PDA

View Full Version : Starting again, barbarian warrior. Pst

onarrot4000
04-22-2017, 02:54 PM
Hi I'm starting back up again making a warrior. Always wanted a barb war :-) .

Anyhow, is there any way to get a decent weapon at such low levels in EQ?

Aesop
04-22-2017, 02:58 PM
pretty easy actually, you can either start on red and 8 people will jump over the opportunity to clear up some bank space and give you some weapons in the hopes that an easy target will start playing and hang around. or you can start on blue and sell bone chips and orc belts to buy the easy/cheap/common good weapons you can find in kunark and velious.

Comapavik
04-22-2017, 03:00 PM
Beg ooc/shout in EC or other newb leveling areas. Plenty of high lvl toons who have shit to spare. You can also and probably will be gifted some gear by one at some point. I'd give ya some stuff if I saw you running around trying to noob it up but I can't be bothered to reinstall the game.

Cambiant
04-22-2017, 03:58 PM
Polar bear pelts will get you a leather set. Gnoll fangs will get you to ~12. Save your HQ bear pelts and bone chips. Make your pre-teen journey across the continent to EC. Sell your pelts and bone chips. Plenty of cash to buy a decent weapon and hunting in oasis will bring you to 20.

Naethyn
04-22-2017, 04:49 PM
Save up 25-50 plat and try to buy a Jarsath Trident. Then go for enchanter made gold hp rings.