05-15-2017, 04:09 PM
^ Just can't stop

4.42 posts a day. How very political of you.

paulgiamatti
05-15-2017, 04:47 PM
You clearly have no idea what the word "political" means, do you?

I'll bite. First of all, everything is political. The word "political" is extremely elastic. Asking this question is as meaningless as any textbook guideline of what constitutes a political act, but if you insist on being pedantic and going strictly (and annoyingly) by the book, then let's take a look at the book.

2: of, relating to, involving, or involved in politics and especially party politics

Therefore in order for something to be political, all it needs is to involve politics. So back to the book we turn.

Definition of politics
a : the art or science of government
b : the art or science concerned with guiding or influencing governmental policy
c : the art or science concerned with winning and holding control over a government
: political actions, practices, or policies
a : political affairs or business; especially : competition between competing interest groups or individuals for power and leadership (as in a government)
b : political life especially as a principal activity or profession
c : political activities characterized by artful and often dishonest practices
: the political opinions or sympathies of a person
a : the total complex of relations between people living in society
b : relations or conduct in a particular area of experience especially as seen or dealt with from a political point of view office politics ethnic politics

So the primary usage concerns governmental affairs, or any kind of governance, but it clearly isn't restricted to that. Rivera's use of the word was more than applicable, and yes, this post too is indeed political.

Lhancelot
05-15-2017, 05:40 PM
I'll bite. First of all, everything is political. The word "political" is extremely elastic. Asking this question is as meaningless as any textbook guideline of what constitutes a political act, but if you insist on being pedantic and going strictly (and annoyingly) by the book, then let's take a look at the book.

Therefore in order for something to be political, all it needs is to involve politics. So back to the book we turn.

So the primary usage concerns governmental affairs, or any kind of governance, but it clearly isn't restricted to that. Rivera's use of the word was more than applicable, and yes, this post too is indeed political.

Really? Explain in detail Paul, how my quote was political:

Explain how Swish's post was political:

And lastly, explain how Kesselring's quote is political:

Dear Paul,

Now, I can see how you might stretch to proclaim that Swish's quote is political if you consider the monk class as a particular political group, because he cearly is determining that the monk class should have higher priority over other classes, but remind me when and where we ever thought of the monk class as a political group or party?

In reality, none of our posts were political. All three posts were written out of light hearted jest. Attempts on our part to create humor, granted maybe not the best!

All I see on behalf of Rivera is an angry elf, who thought he was making an intelligent crack on three different forumquesters who he obviously doesn't like.

I can tell this from his antagonistic comment about us coming from RnF, which clearly from his perspective is some bad, evil place where only terrible people post, and his responses to me with mocking roffels and lolols etc.

Only angry elfs write in this fashion btw...

I am disappointed that someone as affluent and intelligent as you, Paul, would even bother taking on this other angry elf's fight. Especially when his attack was totally unwarranted and misguided.

Paul, You know in your heart of hearts that none of these quotes were one bit political. :)

maskedmelonpai
05-15-2017, 05:53 PM
i pretty sure paul built his argument on definition 5 from him quote: "the total complex of relations in society." i not sure if he were poking fun at Rivera or if he really thought it a good support. if that the operative definition, then all this political and OP is a fricken jerk for pulling us into his stupid politics :c i gonna go be by myself now so I not have to be political if I not want to.

Lhancelot
05-15-2017, 06:11 PM
i pretty sure paul built his argument on definition 5 from him quote: "the total complex of relations in society." i not sure if he were poking fun at Rivera or if he really thought it a good support. if that the operative definition, then all this political and OP is a fricken jerk for pulling us into his stupid politics :c i gonna go be by myself now so I not have to be political if I not want to.

MM, I see your point. I mean about "the total complex of relations in society."

Paul has definitely made this political, by joining forces with Rivera.

On account of Paul, I think Paul was just bored and wanted to embarass me with his superior intellect. It's clear he has no moral obligation to Rivera or his ridiculous use of the word "political."

I can only hope that Swish and Kesselring are on my side here, that way this political fight is is a bit more even.

Rivera
05-15-2017, 06:52 PM
Lol Lhancelot brought his one online friend to defend him. I mean who the fuck friends people on an elf sim forum? LOL

Also, the word was used correctly. It's hilarious how you've wrote paragraphs about it now. Keep it up. That post count will just be more easily made fun of. I can't really blame you, this is like the 12th thread you have to keep up with. :)

Lhancelot
05-15-2017, 08:10 PM
Lol Lhancelot brought his one online friend to defend him. I mean who the fuck friends people on an elf sim forum? LOL

Also, the word was used correctly. It's hilarious how you've wrote paragraphs about it now. Keep it up. That post count will just be more easily made fun of. I can't really blame you, this is like the 12th thread you have to keep up with. :)

You shouldn't attack innocent people, for MM wasn't defending me, but only making an honest observation which showed no allegiance to me, Paul, or even you.

Also you should know, the world encompasses far more than the p99 forums.

Even though MM is on my friends list, you ought to realize I have friends outside this small microcosm of a world, a world you apparently think is the only one.

It's fairly clear just how narrowminded of a nerd you really are. You seem to think reputations of matter are created solely through the text one presents here on these forums.

Most people with a grander scope of life understand the forums are simply a playground to exercise our different thoughts on one common passion, that being p99 and Everquest.

Nothing here is worth being angry over, no reason to threaten or insult others due to a difference in thoughts and/or beliefs...

I feel no anger at the words you write, only pity for you, the author of such words.

Personally I enjoy reading what people write... Interacting with them indiscriminately as I am with you!

If you think that's something to be embarassed for, that's ok. I can accept that you feel that way. You have emotions, and it's fine of you to express them.

"Emo" is a term used often times to insult others, I feel this word is not an insult but a compliment. You are being a true Emo, and I love it.

You showing such anger and vivacity only stokes my desire to write more to you.

Please write more, Rivera!

Rivera
05-15-2017, 10:12 PM
Please write more, Rivera! How ironic lolol.

You're still wrong. And autistic to boot. When you write this next paragraph please play the victim card.

Swish
05-15-2017, 10:55 PM
How ironic lolol.

You're still wrong. And autistic to boot. When you write this next paragraph please play the victim card.

Which banned FQ'er is this? :o

Lhancelot
05-15-2017, 11:02 PM
How ironic lolol.

Ahhh, the cliche'd phrase, "play the victim card."

Often quipped by many a nerd on these here forums.

I suddenly have grown less fond of you, bored. You run the small gamut of insults that float around the forums, never using any imagination.

I am highly disappointed I was expecting much better, I had high hopes for you. :(

Rivera
05-15-2017, 11:12 PM
I am highly disappointed I was expecting much better, I had high hopes for you. :( Way to prove my "cliche'd" autistic statement.

Go outside. Lmfao.

Lhancelot
05-15-2017, 11:56 PM
Way to prove my "cliche'd" autistic statement.

Go outside. Lmfao.

No longer triggered. Sad now. :(